paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50) paintballproam will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Reversitol stand alone?

ok so i have a bottle of reversitol sitting around and my friend wants to get a test booster.
    we were wondering if he ran the reversitol at 2caps a day for 30days if that would work as a test booster or not

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It would work, no doubt.

But I think it would be kind of a waste by itself. I would try to pickup a bottle of Activate Xtreme or something like that.

-Spaz

JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JACKtheLUMBER has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Im running reversitol right now. I absolutely LOVE it! It is amazing. Best product i have ever used for AI and test booster. I use it for a more added focus on AI as it has 6-bromo in it. But the ATD will aid in test boost. Not permanently though, just for the time you are on it and for a bit after. Remember to cycle off of it.

MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by paintballproam View Post
    ok so i have a bottle of reversitol sitting around and my friend wants to get a test booster.
    we were wondering if he ran the reversitol at 2caps a day for 30days if that would work as a test booster or not
    I ran 8 weeks of Reversitol/AX and loved the results. With reversitol you will only need 1 cap per day if your NOT using it for PCT

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MrHardness View Post
    I ran 8 weeks of Reversitol/AX and loved the results. With reversitol you will only need 1 cap per day if your NOT using it for PCT

There you go. That would be my suggestion. Although I would dose the Rev at probably 2 caps per day.

-Spaz

MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MrHardness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Big_Spaz View Post
    There you go. That would be my suggestion. Although I would dose the Rev at probably 2 caps per day.

-Spaz
    I tried 2 caps per day BUT elbow pain kicked in so an I Force rep told me to use only 1 cap per day.

I tried 2 caps per day BUT elbow pain kicked in so an I Force rep told me to use only 1 cap per day.

If it was Vaughn then I would believe it. If it was iForce_Pete I would have done the complete opposite

-Spaz

If it was Vaughn then I would believe it. If it was iForce_Pete I would have done the complete opposite

-Spaz
    It was Iforce Dave and a Driven sports rep. AX has a very very low estrogen blocker as i was told so the combo of 2 E-blockers puts a toll on the joints.

It was Iforce Dave and a Driven sports rep. AX has a very very low estrogen blocker as i was told so the combo of 2 E-blockers puts a toll on the joints.

iForce Dave is great. And I was just kidding, I was ribbing Pete a bit since I personally know him.

I completely agree about taking a toll on the joints. AI's do this to me as well. I always ran 6-OXO for 8 weeks at a pop, but if I ever journeyed to 12 weeks I would be hurting my shoulders and elbows constantly.

-Spaz

kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kingjameskjf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you're looking for a good nonhormonal stack, there are plenty of things you can add to it. Like Big Spaz said, AX is an excellent product that works well. You can also stack Max Out and Secretagain. It all depends on what you're looking to do.
    kingjameskjf @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

My contest prep/workout journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115012401&page=4

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It would work, no doubt.

But I think it would be kind of a waste by itself. I would try to pickup a bottle of Activate Xtreme or something like that.

-Spaz
    x2, stacked with anything nettle root based would make it FAR more effective

Mass FX plus reversitol would be sick, Act X would be a good choice too as previously mentioned