Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Canned Tuna Recipes?

Hi

I was wondering if anyone had any low fat Canned Tuna recipes that dont include mayo or cheese.

Thank's

Location: Ballin' In The Bullring, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    tuna mixed with pasta and hot sauce
    ★☆★ Insured By The BMBC ★☆★

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

Smoke Shisha/Hookah? Join Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123906341

TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheBigA is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Chilli Sauce? I've been eating that for 2 months now and its got pretty dull. I should have mentioned that. I've been eating Morrison's and Asdas Chilli sauce. Havent tried Somerfield's yet though lol

scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) scrappie345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    just tuna mixed w/ salsa. really not bad imo

Location: Ballin' In The Bullring, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheBigA View Post
    Chilli Sauce? I've been eating that for 2 months now and its got pretty dull. I should have mentioned that. I've been eating Morrison's and Asdas Chilli sauce. Havent tried Somerfield's yet though lol
    you in the uk?
    ★☆★ Insured By The BMBC ★☆★

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

Smoke Shisha/Hookah? Join Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123906341

Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hoo-Haa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    With chilli sauce you say.. must try that.

I normally eat tuna with baked beans but gets boring pretty quick, handy snack in work tho

Unhappy

Yeah theres 1 thing here than other places and thats you dont have the sauces available

ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000) ronniec01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i just mix some oil and vinegar in it **** tases good

krazykay5487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A squeeze of lemon and some diced onions
    My Stack

Jack3d
    All American EFX Kre-Alkalyn
    XTEND
    Controlled Labs - Orange Triad
    Kirkland - Fish Oil

rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rageguy34 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I mix it with brown rice and some sriracha/soy sauce

lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) lee__d has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    damn i was gunna say mix it with egg salad or melt cheese on it.

u could always just mix in mustard instead of mayo (not bad, just doesnt stay together as well)

MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MattP343 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I nearly threw up about 3 times reading some of ya'lls suggestions; can you say stomachs of steel-- or possibly ghetto/projects?

Yah uh nvm..

Anyways, I eat mine: plain, with mustard, with mustard and a squirt of mayo, with mayo and chopped up celery, or with mayo between two pieces or bread.
    -Matt

skeleton_keys has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started eating white albacore tuna after a lifetime of thinking I hated it...still tenderly experimenting with toppings, but against all expectations it goes really well with dill relish.
    Screw the normal people. I'm going to put on a mask and hit people until the world's a better place.

chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50) chrisjd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skeleton_keys View Post
    I just started eating white albacore tuna after a lifetime of thinking I hated it...still tenderly experimenting with toppings, but against all expectations it goes really well with dill relish.
    Yes, it does/

Also, some sesamee oil and soy sauce works well.

jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000) jonisocool is just really nice. (+1000)
    warm dijon tuna salad

1 tbsp dijon mustard
    1 tbsp olive oil
    2 tbsp white wine vineagar
    1 can of tuna

/mix

microwave

throw over some salad or eat plain

Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maverick417 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by skeleton_keys View Post
    this^

i ate it plain for along time, finally threw in mustard, started eating a dill pickle with it and that made all the difference in the world.

Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Frooshy186 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tuna and tobasco!
    Decline quietly, rise screaming.

BikeLady has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.

rakmm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drain two 5 ounce cans, and mix them with 1/2 cup of uncooked oatmeal, 1/4 cup of chopped spinach and 2 egg whites.

Form it into 2 patties and fry it in a tablespoon of olive oil. Add some pepper or cajun spice for taste and top with either salsa or ketchup.

I personally prefer the above recipe with a 9 ounce can of chicken versus the tuna, but it works well either way. 50g of protein, 30 g of carbs, and less than 5g of healthy fat.

rakmm1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can also do a pretty healthy tuna salad by taking two 5 ounce cans and mixing them with a tablespoon of mustard, a tablespoon of reduced fat Miracle Whip, tablespoon of sweet relish, and 2 egg whites. Squirt in some lemon juice and black pepper or cajun spice to give it some zip/kick.

I eat it on Triscuits (they're whole grain/low glycemic)

BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BigSkizzy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lately I've just been rinsing it, putting some coarse salt on it, and throwing it in a mixed salad with an olive oil and red wine vinaigrette.

spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50) spicytunaroll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I buy the tins of Thai Spicy tuna at Wal-mart. They are very very tasty. Try em out.

ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectoendo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BikeLady View Post
    Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning.
    This is great on tuna. I mix a little of miracle whip with it, put it on whole wheat bread, makes a good lunch.

Hi Guys

Well yesterday I tried some of the suggestions suggested I haven?t tried all yet and I will get back to you when I do.

I tried Tuna with Olive oil and vinegar I found this hard to eat. I tried Tuna just with Salt and Salad I found that hard to eat as well. I tried the Tuna Patties its a little different that how I do them here and it was great with the spinach it really added to the flavour I sometimes do it with crab when I can get the tins of Crab here. I?ve never tried it with chicken and thoroughly look forward to trying it with chicken.

I tried Salsa also that wasn?t to bad actually and baked beans and Tuna surprisingly alright. Guys Ill get back to you I am having Tuna and lemon and onions?. I?ve repped everyone who responded with there recipes.

Anyone got some actual recipes that taste ok? tried all of the above either couldent get the ingrediants and the ones I could sucked big time.

Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jephro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2 cans of Tuna
    2 hardboiled eggs finely chopped
    1 small apple chopped (your favorite kind)
    --------or if you don't like the sweetness and just want some crunch substitute with celery)
    1tbsp of dill relish
    2tbsp of plain yogurt
    Salt & Pepper to taste

I usually go for half and half plain yogurt and mayo because it cuts the calories and increases flavor. On a full cutting phase tho skip the mayo.

My wife and I love this recipe.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    www.MuscleClubApparel.com --- Fitness inspired clothing for men and women!

For awesome savings and up to date info: www.********.com/muscleclubapparel & www.twitter.com/muscleclubappar

lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lost1700 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5 oz. can of tuna
    1 whole grain deli flat
    yellow or dijon mustard mixed with tuna
    2 tbsp. jalopeno hummus smeared on deli flat
    add tuna mix and eat

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Chopped onion, cilantro, chopped spinach or romaine and a little light mayo.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Emily92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1 can drained tuna
    1 chopped up onion
    1 egg
    Little bit of peanut butter
    + mixed herbs, pepper, salt. I put a bit of parmesan cheese in as well.

Mix together, make into balls with hands. Flatten them and fry in a pan with some spray oil. They don't hold together very well so I just left them in the pan and put the pan under the grill to cook the other side of them. When you roll them up you have to sqeeze them to get all the water out so they keep their shape. Take about 5mins to cook.

legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50) legenbass25 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Straight outta the can...maybe with mustard or honey mustard, that's all I ever do.
    Bioforge/T-Bol log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121468331
    Bioforge + T-Bol log: The Workouts: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121576191

Current Stash: begin the cut for summer!
    Muscle Gauge pure isolate (cake batter)
    LG Sciences Lipotropic Protein (vanilla)
    Ultima
    ON Opti-Men
    Scivation Xtend (blue raspberry)
    Gaspari Size On Pre-contest
    Intrabolic (blue raz)
    Myofusion (Choco PB and Stawberries N Cream)
    EC stack + Lean Xtreme
    Bioforge + Drive