Closed Thread
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up EndoAmp Max

Originally Posted by _Smitty_ View Post
    whether it's up by the 1st or not, knowing its release is coming quite soon just made my day.
    x2!

I know we are all used to hearing the same few ingredients discussed with regards to natural testosterone enhancement, but there is one product I particularly respect and have enjoyed that is not usually brought into these discussions... it is not Divanil, Forskolin ext., nor Fenotest like as in our Phyto-Testosterone product... this works on improving the test to cortisol ratio which is crucial for intense training athletes... best of all, this has as much or more studies backing it compared to the others.

EndoAmp Max with potent Phosphatidylserine dosing of 800mg in a 1600mg Phospholipid Complex blend known as SerinAid.

Our company thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hlight=EndoAmp

How does it support testosterone production?

The active ingredient phosphatidylserine (PS) prevents the exercise induced cortisol spike, and is a vital nutrient that supports testicular function and testosterone production. (11,37) Each serving of EndoAmp Max includes a clinically proven dose of 800mg of PS.

A recent study examined the effects of 10 days of 600mg/day PS supplementation on testosterone and cortisol during and after exercise. (37) The researchers found that PS supplementation increased testosterone 78% over the placebo group, while completely blunting the cortisol response to exercise. When analyzed for the testosterone to cortisol (T:C) ratio and compared to placebo, the PS group had a 3,354% higher T:C!

In another human study, hormone levels where examined during two weeks of intense weight training. The group receiving the 800mg of PS had higher testosterone levels and lower cortisol levels, compared to the group receiving the placebo. (11) Another study showed that 800mg of PS reduced cortisol levels 30% (compared to the placebo group) after intense cycling exercise. (21)

It?s been hypothesized that PS supplementation minimizes cortisol secretion by providing the necessary phospholipids required for cellular membrane structure and regulatory functions, thus reducing the requirement for bodily breakdown and nutrient displacement. (17,25,36,40)

Research also suggests that PS supports testosterone production by increasing the testes sensitivity to luteinizing hormone (LH) and increases testicular steroidogenesis - aka the creation of testosterone. (1-11, 19-26)

Take this quote from Cooke et al (1989) about the important role of PS in the testes:

"The requirement for specific phospholipid configurations for optimal steroidogenic activity suggests a regulatory role for these membrane components. It is possible that certain phospholipids [phosphatidylserine] may possess the most suitable configuration and charge distribution to optimize the binding of the steroid substrate to the active site of the enzyme. Alternatively, they may assist the catalysis by providing a more suitable microenvironment or electrochemical gradient for proton transfer between enzyme and steroid."?

In other words, EndoAmp Max creates a more conducive environment for testosterone synthesis in the testes by mitigating the damaging effects from cortisol and supplying the testes with the necessary phospholipids for testicular function.

I really think it is worth trying EndoAmp by itself or alongside another test booster such as BioForge, Phyto-Testosterone, Activate Xtreme or MassFx.

I haven't even gotten into the the numerous physical and mental benefits of A-GPC (Alpha-Glycerylphosphorylcholine) which is also included in EndoAmp Max. Both ingredients (PS and A-GPC) have been dosed according to the scientific literature, not included in a prop. blend with some fairy dust sprinkles.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prim/endoampmax.html
    Last edited by Peter LeDrew; 09-01-2009 at 06:11 AM.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Inhibit E

INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) INGENIUM has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lulz at this entire section

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by INGENIUM View Post
    lulz at this entire section
    I did it right above didn't I?

I have studied long and hard to figure it out.

I am not sure which section to recommend SNS Beta Alanine in. Of course, if I was not a representative of SNS I would still recommend it.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Of course, if I was not a representative of SNS I would still recommend it.
    this is the catch-22... this section is almost pointless due to the 9/10 reps that recommend/mention their company's product because they have to; but you really can't sort out the reps that mention the product because they want to.

true, too, that those same 9/10 reps pro'lly haven't even used the product.

so members that visit here just become confused because it's a spot for companies to plant their flags.

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i feel bad for any rep that recommends something because he has to. must suck not having values.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

_Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _Smitty_ has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nni View Post
    i feel bad for any rep that recommends something because he has to. must suck not having values.
    agreed... you and i both know that they're rampant on here, though.

this is the catch-22... this section is almost pointless due to the 9/10 reps that recommend/mention their company's product because they have to; but you really can't sort out the reps that mention the product because they want to.

so members that visit here just become confused because it's a spot for companies to plant their flags.
    i wanted to follow this up because i just re-read it and am not happy with how it portrays my relationship with the company i'm affiliated with...

i meant to mention that i am one of the few here who recommends the company's products because i want to. like micah said above regarding his thoughts on SNS products, even if i weren't with primordial, i would still recommend their products over others... i wouldn't represent this company if i didn't wholly believe in what they had to offer the training/supplement community.

that was all... just didn't want to come across like i was shooting myself in the foot.

jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by babolat06 View Post
    Activate Xtreme being one, Novedex being another, though in different ways.
    How so?

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)

In the public eye reps support all their products, however I would be surprised if every single supplement in a companys line the rep trully supports.

Even if I could choose any company I wanted to represent, I can't think of one who I would say "I would use every product of theres over any others."

I think an evolving trend is that each company has certain products that really "stand out" while others are probably more generic. For example Scivations Extend, tends to be a great product but If I represented them I would rather have another companys protein if I could.

Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mods, can we have a thread like this where reps aren't allowed to post?

I read through the whole thread with the intention of learning something new and have actually gained more confusion.
    "Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jdmkidUK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Agreed^

Wondering why no one has mentioned ZEUS OR MAGNUM THRUST? Used them both and i think THrust gave me better results.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    In the public eye reps support all their products, however I would be surprised if every single supplement in a companys line the rep trully supports.

Even if I could choose any company I wanted to represent, I can't think of one who I would say "I would use every product of theres over any others."

I think an evolving trend is that each company has certain products that really "stand out" while others are probably more generic. For example Scivations Extend, tends to be a great product but If I represented them I would rather have another companys protein if I could.
    I might surprise you then.

I do try a lot of different products to see what is out there in the market and how it responds to me, but my favorite protein really is Myofusion, my favorite preworkout really is Superpump 250 and my favorite creatine really is SizeOn. Right now my favorite fat burner is Cytolean V2 (I like it better than Mitotropin).

I do use other products like Xtend and other general health supplements, but I don't just preach the Gaspari brand because I "have to" - I do it because I personally believe that our products are the best in their respective categories.
    Originally Posted by Alphalfa View Post

I read through the whole thread with the intention of learning something new and have actually gained more confusion.

Yeah, but you have to watch out for shills who create a new account just to say good or bad things about specific brands. They stand out pretty well as fake accounts though.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Originally Posted by jdmkidUK View Post
    Agreed^

Wondering why no one has mentioned ZEUS OR MAGNUM THRUST? Used them both and i think THrust gave me better results.
    ???

Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Alphalfa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by |ceman View Post

Yeah, but you have to watch out for shills who create a new account just to say good or bad things about specific brands. They stand out pretty well as fake accounts though.
    That too....there should be a join date/rep power threshold as well.

I automatically ignore these posts anyway, but it would be nice to not have to sift through countless posts in order to find a meaningful one.
    "Everyone has a plan 'til they get punched in the mouth" - Mike Tyson

Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000) Guardian is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I might surprise you then.

I do try a lot of different products to see what is out there in the market and how it responds to me, but my favorite protein really is Myofusion, my favorite preworkout really is Superpump 250 and my favorite creatine really is SizeOn. Right now my favorite fat burner is Cytolean V2 (I like it better than Mitotropin).

I do use other products like Xtend and other general health supplements, but I don't just preach the Gaspari brand because I "have to" - I do it because I personally believe that our products are the best in their respective categories.

There is a difference between effective and "the best" and a good rep should know this. Really, no suppelement out there is "the best," I stand for the products I rep to be effective, but I am not ignorant enough to believe they are the best nor should any company.

Even the most advanced highly formulated supplement has counterparts that some users could argue as better.

Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    There is a difference between effective and "the best" and a good rep should know this. Really, no suppelement out there is "the best," I stand for the products I rep to be effective, but I am not ignorant enough to believe they are the best nor should any company.

Even the most advanced highly formulated supplement has counterparts that some users could argue as better.
    Best is completely a matter of opinion.

pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pmpnballer0311 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MBSowards View Post
    Best is completely a matter of opinion.
    I heard the liquid testosterone that you use with seringes are the best

I also heard these are illegal though? any opinions?

Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr.Pooperton is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bioforge.

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Great idea.

RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RebuildMe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    speaking as a consumer and not as a representative, i'm confident that the sublingual sustain alpha (once released) won't be counted amongst, so much as it'll be considered the best...

yes... i said it.

i honestly can't recall a time when i ever looked forward to the release of a supplement with such enthusiasm and anticipation.
    Different formulation or sublingual resv/benzoflavone combo like the transdermal?

take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    would be nice if someone actually posted a real study for a change

i have nothing against gaspari, i love their myofusion product...but the NOV-XT study was such BS if you actually read the methodology and know anything about statistics.
    Excuses are for people that need them.

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RebuildMe View Post
    Different formulation or sublingual resv/benzoflavone combo like the transdermal?
    Last I heard it was going to be sublingual benz and resv.

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    Last I heard it was going to be sublingual benz and resv.
    Definitely looking forward to this!

Originally Posted by take3 View Post

i have nothing against gaspari, i love their myofusion product...but the NOV-XT study was such BS if you actually read the methodology and know anything about statistics.
    No one else has done any type of study.

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Really? Care to point out the flaws in the studies (we published three studies)? Please specify which study you have an issue with and why.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Really? Care to point out the flaws in the studies (we published three studies)? Please specify which study you have an issue with and why.
    http://www.gasparinutrition.com/Port...nicalTrial.PDF

i read the one study i could find late last night and interpreted it as saying it was run on 5 people, correct me if i'm wrong

a study done on 5 people has no 'statistical power' as the N value in any of the equations is far too small.

a study done on 5 people means that the standard error will be very large and error becomes a major part of the 'results'

according to central limit theorem 5 is not nearly enough to assume normal distribution, when N is too low to assume central theorem the study is useless and academic journals will not publish any findings for the various reasons ive listed.

too small of a sample size will often lead to false positives in a 1 tailed 2 test, ANOVA tests were not necessary and i'm not sure why they were run...its not like hundreds of these tests were done and analysis of variation between them occured.

random sampling ? where is it
    random assignment? where is it
    control for 3rd variables? where?
    operationalizations?

the combo of all of these results in the study having next to zero internal validity and a study without internal validity is not externally valid meaning the results cannot be assumed to occur outside of that exact study.

i feel like emailing this to my stats prof to give him a good laugh.
    Excuses are for people that need them.

Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeebus987 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

i read the one study i could find late last night and interpreted it as saying it was run on 5 people, correct me if i'm wrong

a study done on 5 people has no 'statistical power' as the N value in any of the equations is far too small.

a study done on 5 people means that the standard error will be very large and error becomes a major part of the 'results'

according to central limit theorem 5 is not nearly enough to assume normal distribution, when N is too low to assume central theorem the study is useless and academic journals will not publish any findings for the various reasons ive listed.

too small of a sample size will often lead to false positives in a 1 tailed 2 test, ANOVA tests were not necessary and i'm not sure why they were run...its not like hundreds of these tests were done and analysis of variation between them occured.

operationalizations?

the combo of all of these results in the study having next to zero internal validity and a study without internal validity is not externally valid meaning the results cannot be assumed to occur outside of that exact study.

GOD i hated my stats class so much...

MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000) MinusP is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That too....there should be a join date/rep power threshold as well.
    At the same time there are people (like me) who are new to posting but have a good amount of real world experience that they'd like to share, just because I'm new in here for example does not mean i'm new to bodybuilding. I've seen guys here with 1000's of posts and look at their pictures and they weigh 5 pounds, makes me wonder what do you do, bodybuild or type?

(not saying anyone should pay attention to me as when it comes to supplements I have been out of the game since 05 so my opinions as of now are Null and void until I can catch to 2009 supps, just making a point)
    Ratreria.Com <-- Lulz
    ThatsDominican.Com Founder.

operationalizations?

This was a small pilot study and was "unpublished". It does show a marked trend toward the results claimed in the literature though.

Here is a better study done by Baylor University and peer reviewed: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17460335

Have fun.