-----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone take Slim Xtreme for a long time?

Like more than a month? I'm just curious because even at 1 pill a day, the mood effect from the previous day kind of stacks and persists, to the point where I eventually have to stop taking the pills altogether for a day or two just to settle down. My head also feels buzzed sometimes, my friend described it as kind of a drunk feeling but I'd say just a feel good feeling really. Nothing like being drunk in my opinion.

To me, this is the only overwhelming aspect of the stuff. I don't feel too jittery, but the mood thing just kind of persists to the point where, while it isn't bad, you just want to get back to normal after a while. It's kinda still building on me even with days off, so I'm wondering if I should take a longer break at one point to let everything settle down completely.
    Tobi is a good boy.

wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50) wengl will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by -----------Tobi View Post
    Like more than a month? I'm just curious because even at 1 pill a day, the mood effect from the previous day kind of stacks and persists, to the point where I eventually have to stop taking the pills altogether for a day or two just to settle down. My head also feels buzzed sometimes, my friend described it as kind of a drunk feeling but I'd say just a feel good feeling really. Nothing like being drunk in my opinion.

To me, this is the only overwhelming aspect of the stuff. I don't feel too jittery, but the mood thing just kind of persists to the point where, while it isn't bad, you just want to get back to normal after a while. It's kinda still building on me even with days off, so I'm wondering if I should take a longer break at one point to let everything settle down completely.
    I agree. I'm on my 7th consecutive day of SX (I think) and I think I'm going to give it a break for a few days, if not indefinitely. On one pill a day, with food, the effect has been building up and I'm really not very comfortable on it anymore; for the past 2 days I've had a low level headache and I do kind of agree with that 'drunk' feeling especially when I turn my head to look somewhere real quick...it's like there's a slight lag and then you zone in real hard. Difficult to describe, but it sure isn't natural feeling and I feel like maybe I am reacting adversely to this product.

Still, it does everything as advertised, and is probably the most effective supplement I've ever used. Maybe a little too effective that even at minimum dosage it's still too strong for me? I'm not a small guy either, 5'11" and 200lb...

Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000) Adawg4929 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wengl View Post

Still, it does everything as advertised, and is probably the most effective supplement I've ever used. Maybe a little too effective that even at minimum dosage it's still too strong for me? I'm not a small guy either, 5'11" and 200lb...
    Its likley that it may be just a little too much for you, i know plenty of people that are 225 and above and say 1 cap is more then enough and wouldnt even think about 2 caps. In your case i think 1 cap is likley too much, watch out in the near future for a "Lite Version", perfect for instances like these.

As far as running it for a long time, a lot of people have done this and i believe Tim has for around the last 4-5 months. It really comes down to finding your perfect dose and it seems 1 cap is just too strong.

-----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50) -----------Tobi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I notice some days I take it the effect seems way more pronounced. It it possible there are slight variations in the quantity of materials in each pill which would cause someone to feel the effects far more than on another day?
    Tobi is a good boy.

bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

i would suggest trying 5 days on, two days off a week. i took days off periodicaly and never had a problem of a cumulative effect.

bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bjc12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I notice some days I take it the effect seems way more pronounced. It it possible there are slight variations in the quantity of materials in each pill which would cause someone to feel the effects far more than on another day?
    what about anything else you are taking? are you taking the same amounts each day?

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I really don't believe that's a possibility. Sure there are variations, but at a very insignificant degree. At 500mg/cap it would have to be a relatively large variation for a transitional effect.
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10) bballcatcher is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did you cycle it correctly? 5-2?
    Team Ground Zero

My goal: 10% Bf 160-165 lbs.
    Current: ~14% Bf 173lbs
    My next stack starting 1 July:
    Ephedrine 25mg HCL
    Caffine: 200mg
    Fish Oil: 1 cap 3 times daily
    Green tea extract (50% egcg): 1-2 times daily
    Whey protein: 2 scoops mid morning- post workout
    Casien protein: 2 scoops morning time
    ON multi- 1x morning
    CLA- 2 times daily

Originally Posted by bballcatcher View Post
    Did you cycle it correctly? 5-2?
    Guess not, today is my first 'second day off' in a long time. Still feeling it in my system quite a bit, appetite suppression is still going strong.
    Tobi is a good boy.

Guess not, today is my first 'second day off' in a long time. Still feeling it in my system quite a bit, appetite suppression is still going strong.
    I must of had quite a bit. I'm still feeling the appetite suppression effects 3 days removed. I could of easily eaten nothing today. Fortunately, the whole 'moody' effect is finally starting to die down. Must of had a lot in my system.
    Tobi is a good boy.