Closed Thread
Page 30 of 31 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Manzo09 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I had a friend of mine in the Air Force recommend Diesel Test Hardcore. I have tried others and this product is by far my favorite!!

jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jack45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have recently been recommended tribestan by sopharma labs. that's meant to be real good!
    Drop me a message of my site: jack-sutcliffe.co.uk
    Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you had to pick just ONE testosterone boosting product, what would be the best one?

Please pick the product and include the brand. Give your reasons. The best answers will be displayed on the main Bodybuilding.com site for millions of people to see!

(Note: This is not a discussion about how or when to take testosterone boosting products, if you should take testosterone boosting products, or why some testosterone boosting products are NOT good. Just list your absolute favorite testosterone boosting product and give your detailed reason.)

OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz OT2000 has the mod powerz
    Propadrol EST worked for me. Based on 3gms of DAA and some natural anti estrogens. Good strength increases and was a reasonable price.

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The best, with blood work backing it's effectiveness, not to mention a massive amount of forum feedback is back and on a RARE BOGO, while supplies last.

APE- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500) 200meters1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    i like vitrix.. its made by nutrex..Its really good

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    AI Sports Nutrition Testopro stacked with DAA..I love this stack.
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Registered User Brendanlovering's Avatar
    Brendanlovering has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brendanlovering has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brendanlovering has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brendanlovering has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brendanlovering has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brendanlovering has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brendanlovering has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brendanlovering has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hi,
    vfghhnghnjvgnjnjh

Gandhi Goes Anabolic GruntAndGroan's Avatar
    GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GruntAndGroan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Last week's Testosterone test
    So this was done by my regular doctor for my yearly checkup.
    I will be 65 in July, 2015.
    What contributes to this measurement, I believe:
    1 tsp of DAA every morning meal.
    100mg Royal Jelly
    15,000 units of D during the day.
    Power lifting (70%,80%,90% of 1 repmax) for deadlifts, deep squats, wide chest, once a week. Hypertrophy ranges the rest of the week.
    Whatever the reason, I'll take it.

Component Your Value Standard Range Units
    TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 879 302 - 729 ng/dL
    TESTOSTERONE FREE 51 47 - 244 pg/mL
    The concentration of Free Testosterone is derived from a mathematical
    expression based on the constant for the binding of testosterone to sex
    hormone binding globulin.
    Testosterone, Free Pct 0.6 1.6 - 2.9 %
    SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 174 13 - 110 nmol/L
    you spot it you got it

CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100) CompoundBeast is not very well liked. (-100)
    The best test booster is not found on the shelves, it is something called a lifestyle change.

There are many ways that will naturally increase your testosterone (and your health) that dont involve buying a supplement bottle

Some examples are:
    Getting more sleep
    Eating more Fats
    Not overtraining
    Not eating out of plastic containers or drinking of of plastic water bottles
    avoiding cosmetics such as soap and shampoos containing parabens

theres a whole list of ideas on how to increase testosterone naturally if you google it and these can acutally increase your testosterone substantially

Kellmarx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wouldn't touch Hcgenerate its junk -> theironden.com/hcgenerate-for-post-cycle-therapy-the-scam-and-false-claims

I would say most of the natural test booster are bogus and if they do work eventually get pulled anyhow.

musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) musics173 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    obv illegal steroids xD

DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DaytonLax14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Being around 17-25 is the best "supplement" for test lol

shinok32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im not sure but tribulus terestris seems the best (70% more T)

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For those interested on where there testosterone levels should be for their age range and how diet and supplementation can impact them, check out our latest article on the front page of bb.com http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/guid...mentation.html
    Last edited by ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION; 07-30-2015 at 05:39 PM.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tanneng has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    test hp betacourt, best size i saw. great libo off it too.

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There are a few very good ones out there on the market and there are some very cheap and to be honest crap ones too.
    The better ones i have used are -

AD - TauroTest and TauroV2 (both very good in their own right - TauroTest is a great overall body composition changer whereas the TauroV2 is a mass builder)

Athletic Edge - APE and APE Darknight (combined these give some really good results in performance, strength, recovery and a little body fat dropping along with some very good enhanced sleep)

BlueStar Nutraceuticals - STATUS (Testofen based and delivers what they say. Good strength and power gains with some very good recovery)
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice

SUBSTANCE Over HYPE Athletic Edge's Avatar
    Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mickfootie View Post
    There are a few very good ones out there on the market and there are some very cheap and to be honest crap ones too.
    The better ones i have used are -

AD - TauroTest and TauroV2 (both very good in their own right - TauroTest is a great overall body composition changer whereas the TauroV2 is a mass builder)

Athletic Edge - APE and APE Darknight (combined these give some really good results in performance, strength, recovery and a little body fat dropping along with some very good enhanced sleep)

BlueStar Nutraceuticals - STATUS (Testofen based and delivers what they say. Good strength and power gains with some very good recovery)
    Well said and don't forget APE Libido

Originally Posted by jalfrey View Post
    I'd like to say a big "Thank "You" to E_P_C for sending me a bottle of APE Libido to review. I'd also like to thank Athletic Edge for the new line of products they've put out over the past few months. Open label, new packaging, new formulas...these have helped make the current time a really exciting period for supplementation!

This product promises to increase testosterone, sex drive, and blood flow. Here's a quick run-down of the main ingredients.

250mg Testafuranol™-Tribulas Alatus (60% saponins) At the core of APE® Libido is the research backed Testafuranol™-Tribulas Alatus, a unique Tribulas extract, containing high concentrations of Beta-Sitosterol and furastonolic saponins. Beta-Sitosterol and furastonolic saponins have been shown in research to both increase libido and naturally boost testosteroneand free testosterone levels.

500mg Maca Extract (4:1 extract) Increase sexual desire and raise libido with this potent Peruvian plant exact.

500mg Fenugreek Extract (50% Saponins) APE® Libido uses a huge 500mg dose of a potent 50% saponin fenugreek extract that helps decrease the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, increasing overall natural testosterone levels.

100MG LONG JACK EXTRACT (EURYCOMA LONGIFOLIA 100:1) Long Jack works to further support Free-Testosterone by inhibiting a hormone called sex hormone biding globulin (SHBG) that binds to testosterone, making it unusable.* The end result? More free testosterone: the kind your body can utilize.

75mg Selaginella Tamariscina Extract (20% amentoflavone) APE Libido delivers by utilizing the powerful nitric oxide (NO) booster amentoflavone. The result? Opening up the floodgates, for maximum blood flow and vasodilation. Amentoflavone may also have an additional benefit in its ability to increase the burning of stored fat.

So? Without going into too much detail, does it work? Yep! I don't have any problems with sex drive. But, I've noticed lasting longer and more liquid volume. Refractory period has also decreased and my mood just seems...better. The only downside I've noticed is that I seem to have had an outbreak of acne over the past week. Not sure if it's related to APE Libido or not. Just thought I'd mention it since that could be an indication of test increase. All in all, APE Libido WORKS!
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nebiros750 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    AE - Ape... all day every day, good stuff!

Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Athletic Edge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Nebiros750 View Post
    AE - Ape... all day every day, good stuff!
    Well put, APE has been dominating the natural testosterone category for years now. And for those unaware we have a nighttime version called APE Darknight, that stacks with APE Original for AM/PM testosterone support. And just launched a straight up focused libido version called APE Libido. Check them out on the bb.com store
    The EDGE is Calling, Come Join Me for some SCIENCE and Entertainment: Instagram User name- sciencewithsebastian

Science, stories, entertainment, product knowledge, join me- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172955671

Pfacepaste has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Penetrating your network... more like penetrating your ******* with a bum(b) bell

MorE like penetrating your butt hole with your fake muscles!

Nice panties, are they your mom's?

Cool ...

Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    T-Bol
    diesel Test
    ActX
    Mass FX
    Primal Male

all worked great, but I dont have a clear favorite
    You look like an idiot flexing you ****ty muscles on that rock... well done dumb ass!

AttilaTheCobra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a little advice .

The last time when I had a chance to try any product was in 2013 , and tried some superdrol , nolvafin, some creatine , and animal pack.
    I tried to read over the posts , but honestly I don't know if any Pro-hormone is still available for sale, and if is , than any of them is good as than was 3 years ago..
    I need something to boost because i am stock, and i don't even have a motivation or energy to exercise the way i did few years back. Can you guys help me out to point to the right post or person ?

WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WiLLT429 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How long would it/should it take to see results using a Testosterone booster? also is it safe to take with creatine and protein? (I know everyone is different when it comes to results just curious the normal time to see results?)

sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000) sschantz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Curious, has anyone ever had labs done before and after using a test booster?
    Currently seeking new rep opportunities with an entrepreneurial company that encourages creativty.

Originally Posted by sschantz View Post
    Curious, has anyone ever had labs done before and after using a test booster?
    Yes there, were 3-4 people that did bloodwork pre/post on our test/anti-estrogen booster APE, first person, post one and the others throughout the thread.
    APE reviews, with blood work- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=144074851

APE store write up- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ape.html

And we're GIVING a bunch away for anyone who wants to enter- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=171958933
    Last edited by Athletic Edge; 07-15-2016 at 11:40 AM.

guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50) guy169 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Manzo09 View Post
    I had a friend of mine in the Air Force recommend Diesel Test Hardcore. I have tried others and this product is by far my favorite!!
    ya thought this one worked great also

daduncan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Definitely Gentech Nutrition's TestMax 1000

Definitely Gentech Nutrition's TestMax 1000, when I took it my testosterone went up 275ng/dL. I can feel a big difference when I take it, and with a 200% money back guarantee no other test boosters can compete.

Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hostage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So what's everyones take on test boosters? Yay or nay?

Is it a big time supplement on these forums? Im kinda out of the loop on modern supplements but was looking to start taking something again.

I hear Prime Male and Testo Fuel were the top dogs. But now Im hearing that all you need is a good DAA which is about half the cost..

Can anyone fill me in? Im trying to add bit more size...but I also have some chest fat that I want to get rid of. What would you guys suggest for a 36 year old whose testosterone is starting to drop?

Quit the home workout and rejoined the gym. Im all in 100% now...trying to get the best results possible.

Good to be back...and thanks in advance for your suggestions.
    A great pleasure in life is doing things people say you cannot do. - Walter Bagehot