Jabcor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Workout meals and total amounts per day.

Hello all

I've see people mention eat eat eat. I do this with out much problem, and I tend to eat clean as a preference rather than feeling I need to for any training reasons. I'm currently doing Bill Stars 5x5 and am planning on adding some cardio in between a couple of workout days. So I've got two questions about my diet for this:

1. Should I be eating as much on days I don't work out, in order to build mass?
    2. Should my post work out meals be similar to what I eat after a weight training session?

Sorry if this is not posted in the correct section.

Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kostabot has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Depends on your body and metabolism. I east the same amount every day (workout and rest days) in terms of macro nutrient intake, and your post workout meal should definitely be one of the biggest meals of the day (along with breakfast).