Closed Thread
Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    BEAST FROM THE SOUTHEAST Tony6510's Avatar
    Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000) Tony6510 is just really nice. (+1000)

Smile Trying Now

I am actually trying Test freak now. I am halfway through a sponsored log for you guys. Check it out; the link is in my signature. So far it seems like a solid product. I would really like to see the results when stacked with anabolic freak. I'll have to wait on that one; money issues are gonna keep that from happening. Lol

Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    No need for the profanity! I'm sorry if my posts make you so angry...you can choose to ignore them if you'd like.

For the record, I rep the products because they work. Maybe somewhere down the line you can try it out...you may end up retracting your statement and thanking me.
    ****GOLD LIST MEMBER****

BIO-SCIENCE INSTITUTE REP

>>ABSolute Fuel<<
    >>ABSolute Fuel XTREME<<

Workout Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153059241

Current Logs:
    Neogenix Supremacy http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152070113
    Magnum Instincts http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153175441

ROLL TIDE ROLL

Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manatk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Manatk View Post
    A few questions
    I just bought Ape
    Anything I should not take during this?
    Right now taking yerba green tea pills from allmax and a multi to help with fertility
    Any1????

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Manatk View Post
    A few questions
    I just bought Ape
    Anything I should not take during this?
    Right now taking yerba green tea pills from allmax and a multi to help with fertility
    The only thing we wouldn't sugest taking with APE is a product that is an antiaromotase(AI), as APE is already largely working in this manner.

Check out other APE users feedback/results and combinations- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144074851

Oh and until the 10th of this month, there is an additional 20% off- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

PM me should you have any questions.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

blazeboi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    testoripped its the best ive used so far

MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MCHolySoul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Endo Shield, Test Supporting Multi Vitamin, its legit.

Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Logical95 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't mean to be a party pooper, but all of the great reviews APE has been receiving to me seem suspect. Either you guys are having major placebo effects or are suckers for marketing, or are just reps trolling. If you read the ingredient profile of APE, it has basically the same ingredients as Activate Xtreme and the old Bioforge put together (a ****load of overdosed Vitamin D, Fenugreek extract, Zinc, Maca Extract(Lipidium Meyenii), Indole-3-Carbinol, Piper Nigrum extract, etc.

There is nothing new in there, nothing revolutionary, its just the same old stuff we know, repackaged with a new marketing campaign. Don't be fooled.

Me personally, the only thing that has ever worked for me is DAA. And that has actual science and human studies to back it up.

Just get some bulk DAA, use that for about 8 weeks, then see how you feel.

killab2187 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone used P6 extreme by cellucore if so how do you feel about it

NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50) NickMogan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    PowerFULL by usp labs.

JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Urban Muscel Rampage

Rampage from urban muscle has been the strongest tribulus product I've used. It's got anti estrogen/anti DHT and the highest content of protodioscin I've seen in a trib.

1st week: 10% strength ingrease

2nd week: TTL 15% ingrease

and by the end of the 5th week I had increase total lifts by 40%.

I did two bottles of this stuff and my strength hasn't really dropped off having been off it for nearly 3 weeks now. Deffinatley a big thumbs up.

mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000) mattsac is just really nice. (+1000)
    For natty test boosters
    1) testodrolX9 Lecheek nutrition
    2) testobalanV2 Iforce
    3) intimidate Iforce

Registered User jailbaitpounder's Avatar
    jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100) jailbaitpounder is not very well liked. (-100)
    teh spermadextrin

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JaX5on View Post
    Rampage from urban muscle has been the strongest tribulus product I've used. It's got anti estrogen/anti DHT and the highest content of protodioscin I've seen in a trib.

1st week: 10% strength ingrease

2nd week: TTL 15% ingrease

and by the end of the 5th week I had increase total lifts by 40%.

I did two bottles of this stuff and my strength hasn't really dropped off having been off it for nearly 3 weeks now. Deffinatley a big thumbs up.

Dont mean to be rude or hijack this thread but this is bull****!

I have REALLY tried almost everything of legal supplements (never tried PH or AAS) and there is nothing WOW WOW in legal supplement indrustry that can give you so much increase in muscle and strenght in short time. Nothing for me..
    People who say they gained 15 lbs and got 50% more strenght after 4 weeks of supplement dont know what they are talking about!
    most of those people are Increasing calories and protein. That will give you strenght gain and weight gain.

There is great supplements for boosting Testosterone around here, but nothing WOW. DAA is actually one of the best testo-boosters right now. But not good if you dont know how to take it. Taking DAA without Estrogen blocker is useless..

Senad
    Last edited by Danes; 09-17-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hockeyx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    None, they are all phony.

hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000) hfce354 is just really nice. (+1000)
    40 year old male here looking for a Testosterone Supp. It has been a few years since i used anything like this. In the past i used ****'s Jungle warfare, BAM, and restore with notable success. Also used Novadex XT and didn't like the feeling i had. Also used Stoked and straight Maca with whatever results. My Testosterone and free test is lower then it was a few years ago and my chest has some estrogeny fat deposits that i suspect are from an antacid i was using chronically for some time. I have though about just using straight up Clomid for a while based on new studies showing it as a great TRT alternative. But i would really like to stay OTC.

I am looking for a Supp that will raise overall test, free test, and limit or reduce estrogen. Any real suggestions? No Sponsor answers please...
    It is universally well known, that in digesting our common food, there is created or produced in the bowels of human creatures, a great quantity of wind. That the permitting this air to escape and mix with the atmosphere, is usually offensive to the company, from the fetid smell that accompanies it. That all well-bred people therefore, to avoid giving such offence, forcibly restrain the efforts of nature to discharge that wind.
    Ben Franklin Essay about "Trouser Coughs" 1781-

Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Danes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hfce354 View Post
    40 year old male here looking for a Testosterone Supp. It has been a few years since i used anything like this. In the past i used ****'s Jungle warfare, BAM, and restore with notable success. Also used Novadex XT and didn't like the feeling i had. Also used Stoked and straight Maca with whatever results. My Testosterone and free test is lower then it was a few years ago and my chest has some estrogeny fat deposits that i suspect are from an antacid i was using chronically for some time. I have though about just using straight up Clomid for a while based on new studies showing it as a great TRT alternative. But i would really like to stay OTC.

I am looking for a Supp that will raise overall test, free test, and limit or reduce estrogen. Any real suggestions? No Sponsor answers please...
    If you dont have tried DAA (d aspartic acid ) then you should try it. E pharm Testforce or usp labs test powder. DAA Will not reduce estrogen but many Brands puts substances for estrogen reduction in DAA products which is nessesary for optimal results/effect

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by WoopItsKevin View Post
    Anybody tried the PharmaFreak Anabolic or Test Freak???
    I'm a few weeks into Test Freak right now. It seems like a decent product so far. I'm doing an overdue sponsored log on it right now.

adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamsdalgo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ape+daa

JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JaX5on has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Dont mean to be rude or hijack this thread but this is bull****!

I have REALLY tried almost everything of legal supplements (never tried PH or AAS) and there is nothing WOW WOW in legal supplement indrustry that can give you so much increase in muscle and strenght in short time. Nothing for me..
    People who say they gained 15 lbs and got 50% more strenght after 4 weeks of supplement dont know what they are talking about!
    most of those people are Increasing calories and protein. That will give you strenght gain and weight gain.

There is great supplements for boosting Testosterone around here, but nothing WOW. DAA is actually one of the best testo-boosters right now. But not good if you dont know how to take it. Taking DAA without Estrogen blocker is useless..

Senad
    Your right sorry it was a typo and I don't know how to edit. It was at the end of 10 weeks I got 40%. I've been training for about 8 years and never had gains like this. My bench went from 120kgs to 170kgs over a 10 week period. After I stopped using it for about 2 weeks my bench went down to 160kgs but thats to be expected. I've since started my second course and my bench is back up to 165 max.

Maybe your choosing supps on 'hype' rather than content of ingredient. I do agree tho di-sodium DAA works well but a good AI is required for best results.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10) philponting is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Anotest by muscetech

Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Faust24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got that Alpha Protocol from BB.com's Paltinum Series, when you open the bottle it smells like freaking maple syrup. Don't know if its the pills or my strange attraction to maple syrup but I can feel the test rising.

tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100) tjwessksu is not very well liked. (-100)
    do the zinc challenge test, just about everyone is deficient in zinc and magnesium, then start taking both and there won't be any need for expensive supplements..

Registered Fapper davidlorton10's Avatar
    davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) davidlorton10 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hate to be that guy, but what is DAA?

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NickMogan View Post
    PowerFULL by usp labs.
    lol sorry ran 2 bottles for a fair decision bench went from 275 during early prep to 315 but beleive me that was from progressive resistance and good diet. 2 other lifting partners were doing the same and stopped at 1 bottle because they felt it was waste of time and money. If 3 guys all over 40 with lower test levels than you at 22 had no results your feeling the placebo effect lol

APE gave me decent results, Animal Stak, Test Freak gives me decent results, Drive & RPM always make me happy. There might be one or 2 that I forgot about. Most others I got better results just buying Trib, Long Jack and Mac Root capsules from Swanson lol. Nobody as yet has shown me any reason to spend hard earned money, for what to try and then be dissapointed, Nope I'll stick to as tjwessksu said hard work in the gym, good solid diet with extra zinc and magnesium supplements

Currently trying Dagger and I'll let you know what I think when I get thru the second bottle but so far its keeping me working hard and I am shredding down pretty good so far
    Last edited by charlievanriper; 10-24-2012 at 10:32 AM.
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

Registered User charlievanriper's Avatar
    charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) charlievanriper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by llahhsoj View Post
    I'm a few weeks into Test Freak right now. It seems like a decent product so far. I'm doing an overdue sponsored log on it right now.
    I think you'll like Test Freak if you give it more than 1 bottle bro. I have grown to like Pharma freaks stuff. I got pretty shredded for Memorial day on there Ripped Freak
    Officially 65yrs old, Beef eating Conservative, Trump Loving Anti-Abortion Anti-Liberal, Pro Israel Christian MAN IF YOU don't like it or me SCREW YOU, I DON'T CARE. I lift heavy ass weight w/o the use of DRUGS / TRT or ANY unnatural assistance, I Own & Support Gun Ownership

"FUC JOE BIDEN & ALL DEMOCRATS, SCHUMER IS A TRAITOR. TRUMP 2024"

*Current Weight & Thread w/ Video's*
    Weight / 185.6
    [url]https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179727593[/url]

pr511 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Maxout was the best ive ever taken its ashame though it seems like they discontinued it, i cant find it any where but i got mad gains from it!!!!!!!!!!11

ttgrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ttgrico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Anabeta was the best I've ever taken!

Originally Posted by JaX5on View Post
    Your right sorry it was a typo and I don't know how to edit. It was at the end of 10 weeks I got 40%. I've been training for about 8 years and never had gains like this. My bench went from 120kgs to 170kgs over a 10 week period. After I stopped using it for about 2 weeks my bench went down to 160kgs but thats to be expected. I've since started my second course and my bench is back up to 165 max.

Maybe your choosing supps on 'hype' rather than content of ingredient. I do agree tho di-sodium DAA works well but a good AI is required for best results.
    LoL!your bench went from 120kgs to 170kgs in 10 weeks??? Well,even with 3 different aas, i would not believe you. In your last post you showed me that you dont know what you are talking about,and now you are showing me more bull****. My best advice for you is. Please dont lie anymore and be honest next time.maybe you will turn into green

CWSuez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do the ANIMAL way! I just came off their TEST EXPLOSION STACK. I tell you... I felt like an ANIMAL. It works! You'll feel powerful, rage and best of all muscle gain, fast!

jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10) jleffing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Marwalt View Post
    Rampage by Urban Muscle. Highest protodioscin content on the market. Makes me feel like the hulk.
    Where do you get yours from?

Closed Thread