Graham09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Healthy or not???

can any1 tell me as this been a healthy meal day for me at all so far??

Breky:-French Toast, Prepared From Recipe - Made With Low Fat (2%) Milk 149cals
    - Bread, Whole-wheat, Commercially Prepared, Toasted 77cals

Lunch:BLT Sandwich 395cals,Danish Pastry - Pecan 287cals

Whole Milk - Dairy Products/Plastic Pints 150 cals

Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Meathead. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Graham09 View Post

French Toast - No way
    BLT - No way
    Danish - No way
    Whole Milk - No Way

Of course, I am on the far side of extreme and look at that as an entire cheat day so far. Then you will get the ppl coming in with, "as long as u didnt go over ur calories..u are ok" when I believe eating ****ty food wil produce ****ty results for the most part, even if calories are under/over BMR - to a point
    Bodybuilding T-shirts available
    CHEAP!
    PM for details

imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Meathead. View Post
    French Toast - No way
    BLT - No way
    Danish - No way
    Whole Milk - No Way

Of course, I am on the far side of extreme and look at that as an entire cheat day so far. Then you will get the ppl coming in with, "as long as u didnt go over ur calories..u are ok" when I believe eating ****ty food wil produce ****ty results for the most part, even if calories are under/over BMR - to a point
    I second this.

Replace the french toast with some oatmeal with a scoop of whey protein.
    Replace the BLT with a turkey lettuce tomato sandwich, whole grain bread of course.
    Replace the danish with a medium whole wheat bagel and some fat free cream cheese.
    Replace the whole milk with either skim milk or a whey protein shake.

Doing this will increase: fibre, micronutrients (B vitamins substantially) and protein content. It will also decrease the sugar and fat content substantially.

Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

From your stats I'd consider you to be about 35-40 pounds underweight right now.

So healthy?...not so much. But at this stage of the game, anything that will start putting some meat on your bones is a good thing. Once you start gaining some weight you should start to tweak your diet as you progress to bring in into a more healthy range for you.

andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000) andyfan692011 is just really nice. (+1000)

Alright I will not bash on you as bad as the other users.., but drop the pastry. I have made french toast before.., but I made it only with whole wheat bread and egg whites. No syrup. So you can make a healthy french toast. I would not recommend whole milk unless you are a real skinny guy who needs extra calories to put on some muscle... Otherwise get skim of 1% milk. The B.L.T. is not too bad, but make sure it is not loaded with tons of mayonnaise and mustard. Try making your own B.L.T. with lean turkey bacon.

Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Meathead. View Post
    French Toast - No way
    BLT - No way
    Danish - No way
    Whole Milk - No Way

Originally Posted by imTKain View Post
    I second this.

Replace the french toast with some oatmeal with a scoop of whey protein.
    Replace the BLT with a turkey lettuce tomato sandwich, whole grain bread of course.
    Replace the danish with a medium whole wheat bagel and some fat free cream cheese.
    Replace the whole milk with either skim milk or a whey protein shake.

Doing this will increase: fibre, micronutrients (B vitamins substantially) and protein content. It will also decrease the sugar and fat content substantially.

You guys are so F*CKING ignorant.

imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50) imTKain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ruz4life View Post
    You guys are so F*CKING ignorant.
    Please elaborate.

OP asked if his choices were healthy. They are not, so I suggested alternatives. If you disagree, please tell me why.

Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000) Ruz4life is just really nice. (+1000)
    He is 18, 5' 11" and is substantially underweight at 130 pounds. He needs all the full fat high calorie foods he can get. The other poster also even claimed that he is on the extreme side of "clean stupidness". You were like no way, no way, no way, to things like bacon, lettuce and tomatoe.. Now tell me what is wrong with that?

It's ignorant because you are programmed into a one track mind and don't even read surrounding context or circumstances and only say NO NO NO unless it's a plate with plain chicken breast and sweet potato or bowl of oatmeal.

RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Please elaborate.

OP asked if his choices were healthy. They are not, so I suggested alternatives. If you disagree, please tell me why.
    Whole Milk isn't healthy?

Originally Posted by Ruz4life View Post
    He is 18, 5' 11" and is substantially underweight at 130 pounds. He needs all the full fat high calorie foods he can get. The other poster also even claimed that he is on the extreme side of "clean stupidness". You were like no way, no way, no way, to things like bacon, lettuce and tomatoe.. Now tell me what is wrong with that?

It's ignorant because you are programmed into a one track mind and don't even read surrounding context or circumstances and only say NO NO NO unless it's a plate with plain chicken breast and sweet potato or bowl of oatmeal.
    I do not retract my statement of his food being unhealthy, but, admittedly, did not notice his being underweight. I agree, his fat content should be increased, however, why not do it cleanly? The whole milk can certainly stay, throw in a bit of natty PB and some flax seed. Hell, now that I see the underweight situation, keep the BLT and add some turkey to it!

When I see "is this healthy" I tend to consider micronutrients a lot more than most people due to a good friend of mine being a LD.

So yeah Ruz, good looking out.

I may have gone over with the ignorant comment and if so I apologize, but I get tired of seeing people put down any other food that isn't the standard list of 5- 10 "clean" foods. Also imtKain please elaborate on why those foods he listed are not healthy for a person who is in good health and does not have a vitamin or mineral deficiency as you were claiming you can get so much more b - vitamins etc. Also why in moderation is sugar going to harm the body unless you are diabetic?

RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50) RapidFiyah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree, his fat content should be increased, however, why not do it cleanly? The whole milk can certainly stay, throw in a bit of natty PB and some flax seed.
    More like throw in an oz of a nut (preferably almond or macadamia), 2 tbsp olive oil and 3 grams of omega 3 from fish/cod liver oil and get the rest of his fat from animal fats (dairy, beef, etc).