Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) Beachmaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Rogerthat:

Very true, again, I am not saying cardio is worthless, just not necessary for fat loss. I have seen cardio buffs who lift weights and I personally don't want a body like theirs. I get loads of cardiovascular work with my weight training and I will put my cardio capacity up with anyone.[/QUOTE]

Rogerthat, I would'nt make that bet so fast! For example, a number of my training buddies and myself have been combining heavy weight training with significant cardio for many years and I don't believe that your challenge will result in the outcome you predict. In fact two of my training partners are in their sixties and based on your personal best lifts listed on this site, you would find yourself hard put to come near the intense and heavy workouts of these guys or match their very powerful physiques. These guys perform over three hundred pound benches for several reps along with very heavy full squats (approximately 350 pounds for five reps, three sets) and a number of other intense compound exercises immediately after running five miles over very hilly terrain!

Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rogerthat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Beachmaster View Post

Rogerthat, I would'nt make that bet so fast! For example, a number of my training buddies and myself have been combining heavy weight training with significant cardio for many years and I don't believe that your challenge will result in the outcome you predict. In fact two of my training partners are in their sixties and based on your personal best lifts listed on this site, you would find yourself hard put to come near the intense and heavy workouts of these guys or match their very powerful physiques. These guys perform over three hundred pound benches for several reps along with very heavy full squats (approximately 350 pounds for five reps, three sets) and a number of other intense compound exercises immediately after running five miles over very hilly terrain!
    You bicep curl 200 #'s, bench 350 and squat reps of 350 after running hilly terrains for 5 miles? You are one crazy strong mofo. I actually don't care about how much weight I can push, I go for aesthetics only. Its all about looking good with the time I got left. Curling 200# weights isn't going to do me much good. Good on you though for keeping such strength!!!