hushtool has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

IF for fat loss, Leangains info

Hi all,

Looking to talk or hear from anyone who has used Intermittent fasting, ideally, Leangains...

I have found a weath of info on the web, and Martins site...

Still awaiting a book.... if it ever gets done, but I assume I could prolly find what I need to know on the web, blogs, etc.

I have read the basics and I understand the protocol, but I cant seem to find any info on total caloric intake while doing the protocol, or specific macros... Are you running a deficit while on it? I would assume no...due to the suggested 5x5 type training approach. Or are you running maintainence intake? Intake on rest days vs. training? or free meals, refeeds etc...

If anyone has any info on any of this im all ears, n thanks!
    Used to be 300lbs, I woke up one morning and said, enough is enough.... Now, Im spreading the word.....GET OFF YOUR FAT LAZY ASSES.....

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You generally manipulate your calories and macros on training/non training days depending on your goals. The standard recomp method has you alternating a 20% deficit with a 20% surplus for instance.

This handy calculator helps: http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/