kushdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Teens that work full time how do you get all your meals in~!

Hey guys i been reading on here for a while and finally made an account.
    im trying to gain weight which is only possible if we eat more right ?
    well its hard because i work fulltime.
    breakfast 7:30 am usually consists of 4 eggs and bread or about 6 weetbix in milk + multi v
    morning tea 10 am usually munch down a peanut butter sandwich
    12pm lunch chicken or tuna roll and handful of nuts.
    now heres were it gets tricky. i dont finish till 4 30pm and dont really get another break i usually manage to sneak in another peanut butter sandwich about 2:30 pm tho but its hard! lol 4:50 pm arrive home will eat what evers in the fridge left overs from night b4 pasta chicken breasts tuna... after i eat this i hit the gym arrive home drink protein shake bout half hour later stuff my self full with what ever mum cooks. usually vegies and chicken breast, or steak and vegies and potatoes, or pasta all the good **** lol before bed usually more tuna and glasses of milk.

basically i need help with foods i can eat during work as its hard coz i dont really have time do you guys maybe suggest buying protein bars for quick snacks while working ?

Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000) Stork is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Make your own food and bring it with you.

Also, just eat more before work, then fast over work, and eat more after work. It's not rocket science.
    THE BODY BUILDING IS A SERIOUS THING NOT FOR INTERNATIONAL MONOPOLYS OF STEROIDS AND SYNTETICAL ANABBOLIZANTS.....YOU RISK CANCER HEART DISEASES DEAD

Yes I am on steroids, thanks for asking.

іяс сязш -- bodybuilding.com chat room moderator
    http://chat.bodybuilding.com/

wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wolfbaden6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Lol get a note from a doctor saying that you have to eat. Say it's for diabetes or something idk
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128207401

"You know, you surround yourself with a lot of positive role models and over time, enough of 'em will inspire you to do the right thing." - Phil Pfister

"You went full Crossfit man. Never go full Crossfit." - Burningnun

adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would just do what the other guy said and pretty much not eat anything during work but just eat before and after, as much as you can. I used to do this.

_OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000) _OZ_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stork View Post
    Make your own food and bring it with you.

Also, just eat more before work, then fast over work, and eat more after work. It's not rocket science.
    ^This. Don't stress over not being able to eat every 3 hours or whatever. Adopt a method that fits in with your lifestyle. Don't interfere with your education/career/relationships/social development just so you can train or eat a certain way. I learned this lesson the hard way and found out in didn't make much difference to my physique but screwed up everything else.

adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000) adc123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by _OZ_ View Post
    ^This. Don't stress over not being able to eat every 3 hours or whatever. Adopt a method that fits in with your lifestyle. Don't interfere with your education/career/relationships/social development just so you can train or eat a certain way. I learned this lesson the hard way and found out in didn't make much difference to my physique but screwed up everything else.
    Yer I don't know why everyone is obsessed with eating a ton of small meals a day. Its impractical and a pain in the ass. I mean its really not going to make a big difference to your physique if you eat the same amount, but in 3 meals or even 2!

Once again, people on this forum are overcomplicating ****. Just eat whenever you can lol.

sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10) sSp3ct is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    prepare food and take it with you. Also take shorter breaks so the time u saved can go into another meal during work

chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50) chaosmatt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adc123 View Post
    Yer I don't know why everyone is obsessed with eating a ton of small meals a day. Its impractical and a pain in the ass. I mean its really not going to make a big difference to your physique if you eat the same amount, but in 3 meals or even 2!

Once again, people on this forum are overcomplicating ****. Just eat whenever you can lol.
    iagree that you need to just eat when you can when in full time work, but you need to eat at a minimum of every 3 hours because your body needs fuel to help repair its self and if you have 2 meals a day that does not sufice. JMO but i like to eat between 5 and 9 small meals because its the only way ican get the calories and everything in and gives my body constant calories and protein.
    Also OP just take as much food as you can and eat it when you can, just stuff like pasta with pasta sauce, chicken breast with veg, sandwiches, beagles, sh!t like that

Originally Posted by chaosmatt View Post
    iagree that you need to just eat when you can when in full time work, but you need to eat at a minimum of every 3 hours because your body needs fuel to help repair its self and if you have 2 meals a day that does not sufice. JMO but i like to eat between 5 and 9 small meals because its the only way ican get the calories and everything in and gives my body constant calories and protein.
    Also OP just take as much food as you can and eat it when you can, just stuff like pasta with pasta sauce, chicken breast with veg, sandwiches, beagles, sh!t like that

Whats the whole belief behind eating every 3 hours? Isn't is to keep your metabolism high or something? I remember reading lots of things on this.

You can definately get by on 2 meals a day, believe me i've done it but its bloody painful trying to eat the amount you gotta have. You literaly gotta just stuff yourself. Not ideal at all.

The way I see it if you can get a good amount of food inside you it all works out the same, whether you split it up into 6 meals, 3 meals or whatever.
    Alot of guys at my gym work during the day and come to the gym after work. Alot of guys i have talked to just eat a massive breakfast, the odd snack during the day and drink red bull or something before working out. Then they go home and literaly stuff themselves for dinner. These guys are big and dnt follow a typical bodybuilders eating plan.
    Thats why I think its not the amount of meals you have, but the amount of food.

kushdy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheers for the responses guys .. yeh i think i will just start stuffing my self at breakfast lunch and dinner and just snack on what i can during the day

Originally Posted by kushdy View Post
    Cheers for the responses guys .. yeh i think i will just start stuffing my self at breakfast lunch and dinner and just snack on what i can during the day
    yer thats the best option mate. don't worry too much about it, it won't affect you getting big!
    You considered getting protein bars or something? They could easily fit in your pocket and you could just eat one whenever your hungry and got the chance.
    Easier than getting out a whole meal and much more subtle.

dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dragonelite has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm using intermediate fasting for cutting i like it. It's easy as **** i just eat everything i would with a 6 meals plan eating every 3 hours in 4 hours i start at 6 pm and done at 10 pm but yeah i was a big eater so my stomach is used to eating a lot of crap in one sitting.

Maybe op should drop by at http://www.leangains.com
    They use the same lifestyle like me but they adopted it for bulking i believe
    Max lifts beginner stats Bw:187 pounds&18% BF
    Im am achieving BW weight in lift.
    --------------------------------
    Squat 176 pounds 3*5
    deadlift 220 pounds 1*5
    Bench 94 pounds 3*5
    Overheadpress 77 pounds 3*5
    -------------------------------

take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) take3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i take some casein before work so i last till lunch, then i bring in:

- an apple
    - my lunch (i eat half @ lunch time and scoff down the rest a few hrs later)
    - low sugar fiber cereal and vanilla whey isolate - just add water and its like cereal in milk

gets me through a 9 hour shift just fine.

IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcelandPride is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat in work ?
    All the way from Iceland

Bench : 286lbs (130kg)
    squat : 440lbs (200kg) http://youtu.be/0LqKEw44h08
    deadlift : 530lbs (240kg) http://youtu.be/y6cUy-SS5Xs