liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) liftbig24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Helping out the G/F

Alright my g/f is interested in joining the gym she is about 5foot 5" weight ~190 she is 19years of age my guess is atleast 30% BF+ . I dont no how i should start the diet with her? i was thinking:

Calories - 2100
    Fats 45g
    Carbs- 150-220g
    Protein 150-180

Also if you could post some of your female diets that will be very helpfull, she does not like what i eat ( alot of fish ) but she will eat oats/chicken/veggies/fruits. Also how does this routine look for her? She is not very fit so i am going to start off with LISS cardio instead of high intensity

Warmup before every weight session - 20min Light Cardio

Legs/Abs
    Chest/Tris
    REST - cardio/abs
    Back/Bicep
    Shoulders/abs
    Rest

After Weights 20-30min Light Cardio

Supplements will be:
    CL REDuction or Animal Cuts ( is there a better fat burner for a female ?)
    Whey Protein
    Fish Oil
    Multi

equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500) equestrian is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As someone who was VERY out of shape when I started, I wanted to caution you about coming up with a workout plan before she even hits the gym.

Even a young, "fit" person can struggle when they first start - their muscles are doing things they have never done before. Keep your plan very flexible until you see how much she can do. That 20 min warmup may be all she can take at first. She also may need a day or two to recover at first.

You don't want her in pain or so exhausted from following the "plan" that she turns out hating it.

Be very open to the routine until you get a better idea how she's going to react to it for the first week or two.

Just my $.02.

BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50) BiancaNoir will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You could always check out this sticky.

viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) viridian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by liftbig24 View Post
    Alright my g/f is interested in joining the gym she is about 5foot 5" weight ~190 she is 19years of age my guess is atleast 30% BF+ . I dont no how i should start the diet with her? i was thinking:

Calories - 2100
    Fats 45g
    Carbs- 150-220g
    Protein 150-180

Also if you could post some of your female diets that will be very helpfull, she does not like what i eat ( alot of fish ) but she will eat oats/chicken/veggies/fruits. Also how does this routine look for her? She is not very fit so i am going to start off with LISS cardio instead of high intensity

Warmup before every weight session - 20min Light Cardio

Legs/Abs
    Chest/Tris
    REST - cardio/abs
    Back/Bicep
    Shoulders/abs
    Rest

After Weights 20-30min Light Cardio

Supplements will be:
    CL REDuction or Animal Cuts ( is there a better fat burner for a female ?)
    Whey Protein
    Fish Oil
    Multi
    I would wait on the fat burner. Wait until shes had a month or two ATLEAST of solid weight training and a good diet. Use the fat burner to bump her out of a rut or to quickly kill a few more pounds.

Id also say that a full body program might be better for her to start with... less complicated and it will be less stressful... her arms wont be dead one day while shes killing her legs the next, etc.

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ditto the suggestions from other posters, especially the full body plan. Much easier for beginners.

Also, I think a 20 min warm up is a bit much. I typically do 5-10 just to get everything loosened up and moving.
    -