Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Khachikp86 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Im eating way too many apples on my cut, is this bad?

Im trying to cut on a 1800-2000 calorie diet. I find for whatever reason that I crave apples badly. I eat about 2-3 a day. Im pretty sure it falls within my caloric guidelines but its certainly not helping because I eat maybe 2 at night. Will this severely hinder my weight loss? I cant have any fructose in my diet, im 100% endo and pack it on quickly.

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    as posted in an earlier thread:

I eat this every day while cutting
    2 banana
    2 apple
    2 cup cherries
    1 grapefruit
    1 navel orange

I think you're fine

Fructose doesn't put fat on you, excess calories do

Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000) Wowzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Khachikp86 View Post
    Im trying to cut on a 1800-2000 calorie diet. I find for whatever reason that I crave apples badly. I eat about 2-3 a day. Im pretty sure it falls within my caloric guidelines but its certainly not helping because I eat maybe 2 at night. Will this severely hinder my weight loss? I cant have any fructose in my diet, im 100% endo and pack it on quickly.
    Eating apples is fine. If you are still in a calorie deficit you will lose weight.

Additionally, it's impossible to be 100% endomorph, this is a total misunderstanding of ****totyping. Ignore ****totyping and ecto/meso/endo morphology. It is an old and essentially useless tool for describing body shape that has no relation to metabolism or weight gain/loss.

One last point. Eating fructose and being predominantly endomorph have no relationship with or effect on each other.

Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jeclavad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Opies View Post
    Fructose doesn't put fat on you, excess calories do
    ^This.

2-3 apples is nothing. Don't worry about them, enjoy them, they are good for your body.
    I eat ~10 pieces of fruit every day when cutting and can still loose weight.