djc87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Proper Use of a Weight Gainer

i was wondering how you should use a weight gainer without gaining a gut...i am interested in Pro Complex gainer, Cyto Gainer, or True Mass

currently i weigh 130, waist size is 30, bf is in the range of 7-9 BUT i have a gut (looks like im pregnant unless i flex my stomache) so how can i use a weight gainer without getting a gut? or do i just stick to normal protein? Currently i am using GNC AMP Wheybolics Extreme 60 and might switch to Pro Complex

opinions greatly appreciated

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djc87 View Post
    i was wondering how you should use a weight gainer without gaining a gut...i am interested in Pro Complex gainer, Cyto Gainer, or True Mass

currently i weigh 130, waist size is 30, bf is in the range of 7-9 BUT i have a gut (looks like im pregnant unless i flex my stomache) so how can i use a weight gainer without getting a gut? or do i just stick to normal protein? Currently i am using GNC AMP Wheybolics Extreme 60 and might switch to Pro Complex

opinions greatly appreciated

Use the Wheybolic as a post workout shake...in your case just use 1.5 scoops at your weight

Cytogainer is the best one IMO i would do a full serving with skim milk split up and drank in thirds throughout the day

What is your diet looking like?
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skuat_king has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if you supplement those products with intense weight training and cardio, you shouldnt get that gut, on the other hand if you skip your workouts to spend more time with your xbox, thats a different story.

djc87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TMac26 View Post
    Use the Wheybolic as a post workout shake...in your case just use 1.5 scoops at your weight

Cytogainer is the best one IMO i would do a full serving with skim milk split up and drank in thirds throughout the day

What is your diet looking like?
    right now it consits of alot of random things that are not high in fat but mainly pasta

so take the cytogainer with the Wheybolics? the wheybolics is way to expensive now haha... the only reason i want to stay away from cytogainer is because of the creatine

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by djc87 View Post
    right now it consits of alot of random things that are not high in fat but mainly pasta

so take the cytogainer with the Wheybolics? the wheybolics is way to expensive now haha... the only reason i want to stay away from cytogainer is because of the creatine

What's wrong with creatine?...i would get your diet in check first thing "random things" sound like "code" for "junk food"...i would stick to a clean bulk diet of veggies, fruits, lean meat, whole grain breads, oats...toss in a good multi, some Whey Protein and good workout plan

I wouldnt take the cytogainer with the wheybolic...i would just do the wheybolic post workout and have the cytogainer throughout the day (1 serving into thirds) as like a snack inbetween meals
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50) BlitzKrag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Make your own weight gainers and make sure you are using them to add onto what you are already eating instead of replacing.

Make shakes in a blender with stuff like:

whole milk
    natural peanut butter
    whey
    yogurt
    fruit
    etc... you get the point