Thread: Epistane!

Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nappy7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Epistane!

Epistane good product? Those of you who have tried it?

reps for answers!

mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    When I see myself in the mirror, I say, "Fcuk that guy, I can do better."

acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) acarneiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well here is some information regarding epistane:

Epistane

Other brand names:

Epistane , Havoc, Hemaguno

What is Epistane?

Epistane is a designer steroid on the market today, and it is gaining attention very quickly. Epistane is actually a methylated version of the controlled substance Epitiostanol (2?,3?-Epithio-5?-androstan-17?-ol), which was created in the 1960's and used as a treatment for breast cancer. Since the only place Epitiostanol is only availabe at this time is in japan, chemists added a methyl group to the compund and the final product was a substance now known as Epistane. Epistane is a sulfur containing steroid which is known to have strong and long lasting anti-estrogenic activity as well as weak androgenic and mytropic activities.

What you can expect?

Since it is designed to be anti-estrogenic you can expect very dry gains from this compound. Epistane has low androgenic to anabolic activity. This meaning that it is much more anabolic then androgenic. Thus making sides very minimal to non existant from this substance. Also one of the great properties of this substance is that it does a great job in keeping the natural suppression of the gonads away. Since it has anti-estrogenic properties it keeps your LH levels elevated and it is also said both through science and human trial that epistane may have the ability to reduce gyno. This is still a widely debated outcome of epistane but is actually showing more and more positive results as it becomes more popular. Even though users will see dry gains on epistane it does not mean that it would be any insufficient for a bulking cycle. In fact it would be beneficial because it would generate lean gains. Through research it is reported that most users who have taken this substance have gained anywhere from 5-12 lbs in a 3-5 week cycle. Now in my opinion epistane would be better in a cutting cycle to keep the body dry while preserving and potentially add more lean muscle tissue.

Dosing:

Most users run epistane for 1-6 weeks using a dose between 10 and 60 mgs.

You should not run this substance for longer than 6 weeks.

A recommended beginner cycle would be starting at 10 mgs for the first 2 days of the cycle and then running it like this for the rest of the cycle.

Week 1: 10 mgs for the first 2 days then increasing the dose to 20 mgs.

Week 2: 20 mgs

Week 3: 30 mgs

Week 4: 40 mgs- This week should be optional depending on how your body reacts.

I would have a PCT ready on hand all the time.
    I have used it twice with great results myself, I bumped up my overall kcal from protein and carbohydrates and that helped a lot too. Yes it's a good product, but not one to just simply consider a dietary supplement but an actual designer steroid / PH. If you are not 21 then I would stay away from it for now.
    Alexandre M. Carneiro
    IFBB Pro
    Optimum Nutrition / American bodybuilding Athlete

www.alexcarneiro.com
    www.optimumnutrition.com

'Mens sana in corpore sano ( A sound mind in a sound body)'

metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) metallicide has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    have done 3 cycles, well 2 completely, using havoc right now to kickstart my test cycle, but anyway

First run: Great results went from 195-208, stayed right around 205 after pct
    Next run: Went great, was in afghanistan so hard to keep track of weight
    Now: Great for the kickstart, definatley feeling it, all lifts up, getting a little more solid and dropping some BF goin 30mg for 2.5-3 weeks, now im on 40mg for the next week or so, runnin with 400mg Test Cyp and 250mg Sust a week.
    **Infantry Combat Vet** OEF 08-09
    *Cisco Networking Nerd*
    **Patriots Crew**
    **Tom Brady is a god**

Bulls 32-8 (2012) HTML_Rulez_D00d's Avatar
    HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) mjwarburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No prob. Just read up on it, make sure you know it in and out b4 you use it. Always good to know what you're putting in your body. You only get one.
    When I see myself in the mirror, I say, "Fcuk that guy, I can do better."