carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

FIBER: Superfood nutrient for fat loss, metabolism, absorption of proteins, heart hea

Everywhere you look or hear you find that the latest big idea is getting in more fiber. Fiber can help people get leaner, increase metabolism, absorb proteins better, and improve overall health. If more people focused on fiber, overall health in North America would improve dramatically.

OK, so why exactly is the health & fitness world so high on fiber? Well, first of all lets discuss what fiber is all about. Fiber is indigestible nutrient. There are two main types of fiber, soluble and insoluble. Insoluble fiber cannot dissolve in water. It binds to water and distends in the intestinal tract, and cleanses the colon, which alleviates constipation. Soluble fiber is the kind of fiber which dissolves in water and absorbs water. Once you eat it, the body turns it into a kind of thick, viscous gel, which moves very slowly through your body. This is a good thing as soluble fiber fills you up and keep you fuller longer, providing that sensation of fullness we call satiety.

In addition to these benefits, soluble fiber also slows the absorption of glucose (sugar) into the body. This means you?re going to avoid those nasty sugar highs and lows. Last but not least, fiber inhibits the re-absorption of bile into the system. Bile is a fat emulsifier and therefore if you inhibit bile re-absorption, your liver needs to get its cholesterol fix from your blood. This means lower blood-serum cholesterol levels.

Fiber also slows the digestion of protein, allowing the body to absorb all the protein ingested in meals and making it available over an extended time period, all while stabilizing insulin . That makes fiber optimal for maintaining a lean physique and building muscle.

Fiber also plays a part in increasing metabolism. Because fiber is completely indigestible, that maintains the body's metabolism working the whole time, trying to break it down, as it passes through the body.

With its ability to lower blood sugar, decrease blood cholesterol, increase satiety, and improve colon health, help absorbing proteins better, increasing metabolism, the important question isn?t ?Got Milk?? The important question is ?Got Fiber??

Getting More Fiber In The Diet

How can you get more fiber in your diet? Well, eating fiber-rich foods such as oats, fruits, veggies, and, perhaps most importantly, legumes. And I say legumes are the most important because they offer the most fiber per calorie when compared to other foods and they also contribute to your calcium intake!

A few examples of the vegetables, legumes, and grains that not only provide you with fiber but are also high sources of vitamins and minerals, such as, calcium are: kale, broccoli, bok choy, beans, soybeans (very high), sweet potato, spinach, and tofu.

An excellent and convenient way to ensure you get in plenty of fiber is using MUSCLEOLOGY'S MYOFIBER. The reason why I use and recommend MYOFIBER, is because a whole food supplement that not only contains fiber but has added quality key ingredients like essential fatty acids and nutrients of flaxseed, psyllium husk and lecithin that assists with the body?s ability to help weight loss, burn fat, and help regulate blood sugar levels, absorb protein better, and lower cholesterol. I use MYOFIBER in my oatmeal, shakes, yogurt, cottage cheese. I even cook with it! I make breaded chicken and bake in oven, I make high protein pancakes, muffins, and even put in stews to give it a thicker consistency.

Written by Carol Medina Muscleology's Athlete/ Costumer Service Rep

ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ilovesarakim has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice read.

carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) carito0114 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks. Glad you enjoyed it. Have you tried Muscleology's products like NITRO PRO or MYOFIBER yet?
    Originally Posted by ilovesarakim View Post
    Nice read.

EmPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EmPumP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

top notch thread, very good info. Rep+++

-NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -NR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice read

jonathan76 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very interesting reading, thank you.

xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) xDevianTx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    good read, informative and helpful.

FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FadeIntoBig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by carito0114 View Post
    Everywhere you look or hear you find that the latest big idea is getting in more fiber. Fiber can help people get leaner, increase metabolism, absorb proteins better, and improve overall health. If more people focused on fiber, overall health in North America would improve dramatically.

Good info! I'm on a keto diet, pretty restrictive of carbs (< 30 grams per day). What would be a good fiber food I could consume w/o a lot of carbs? Most legumes are out because of either carbs or availability, unfortunately.

I notice MYOFIBER is low in carbs. and I could prolly replace my fish oil supp. with it also. Nice! Maybe I'll supplement with that.

Thanks.

Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Basketball716 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting

PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) PBanonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Absolutely wonderful read. Thank u
    Joy is the best makeup.

Men, Please do not PM me looking to talk. I am happily engaged and am not looking for anything of the sort on here or anywhere.

Fiber

Originally Posted by jonathan76 View Post
    Very interesting reading, thank you.
    Try the myofiber form muscleology. Its a blend of fiber, omegas 3,6,9, cla along with other ingredients to help you burn fat and support optimal health...including better protein absorption. Go to muscleology.com for free samples!

Originally Posted by mortician83 View Post
    Absolutely wonderful read. Thank u
    Try the myofiber form muscleology. Its a blend of fiber, omegas 3,6,9, cla along with other ingredients to help you burn fat and support optimal health...including better protein absorption. Go to muscleology.com for free samples!

Originally Posted by FadeIntoBig View Post
    Good info! I'm on a keto diet, pretty restrictive of carbs (< 30 grams per day). What would be a good fiber food I could consume w/o a lot of carbs? Most legumes are out because of either carbs or availability, unfortunately.

I notice MYOFIBER is low in carbs. and I could prolly replace my fish oil supp. with it also. Nice! Maybe I'll supplement with that.

Thanks.
    How are you? Myofiber plays an important part in a low carb diet. Not only the fact that it is very low in carbs, all of which in fiber, but it has added key ingredients that provide you with essential healthy fats (omegas 3,6,9) and cla a natural fat burner. All in all you can't do without Myofiber. Order free samples at muscleology.com if you havent tried it already. I've been taking Myofiber for a year and wouldnt do with out it. I have seen it help me make amazing changes to my physique and my health. I absolutely love this product! Let me know how you do with it!

Originally Posted by EmPumP View Post
    top notch thread, very good info. Rep+++
    Thanks! have you tried the product? If you havent, I suggested you do! Go to muscleology.com for free samples. Let me know how much you love it :-)!

wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wp152wrester has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had no idea that fiber helped absorb proteins better thats good to know
    My Fat Loss Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121788051

I don't believe there's pleasure in life. I believe there's only a relief of pain. We have to suffer to be on top. -Geogres St. Pierre