I shoot people like you.. The Director's Avatar
    The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cant stand up straight?

I had an accident a little over 11 weeks ago. I started sleeping on my bed about 2 weeks ago, every time I wake up from bed, my mid-upper back hurts like hell, the pain is horrible. once I get up, and try to straighten up, it hurts even more. I dont know what the problem can be, my doctor said I have scoliosis, but thats only on my lower back. The pain is around my t4, the same bone that was fractured. My chiropractor said its possible that my bones have healed incorrectly, anyone go through anything like this? is this the sympton of a badly healed bone?

Here are my MRI's from the hospital on the day of the accident.

MRI Results :

MRI of the thoracic spine without contrast

1- Multiple compression fractures are identified in the thoracic spine involving the t1 through t6 vertebral bodies as well as t9. there is no significant retropulsion of fragments into the spinal canal

2- disruption of the interspinous ligament at t5 with post traumatic changes the soft tissues throughout the upper thoracic spine.
    --

MRI of the cervical without contrast

1- edema in the region of the supraspinous ligament from c2 to c5
    2- edema in the posterior paravertebral soft tissues from c7 to t3.
    3 the previously described fracture of the left lamina at c5 is not well seen in the current examination.
    4 mild discogenic disease at c5-c6 with a 2 mm left paracentral disc protrusion
    5- compression fracture of the t4 vertebral body less than 25% height loss.

The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Director will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Also, it hurts for a while after I wake up. Then the pain subsides. once it subsides, I Can feel it again everytime I try straightening my posture.

anyone?