Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Mad_Dog_Divine View Post
    Keep doing SLDL. It is the only way you will get better at them. Start light, very light and add 5 lbs per workout till it gets challenging. Then add 2.5 lbs if you can or just an extra rep per workout. Sooner or later you will get better and stronger.

As an aside, I believe that squatting deep and heavy will be more beneficial that any hamstring only exercise.
    I am working on squatting deep and heavy, it hits my quads more than anything first tho.

but with the SLDL; I can do very large amounts of weight because I cannot straighten my hammys entirely. so its not like starting light is going to make things better =( I am just not benefiting from it aside from the stretch when I lean down with the weight....
    I eat sleep dream football and baseball.

my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116834161

need motivation? read a summary of my life story: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117343461

I rep back.
    I owe:
    Limons. NoCreativity poopoo333

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    OP

Looking at your latest post raises a question in my mind. How do you do full squats with good form when you have serious enough flexability issues that they prevent you form doind a SLDL? I'm only asking beause I just don't see the possibility here.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) blast00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Wildtim View Post
    OP

Looking at your latest post raises a question in my mind. How do you do full squats with good form when you have serious enough flexability issues that they prevent you form doind a SLDL? I'm only asking beause I just don't see the possibility here.
    it baffles me, but I can do it. I went and got a trainer and learned how, and I go all the way down. I have INCREDIBLE quad flexibility, and I guess my hips are very flexible; its when my hamstrings are straight, aka not bent, that I am so damn tight.
    I eat sleep dream football and baseball.

my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116834161

need motivation? read a summary of my life story: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117343461

I rep back.
    I owe:
    Limons. NoCreativity poopoo333