OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up Pizza Frittata !! (pic too)

Hey guys here's this awesome pizza frittata recipe. If you've been craving pizza during your keto diet, Then this is for you !

Takes about an hour to prepare and make it.

Ingredients:

* 12 eggs
    * 2 T water (can use milk, cream, or half and half as desired)
    * 3 T olive oil
    * 2 medium green peppers (2 1/2 inches X 2 3/4 inches), chopped
    * 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
    * 4 oz pepperoni, chopped (buy it presliced or just use the peperoni sticks that you should already have if you're on keto ;P)
    * 2 teaspoons Italian seasonings (Or oregeno)
    * Garlic seasoning (Or you can use cloves of garlic if you really like garlic)
    * salt and peppers
    * 8 oz shredded mozzarella cheese (They've got stuff with part skim milk)
    * 1 cup sugar-free pasta sauce 1.4 ( I used pellegrinos zesty pizza sauce - .3 Carbs !)

How to cook:

1. Heat some oil up in a large ovenproof skillet ( if not ovenproof.. Some skillets you're able to unscrew and take off the plastic handle) And try not to use too much oil.. Just enough to make the skillet wet.

2. Saute green peppers, mushrooms, and pepperoni for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook another minute. Or skip that minute if you're using garlic powder.. and just Add oregano, salt, and pepper with it &Stir it good!

3. Whisk eggs and the olive oil, and the water together. Add more salt and pepper. Pour mixture into pan.

4. (Cook on low flame !) Mix egg mixture as it cooks, so cooked "curds" are distributed throughout. Stop mixing after like 2-3 minutes and let it form into a solid base. This can take up to another 5 minutes of cooking or more. By now it should be have enough "body" to float some pasta sauce on the top. Do so, and then add the cheese. ( Also if it's still just a little bit runny on top of the egg mixture before you add the sauce.. Don't worry about it.. Add the sauce &cheese anyways..The rest of it will be cooked in the broiler)

5. Put the frittata under the broiler to brown the top. It Should take from 3-5 minutes to brown. Check it often or the cheese will start to get crispy blackish and then it will start burning.

6. Eat and enjoy !

Nutritional Information: The entire thing has (Fat = 154 g/ Protein = 130 g/Carbs = 39 g) And a total of 2162 calories. You should be able to cut it into 8 slices. Each piece contains 19.2/16.2/4.8 with 270 calories.

Last edited by OminousShadow; 07-06-2009 at 02:16 AM.

Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gettingthere69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OminousShadow View Post
    Hey guys here's this awesome pizza frittata recipe. If you've been craving pizza during your keto diet, Then this is for you !

Ingredients:

* 12 eggs
    * 3 T olive oil
    * 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
    * 4 oz pepperoni, chopped (buy it presliced or just use the peperoni sticks that you should already have if you're on keto ;P)
    * salt and peppers
    * 1 cup sugar-free pasta sauce 1.4 ( I used pellegrinos zesty pizza sauce - .3 Carbs !)

How to cook:

1. Heat some oil up in a large ovenproof skillet ( if not ovenproof.. Some skillets you're able to unscrew and take off the plastic handle) And try not to use too much oil.. Just enough to make the skillet wet.

2. Saute green peppers, mushrooms, and pepperoni for about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook another minute. Or skip that minute if you're using garlic powder.. and just Add oregano, salt, and pepper with it &Stir it good!

3. Whisk eggs and the olive oil, and the water together. Add more salt and pepper. Pour mixture into pan.

4. (Cook on low flame !) Mix egg mixture as it cooks, so cooked "curds" are distributed throughout. Stop mixing after like 2-3 minutes and let it form into a solid base. This can take up to another 5 minutes of cooking or more. By now it should be have enough "body" to float some pasta sauce on the top. Do so, and then add the cheese. ( Also if it's still just a little bit runny on top of the egg mixture before you add the sauce.. Don't worry about it.. Add the sauce &cheese anyways..The rest of it will be cooked in the broiler)

5. Put the frittata under the broiler to brown the top. It Should take from 3-5 minutes to brown. Check it often or the cheese will start to get crispy blackish and then it will start burning.

6. Eat and enjoy !

Nutritional Information: The entire thing has (Fat = 154 g/ Protein = 130 g/Carbs = 39 g) And a total of 2162 calories. You should be able to cut it into 8 slices. Each piece contains 19.2/16.2/4.8 with 270 calories.

damn gonna make this when I have some time! great pic

OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OminousShadow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gettingthere69 View Post
    Thanks, post back and say if you enjoyed it or not !

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks for this, I'm going to try making a slightly lower fat version (no olive oil, turkey pepperoni) version of this tonight. Hopefully I don't burn the hell out of it, like I usually do with my fritatta attempts.

sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man that looks tasty... I shouldn't be on this section being so hungry lol.

JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500) JResendes is not very helpful. (-500)
    looks awesome!

picking those ingreds up next time i go to the store!
    "I don't really believe in God, but GOD, I'm scared to death that there's a God! I swear to God I never meant to spill the beans nor tear the pod!"

Current Supps

Fish Oil
    Creatine Ethyl Ester
    Whey
    Multi
    Intraxcell

NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NicholeTiffany has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fancy!!!

Reps given
    Act as if!

SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SiZcO18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Greg! tryed it.. it was pretty good.. ate it with some jalapeno peppers was superb don't think mine turned out as good as yours but it was still good...

Starting Weight 251 pounds..

March 22nd 2009--- 251 Pounds
    April 22nd 2009--- 243 Pounds
    May 22nd 2009--- 238 Pounds
    June 22nd 2009--- 235 Pounds

-------------------------------------------------

It's a NEW YEAR! Lets do This.

1/1/2010 --- 232 Pounds
    1/8/2010 --- 228 Pounds
    1/15/2010 -- 228 Pounds

LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) LIguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well both pictures look good. Maybe it's just that I'll eat anything that's not like tongue or feet ahaha. Anyway I'll try this in a couple of weeks when I'm back home. For now I bookmarked it

Damn ! yours turned out great lookin.. I think I might make it your way next time ;p

davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50) davecassin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SiZcO18 View Post
    Greg! tryed it.. it was pretty good.. ate it with some jalapeno peppers was superb don't think mine turned out as good as yours but it was still good...

I am so hungry right now...

..I know what I am going to make this weekend.

Thanks!

brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brollickby06 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    mmm looks amazing

I just made this again, It's so addicting. I think once when you try it you'll be hooked..It's becoming a staple in my keto diet.

& Also.. This time I used a medium sized pan and half of the all the ingredients in the recipe.. And I topped it off with some sharp cheese and Parmesan Sprinkle cheese along with the mozzarella cheese, And it turned out even tastier than my previous attempt !
    Last edited by OminousShadow; 07-15-2009 at 10:11 AM.

Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    12 eggs? Jesus...Isnt this just kind of like a huge omellete with pizza toppings on top, and that you put it in the oven to brown the top?
    Goal: Get a 6 Pack or Die Trying ... And thats not really all that out of the range of possibilities!

Originally Posted by Starky1177 View Post
    12 eggs? Jesus...Isnt this just kind of like a huge omellete with pizza toppings on top, and that you put it in the oven to brown the top?
    Lol pretty much man, but you can use just 6 eggs instead of 12 in a medium pan and its not so "deep dish" anymore.

VT-hokiefied has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    can you taste the egg that much? or do you mainly just taste the pizza toppings?

Originally Posted by VT-hokiefied View Post
    can you taste the egg that much? or do you mainly just taste the pizza toppings?
    Well not really, But like I said.. If you use just half of the recipe in a medium pan.. It's less "deep dish" so thus less egg thickness, I think it helps alot. I let my sis taste some of it and she couldn't tell it was egg. Plus there's all that seasonings and the other flavors which cancel out the egg taste anyways... It definitely tastes like a pizza ;P

Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Starky1177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Made it yesterday and today...only 3 eggs, a little water, Cheese, sauce and pepperoni...its a thin crust...fried the eggs in a 12 inch pan, when it was done, I put it on a cookie sheet, put the sauce and toppings on it, then put it under the broiler til things got crispy...(****ty oven that doesnt cook all that evenly)

Goal: Get a 6 Pack or Die Trying ... And thats not really all that out of the range of possibilities!

Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crypticult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Made 1/3 of this recipe and added jalapeno's and vidalia onion and took out the mushrooms since I have no money and didn't have any mushrooms to use (family doesn't like them).
    Was pretty damn good though I think I should use more sauce next time to give it more of a pizza flavor.

Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Natural is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crypticult View Post
    Made 1/3 of this recipe and added jalapeno's and vidalia onion and took out the mushrooms since I have no money and didn't have any mushrooms to use (family doesn't like them).
    Was pretty damn good though I think I should use more sauce next time to give it more of a pizza flavor.

LOL I bet it tastes great, looks like something entirely else though!

I am gonna try this, damn I love keto my god.
    6'6

thunderlegs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Gettingthere69 View Post
    props for this meall
    i made it last nite and it was GOLD...i like the fried cheese on the edges coz it feels like ur eating a crust

gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50) gecko... will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looks awesome - guess what I'm eating tonight

fightclubfan1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by OminousShadow View Post

Ingredients:

* 12 eggs
    * 3 T olive oil
    * 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
    * salt and peppers

How to cook:

6. Eat and enjoy !

it doesnt look bad, however it defeats the purpose for cheating haha i cheat so i have a reason to workout till i cant do 1 pushup after i eat stuffed crust from pizza hut, but if i ate this then i would sit there and be content haha good stuff though, it looks awesome

bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bryanm74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow, my mouth is watering right now. Cant wait to try this
    NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY YOU CANT STOP ME NOW!

jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000) jgreenhaus is just really nice. (+1000)
    if im making a single serving one using like 3 eggs how much shredded cheese should i be using? Put it in terms of like 1/4 cup 1/2 cup and also oz , Thanks!

MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000) MuZI is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jgreenhaus View Post
    if im making a single serving one using like 3 eggs how much shredded cheese should i be using? Put it in terms of like 1/4 cup 1/2 cup and also oz , Thanks!
    3/12 = 1/4 portion.

He used 8 oz. of mozerella originally so 8(1/4)= 2 oz. of shredded cheese.
    Keto Diet:
    Start - June 13th - 198 lbs (~??% bf)
    November 06, 2009 - 168 lbs (14% bf)

Almost 4 weeks into Bulk:
    December 04, 2009 - 180 lbs @ 17%
    December 12, 2009 - 184 lbs

Fighting the Brotology. VegasPumped's Avatar
    VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) VegasPumped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Omg op i want to come to your house and steal that thing

looks nom nom nom

magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) magog704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    [img]http://**********/gallery/d/124155-1/WTFmanSloth.jpg[/img]

brb maekin thsi