Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000) ste247 is just really nice. (+1000)

Is levrone on the gear or not?

there has been alot of debate on the levrone transformation thread about if kevin levrone is on the gear or not. yes he has made great gains over the last 5 weeks burning fat and gaining muscle, that suggests that maybe he is jucing, i dont think he is and tbh i dont really care, but for all those that want to discuss this then, why not do it here. so is he or isnt he seems to be the 6 million doller question
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ste247; 07-01-2009 at 02:06 PM.
    i rep back if i forget pm me and i will do it on recharge............

getting massive again :)

show time next year

Registered User TheStiffmeister's Avatar
    TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000) TheStiffmeister is just really nice. (+1000)
    can u embed?
    Godhand502 = the man!

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Most probably Yes.

Reasons:

Age - 41 (test and other hormones are on decline)

Past - Serious abuse of hormones. Probably f.cked up endocrine system, atrophied glands to some extent.

Facts - Getting leaner at the same time when bulking. That does not happen naturally, period. Unless in Alices wonderland.

Other facts - Pretty major lean mass increase in a first few weeks.
    Why it's suspicious - Body (especially of a grown man in his 50's) needs time to adjust to new received shock, to recuperrate, to adjust protein synthesis to increased calories (that does not happen overnight).

Reasons some guys think's he's NOT.

1.He's a genetic anomaly.
    2.He's "authority", so everything he says is true.

p.s. - so is it "legal" to talk about gear here or not? IMHO - don't be ridiculous, we are in a forum about sport based on drugs, don't make this even more clownish then it is by silly denial and ignorance.

Some other guys we talked about: Skip La Cour - case closed. Dude was exposed lieing, though many guys swore to his "naturalness" in the past (just because he said so).

J.Cordova. Somebody posted an "argument" that he's natural because some dude Layne said so (while selling DVD's to wannabe youngsters and basically lives off it. Talk about "Biased opinion"). While I gave an argument with Ed.Corney who's the same height and being hormonized to DNA by test and d-bol (and who know what other ****) was hardly bigger then that guy who claims "natural" state now. Fail.

I could go on and on. The fact is - guys who can't differentiate fiction from reality and lie on their emotional reaction won't be succesfull in any given field, because that alone means they haven't put much time into actually finding out how that field works in a basic level. They'll be funders for these who lie with a straight face and make money out of clueless.
    Last edited by IwillBaMonster; 07-01-2009 at 02:49 PM.
    Zeus

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    On rxmuscle he said he isn't and that he would take a drug test. Rx is setting it up for the end of the 8 weeks so we will see I guess
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    In before the lock.

In before Iwillbeamonster makes more allegations without any evidence apart from his broscience.

O wait.
    No crew crew.

IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000) IwillBaMonster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Drug tests in bb'ing is bs. Even in official events it's very easy to fool them. And I'm not talking about such popular substances (which gives exactly the same effect dude is experienceing) as GH are undetectable. Well it's possible to detect them, but it's way too expenssive for these who'll allegedly do this test.
    Look at various freaks in so called "Natural" shows. Many of them could pass a test without cheating. That's because they eliminate all esters and water based steroids way before competition and stays on GH, which holds muscle perfectly and gives an extra shredness.

I'll be VERY surprised if Kevin won't annnounce some type of "Supp" that "made" him able to do this tranformation.

p.s. - another possible scenario - he was really training for a few years, then laid off the training for a few months, eat junk as much as he could and then started training and eating well again. Though it's way more easier to make an impressive transformation with todays science, then to do an above mentioned nonsense.
    Zeus

Originally Posted by Zeneth View Post
    In before the lock.

In before Iwillbeamonster makes more allegations without any evidence apart from his broscience.

O wait.
    Sorry, but there's as much of an "evidence" from both sides. And usually the owner of some statement must provide proof not vice versa.
    Zeus

Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000) Zeneth is just really nice. (+1000)
    Facts - Getting leaner at the same time when bulking. That does not happen naturally, period.
    No crew crew.

thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000) thomasfouraker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Agreed with above. For someone that age and with that much past gear use to be putting muscle on like that without gear is practically impossible. People can say its genetics all they want but what bodybuilders are out there that had great bodies after they retired into there 40's and 50's without gear? Not any. Arnold not even. Steroid test are 50/50 at best when testing epi ratio anyways. Regardless, gear or not, the man is looking much better. Even if it was a modest HRT dose of 250mg or less of Test a week it is still impressive.

Originally Posted by IwillBaMonster View Post
    Sorry, but there's as much of an "evidence" from both sides. And usually the owner of some statement must provide proof not vice versa.
    You are the one making the claim he is using steroids. Regardless, he has agreed to a drug test. You will be saying the same **** after it happens.
    No crew crew.

For these thinking various twisted reasons why it may be possible: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occam's_razor
    Zeus

You are the one making the claim he is using steroids. Regardless, he has agreed to a drug test. You will be saying the same **** after it happens.
    Yes, because it's well known that substance I suppose he's on is not detectable. And that test is a joke at this case.
    U.Bolt and M.Phelps passed the tests too. M.Jones passed them in the past, and ppl were ridiculing these that stated the obvious. It's all common snese. 9 out of 10 pros would affirm my thoughts, it's just they are loyal and won't do that in public.
    Zeus

U.Bolt and M.Phelps passed the tests too.
    Maybe because they weren't on steroids.

Do you think the jooz did 9/11 too?
    No crew crew.

Maybe because they weren't on steroids.

Do you think the jooz did 9/11 too?
    Yeah, they weren't. *goes back to a house of chocolate to read a magic book*
    Zeus

Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nuki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Call me stupid but I think he's staying natural (for now.)

The reasons I say this is because I don't think he ruined anything in his body while he competed. He purposely lost all the muscle for acting, silly move imo but there was lots of talk about how much cardio he was doing to drop the weight.

My main reason for believing he is natural is because honestly I don't see any explosive strength gains over the weeks he's been doing this. I've never done any gear myself but some of my friends did over the years and I saw mind boggling strength gains while they were on. Levrone for about 1.5 months now hasn't gained any strength which is unrealistic considering what he's doing.

Anyways, I could be wrong. I do hope he gets back on the gear after this stunt and competes next year though, even just 1 show. Cheers!

Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darkkness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm going to side with IwillBaMonster on this. People need to get over the steroid thing in general who cares honestly. Especially in bodybuilding its a joke to even worry about it take the drugs out of the sport and there would be no more bodybuilding. People want freak shows no offense to Natural lifters, but that just isn't a big money maker. If it was you would see a lot more coverage of it. Most athletes are using something, deal with it get over it and move on. The only people that care are the people sitting around watching not the people involved. You think anyone using is just going to come out and go (O hey guys I'm doing something illegal no worries) no its bad for business and it keeps gullible people buying useless sups and putting money in peoples pockets. So in close yeah I'm sure he is back on something, but he is looking great so good for him.

Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50) Webb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bpb77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jaxf8685 View Post
    On rxmuscle he said he isn't and that he would take a drug test. Rx is setting it up for the end of the 8 weeks so we will see I guess
    It will be interesting to see if he actually goes through with it.
    To clean up my sig block -

All my debts can be found here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111543591

geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500) geeseman is not very helpful. (-500)
    Most probably Yes.

Reasons:

Past - Serious abuse of hormones. Probably f.cked up endocrine system, atrophied glands to some extent.

Facts - Getting leaner at the same time when bulking. That does not happen naturally, period. Unless in Alices wonderland.

Why it's suspicious - Body (especially of a grown man in his 50's) needs time to adjust to new received shock, to recuperrate, to adjust protein synthesis to increased calories (that does not happen overnight).

p.s. - so is it "legal" to talk about gear here or not? IMHO - don't be ridiculous, we are in a forum about sport based on drugs, don't make this even more clownish then it is by silly denial and ignorance.

Some other guys we talked about: Skip La Cour - case closed. Dude was exposed lieing, though many guys swore to his "naturalness" in the past (just because he said so).

J.Cordova. Somebody posted an "argument" that he's natural because some dude Layne said so (while selling DVD's to wannabe youngsters and basically lives off it. Talk about "Biased opinion"). While I gave an argument with Ed.Corney who's the same height and being hormonized to DNA by test and d-bol (and who know what other ****) was hardly bigger then that guy who claims "natural" state now. Fail.

I could go on and on. The fact is - guys who can't differentiate fiction from reality and lie on their emotional reaction won't be succesfull in any given field, because that alone means they haven't put much time into actually finding out how that field works in a basic level. They'll be funders for these who lie with a straight face and make money out of clueless.
    Good post.
    If kevin is natural then good luck to him and he's having great results. If he is not then he isn't doing anyone any favours

Originally Posted by Darkkness View Post
    I'm going to side with IwillBaMonster on this. People need to get over the steroid thing in general who cares honestly. Especially in bodybuilding its...siness and it keeps gullible people buying useless sups and putting money in peoples pockets. So in close yeah I'm sure he is back on something, but he is looking great so good for him.
    You know what's funny.. I find this discussion similar to the one "Atheists VS Religious ppl". I mean - the second will overlook all the common sense and constructive critic just to stay at their "pleasing idea" zone (most negs I've received from dudes who state in their profiles how they r gonna get huge without gear, or say how Kevin inspired them get back in bb'ing, etc...). They doesn't even want to see the questioning, because it's an Authority who's saying something (and it's a known psychological phenomenon when most ppl will accept anything as a complete truth if they think it's the authority that's talking. Be it economic guru, nutrition "expert", favourite athlete, etc....).
    I'm basically threatening their idea and understanding of bb'ing, while I'd be perfectly ok with Kevin not using anythng as that would be an exception of a rule and a true phenomenon. I don't have a biased opinion too, 'cause I'm pretty happy with what I'm maintaining without any drugs and I'm not against them at all if the goal is to get huge.
    Though as someone already said - without drugs there would be no bodybuilding. I'd add - no alleged "genetic freaks" too, and we can see that in the past very easily even when first drugs were available.

Another thing would be to say that his transformation is nothing of a sort, but most agrees that it actually is pretty impressive.
    Last edited by IwillBaMonster; 07-01-2009 at 03:45 PM.
    Zeus

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Darkkness View Post
    I'm going to side with IwillBaMonster on this. People need to get over the steroid thing in general who cares honestly. Especially in bodybuilding its a joke to even worry about it take the drugs out of the sport and there would be no more bodybuilding. People want freak shows no offense to Natural lifters, but that just isn't a big money maker. If it was you would see a lot more coverage of it. Most athletes are using something, deal with it get over it and move on. The only people that care are the people sitting around watching not the people involved. You think anyone using is just going to come out and go (O hey guys I'm doing something illegal no worries) no its bad for business and it keeps gullible people buying useless sups and putting money in peoples pockets. So in close yeah I'm sure he is back on something, but he is looking great so good for him.
    Exactly. The bodybuilding industry is based on lies, all bodybuilders are liars and perpetuate the bull**** that they eat clean and just work out harder and are genetic freaks which is all complete and utter bull****. Look at Dennis James' webpage of his diet, he would die of starvation if he actually ate like that every day. Reality is he, like everyone else, eats whatever the **** they want in the offseason which is pizza, cookies, ice cream, fast food, whatever. People say, but but whenever I see them on videos they are always eating good, EXACTLY, when you see them on videos...you don't see them 99% of the other time when they are eating whatever the **** they want. Until you do steroids and realize just how effective they are at leaning you out and putting on mass while eating pretty much anything, you have no freaking idea what really is happening.

Genetics only play a role in how well someone responds to steroids, some people respond better than others, and THAT's what makes the difference between someone who's a pro and someone who's not. Obviously muscle tie ins and round muscle bellies helps, but look at Dorian, not the most aesthetically pleasing shape, but he had an amazing genetic response to steroids which is what made him what he was.

That's the cold hard truth of it, deal with it or just keep emptying your wallet on NO2 and other bull****.
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

Resident MTB crash expert MtnJax's Avatar
    MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MtnJax has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I'll be VERY surprised if Kevin won't annnounce some type of "Supp" that "made" him able to do this tranformation.

he already did on rxmuscle the other night...or at least say the he has someone working on developing a supp...maybe you should go take a listen
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

**Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    Rule #5: Harden the fuk up!

❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄

**KNEE DRAGGERS CREW**

Originally Posted by jaxf8685 View Post
    he already did on rxmuscle the other night...or at least say the he has someone working on developing a supp...maybe you should go take a listen
    Lol, I will. I'm multitasking recently so quick posts is all I'm able to do at this moment.
    Zeus

FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Muscle memory is capable of providing huge gains in a short period of time. I started working out after a 10 year layoff. I was 42 at the time and I gained about 20 pounds in two months (and very little after that). Levrone was a monster, so I see no reason to assume his gains are due to anything other than muscle memory and hard training.

Originally Posted by FlyingIllini View Post
    Muscle memory is capable of providing huge gains in a short period of time. I started working out after a 10 year layoff. I was 42 at the time and I gained about 20 pounds in two months (and very little after that). Levrone was a monster, so I see no reason to assume his gains are due to anything other than muscle memory and hard training.
    Few months and few weeks are lil' different thing. BTW - getting leaner at the same time when bulking/increasing cals/providing a caloric surplus accounts for MM too? Just asking.
    Zeus

FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50) FlyingIllini will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Few months and few weeks are lil' different thing. BTW - getting leaner at the same time when bulking/increasing cals/providing a caloric surplus accounts for MM too? Just asking.
    LOL, eight weeks vs five weeks for Levrone (a former Mr Olympia top two finisher with stellar genetics)

I was not eating much at the time, I have **** genetics, and I was no where near as big as any top body builder (not to mention Levrone). Restart muscle memory gains are powerful and almost unstoppable.

Anyone who claims this is not possible just has not gone thru the process of taking a long layoff after having built some size, then restarted.

mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mikecart1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Most probably Yes.

Reasons:

All you ever do it tear down Levrone. Maybe you are just mad that on your best day, you will never be as good as Levrone on his worse day.
    Deadlift 520lbs
    Squat 405lbs
    Bench 260lbs

really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50) really_nice_guy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    HAHAHA hell yeah he is on gear.

That anyone thinks he isn't is a joke.
    It's all about loving yourself, and loving others.

Originally Posted by mikecart1 View Post
    All you ever do it tear down Levrone. Maybe you are just mad that on your best day, you will never be as good as Levrone on his worse day.
    Poor "argument" to say the least. I have an opinion about myself, so if that was an attempt to "put me down" - save your time.

And that's not "All I ever do". That's discussing particular situation and defending my point of view. It's called "Discussion boards", dooh...
    Zeus

Originally Posted by FlyingIllini View Post
    LOL, eight weeks vs five weeks for Levrone (a former Mr Olympia top two finisher with stellar genetics)

I was not eating much at the time, I have **** genetics, and I was no where near as big as any top body builder (not to mention Levrone). Restart muscle memory gains are powerful and almost unstoppable.

Anyone who claims this is not possible just has not gone thru the process of taking a long layoff after having built some size, then restarted.
    U didn't answer my question. Whatever, I'm out to take some sleep.

oh...
    Last edited by IwillBaMonster; 07-01-2009 at 04:13 PM.
    Zeus