eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eat sleep lift has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Red face Inner Tricep (under)

I can not figure out what to do to effectively work the tricep under your arm , sort of your inner/under arm i guess. I have very large outer triceps but i don't get that "V" look of the two tricp muscles when flexed....HOW DO I WORK IT HARD??
    Most of us serve our ideals by fits and starts. The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication.

AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000) AMG is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: Inner Tricep (under)

Originally posted by eat sleep lift
    I can not figure out what to do to effectively work the tricep under your arm , sort of your inner/under arm i guess. I have very large outer triceps but i don't get that "V" look of the two tricp muscles when flexed....HOW DO I WORK IT HARD??

Dumbell Skull Crushers hits it hard for me.

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    actually i'd say close grip hits it hardest, skulls for middle
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) delldell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well I know for sure that overhead dumbell extensions work because that's all I used to do and I don't have much on the outside, but the inside is really visible. What do you do for the outside and sides?

uvadragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    tricep puchdowns on the cable crossover machine with the small v-bar. Keep those elbows locked in. This targets the inner head.

Skull crushers and extensions and the like work the outer head and the middle. Close grip bench does everything.

Also, remember, the shape of your tricep, like anything else, has a lot to do with your genetics.

cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000) cramron is just really nice. (+1000)
    actually, the skull crusher hits the inner head of the tricep the most.....sooooo, do any type of extention(good form, good stretch) to develop the inner tricep muscle......but actually, the tricep is one muscle and the whole muscle is used simultaniously in every exercise so it should develop as a whole with simple compound exercises, so if your inner triceps arent where you want them to be, maybe its just genetics and youll have to enhance your whole tricep to get where you want

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    stop trying to frickin isolate 1 part of the tricep. sorry, but i'm sick of hearing people whining about this part of the tricep sucks or that part.

hit it hard and heavy with heavy compound movements

-close-grip bench (w/chains)
    -jm press
    -incline close-grip bench
    -dips
    -floor press (w/ chains)
    -skullcrushers

that's all you need. if your routine consists only of wussy movements like db extensions and pressdowns, it's no wonder your tricep isn't exploding

btw, this isn't directed towards anybody specifically, just people who keep on writing baout how to isolate 1 part of the tricep
    Booo

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    but it's true, amusclehead, after a while of going heavy on those compound movements you'll find that one head won't be measuring up, that's what isolation exercises are for

I do a specific exercise for each head, i'm not happy the next day unless every part of the tricep is sore
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by SYRIANKID
    but it's true, amusclehead, after a while of going heavy on those compound movements you'll find that one head won't be measuring up, that's what isolation exercises are for

I do a specific exercise for each head, i'm not happy the next day unless every part of the tricep is sore
    show me one person who sticks with heavy compound movements for working the tricep (See above) that claims to have ****ty triceps and i'll show you a person who isn't working hard enough on them

if you're blasting them heavy and hardcore with those movemetns you'll have no need to try to bring 1 part of it up to par
    Booo

James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000) James_D is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up Skull crushers

I had exactly the same problem with the inner head - I was doing extensions on a high cable with the rope and the small cambered bar, but it was hitting the outer and middle heads much more. To hit the inner head I think you need to get a full extension and really squeeze the tricep as much as possible, which isn't always too easy with cable extensions. I started adding skull crushers about a month ago and have had good results, so you might want to give them a go.

steelnuts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can target both the long head(inner tri) and the short head(outer). for inner try wide grip ez bar skullcrushers, overhead db or ez bar extensions, presses work too. for outer i like single grip reverse extensions with a little twist out at the end of the movement, that little twist goes right to the outer head. you will hit both heads with any tri movement but you can focus more on either

SuperZERO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperZERO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperZERO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperZERO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SuperZERO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amuscle head is alittle extreme when it comes to stuff. True, you cannot isolate one part of your triceps, but I fell you can target one area over the other. Excercises that gise you a strecth in the long head will target your inner/under part more.(ex. skulls, over head extensions). Over excercises that don'e allow a stretch in the long head will hit the short head(outer part).(ex. Close grip BP, press down(cable), floor presses, etc.)

I agree that heavy compuond movement are best though overall.
    Listen to me, or else!!!

Originally posted by amusclehead
    show me one person who sticks with heavy compound movements for working the tricep (See above) that claims to have ****ty triceps and i'll show you a person who isn't working hard enough on them

if you're blasting them heavy and hardcore with those movemetns you'll have no need to try to bring 1 part of it up to par
    you aren't going to have ****ty triceps, but you may get disproportional heads

but of course, some people like to just blast their muscles to get them freakishly huge but disproportional

bodybuilding is about looks as well as size, that's what the thread-starter is trying to fix here

Originally posted by SYRIANKID
    you aren't going to have ****ty triceps, but you may get disproportional heads

but of course, some people like to just blast their muscles to get them freakishly huge but disproportional

bodybuilding is about looks as well as size, that's what the thread-starter is trying to fix here

mmm, you do have a point there.

*bashes you repeatedly with a cinder block

*Bashes you somemore

hehehehe, no more syriankid therefore no more good arguements from him, heheheheheh

when in doubt for a logical arugment resort to some bashing
    Booo

Talking

haha
    what better place is there to get smashed than in a tricep thread?