robert115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) robert115 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy lose weight? run on empty stomach??

hey after reading a article on flex magazine, that the best way to lose fat is to run on a empty stomach first thing in the morning?
    cos ur body doesnt have any carsb to burn as fuel so it taps into fat for energy is this true??

today i did this, i woke up in morning had a cup of coffee and went for a light jogg/walk in the woods and after had porridge and eggs and whey shake.

i generally eat healthy all week but have a cheat day on saturady where i might have a burger or pizza. i drink about 4-5literes water a day.
    i train with weights 3-4 days a week hard and do light cardio 2-3 times after weight traing for approx 30mins.

can ye help me please people thanks
    aim is to lose weight aroud stomach but keep muscle mass?? is this possible

DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DRiFT2oNR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am not sure if that true or not, but if it is, there is still an exception for many people, and that is that doing on cardio on an empty stomach makes you feel like crap.

I also used to run in the morning on an empty stomach, and I just felt drained.

MP4AU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have read few articles about this particular topic. Almost all of the articles I read say that do any cardio in the morning burns fat first. I believe it does NOT burn more fat but rather starts burning fat FASTER because the body doesn't have any carbs or glycogen to fuel itself. So if you do 20 minutes of cardio on a empty stomach you'll burn more fat than if you ran after you eat. How much more fat you burn is beyond me. This is all my interpretation please correct me if I missed something.

MP4AU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Personally I do cardio later in the afternoon cause I cannot force my self to do much cardio right after I wake up on an empty stomach. I need time to wake up and fuel up in order to have an effective workout.

NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) NioRaman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    There is no proof either way to whether it works for more fat loss or not. But I do it with great results. I don't think it would make enough difference that it would kill your efforts if you eat before hand.

Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500) Taichichuan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by robert115 View Post
    hey after reading a article on flex magazine, that the best way to lose fat is to run on a empty stomach first thing in the morning?
    cos ur body doesnt have any carsb to burn as fuel so it taps into fat for energy is this true??

today i did this, i woke up in morning had a cup of coffee and went for a light jogg/walk in the woods and after had porridge and eggs and whey shake.

i generally eat healthy all week but have a cheat day on saturady where i might have a burger or pizza. i drink about 4-5literes water a day.
    i train with weights 3-4 days a week hard and do light cardio 2-3 times after weight traing for approx 30mins.

Running in the morning will burn the glycocen stored in your muscles and liver.

You will burn very little fat. Thermogenics is the best way to go.

nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50) nareshisking will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my 2 cents.

u can take half a scoop of whey. b4 the run.
    "Rise and rise again until lambs become lions."

nareshnaresh.com
    ^^Godsite^^

http://nareshontrack.wordpress.com/

nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50) nesse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

lost roughly 40 lbs by running every morning on an empty stomach. you can take an amino supp or some eggwhites/tuna beforehand if you're concerned about muscle breakdown. i /wouldnt/ do fasted cardio, however, if you run (as opposed to jog) or do very long distances.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I think many people have the misconception that you're only oxidizing fat when doing fasted cardio, which isn't the case. Fat and glycogen will fuel the exercise regardless if it's fasted or not. Unless you're carb depleted via diet and metabolic depletion training, you'll have adeqaute muscle glycogen, though liver and blood glucose levels will be lower. Proportional fat oxidation is marginally higher in the fasted state for low % of VO2max and the difference lessens as the % of VO2max increases.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeltaSkyWolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For me, running on an empty stomach just makes it more miserable. Just stick with interval training, and I'm sure you'll get better results.