Titan Boss King AnimalSquabbles's Avatar
    AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000)

is Animal Squabbles doin too much?

Just incase some yall havent heard of me, let me start this one off by introducing myself... Im the mighty undefeated Animal Squabbles, unbeaten amateur boxer (2-0), metal winning submission grappler/bjj practioner (4-6) ive lost 98lbs and my slogan is "SPEND. MONEY!!!"

Now, ive noticed that recently i feel kinda bloated and kinda wired from all the supps im taking. While honestly, this thread is probably more about me braggin about all the supps im takin than it is about me actually askin for advice, but im gonna post my routine and see any insight you guys have...

Wake up 11am - Arson

Pre workout (boxing) 12pm - 3 scoops of SuperPump 250

Post boxing 2pm - meal 1 (high protein - meat or isopure shake. Also eat fruit) Lcarnitine, acetyl carnitine, fish oil capsule, 2 cla capsules, 3 liver tablets, 3 shark cartilage caps, 4 glucosamine tabs

6pm - arson

630pm - meal 2 (same as 1) fish oil cap, 2 cla caps, 3 liver tabs, 3 shark cartilage caps

Pre workout (lifting and/or cardio) 9pm - 2 glutamine caps, 2 beta alanine tabs

Post workout 1230am- meal 3 (protein shake with milk) 2 glutamine caps, 2 beta alanine tabs

Bed 115am - 2 zma tabs

My concerns...

- Lcarnitine + acetyl carnitine = too much?

- super pump + glutamine + beta alanine = too much/redundant?

- chuggin all 15 pills (meal 1) at once hurts their absorption??? Maybe slowly takin one or two with sips would stop bloated feeling?

- the spacing between the milk (calcium) in my shake and my zma.

- drinkin when takin the zma causes me trouble fallin asleep cause i have to piss and also frequently wake up to piss.

Have at it!
    "SPEND MONEY!!!"
    2-0 Amateur Boxer
    BJJ Blue Belt
    Powerlifting Competitor
    lost over 125lbs
    and I have a pet alligator

http://www.youtube.com/AnimalSquabbles

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    Wake up 11am - Arson

Pre workout (boxing) 12pm - 3 scoops of SuperPump 250

Post boxing 2pm - meal 1 (high protein - meat or isopure shake. Also eat fruit) Lcarnitine, acetyl carnitine, fish oil capsule, 2 cla capsules, 3 liver tablets, 3 shark cartilage caps, 4 glucosamine tabs

6pm - arson

630pm - meal 2 (same as 1) fish oil cap, 2 cla caps, 3 liver tabs, 3 shark cartilage caps

Pre workout (lifting and/or cardio) 9pm - 2 glutamine caps, 2 beta alanine tabs

Post workout 1230am- meal 3 (protein shake with milk) 2 glutamine caps, 2 beta alanine tabs

Bed 115am - 2 zma tabs

My concerns...

- Lcarnitine + acetyl carnitine = too much?

- super pump + glutamine + beta alanine = too much/redundant?

- chuggin all 15 pills (meal 1) at once hurts their absorption??? Maybe slowly takin one or two with sips would stop bloated feeling?

- the spacing between the milk (calcium) in my shake and my zma.

- drinkin when takin the zma causes me trouble fallin asleep cause i have to piss and also frequently wake up to piss.

Have at it!
    1 mistake is taking Arson, period.
    Another mistake is supplementing with L-Glutamine.
    Arson+Superpump250 is a LOT of stimulants. That and the fact that Arson is being used...I'd stick with Superpump250 and find yourself a non-stim fat burner (DCP, Lean Xtreme)

Post-boxing, meat OR isopure? Take the isopure. How long is the boxing session? You eat just fruit? Glycogen replenishment after boxing is paramount, I'd eat more than just fruit.

Meal 2 is the same as meal 1, so you basically do not take in any complex carbs?

How much acetyl carnitine and L-carnitine are you taking a day?

The bloated feeling is probably from all the water you're drinking to take 15 pills.
    To remedy that situation: 1. Stop taking glutamine pills
    2. Stop taking Arson, or use a non-stim fat burner (which will require less caps a day most likely)
    3. Stop taking liver tablets
    4. Stop taking fish oil, get your EFA's from real food.
    5. Stop taking CLA if you find a non-stim fat burner
    6. Find a joint support product with glucosamine and MSM in it (easy to do, and won't require as many capsules)

Spacing between milk and ZMA, at least 2 hours probably.

Drinking PERIOD will give you trouble falling asleep, regardless if you're taking ZMA or not (unless you just drink yourself to a coma). So quit drinking, especially if you're serious about training and spending all this money on supplements.

AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000) AnimalSquabbles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Hatebreed13 View Post
    1 mistake is taking Arson, period.
    Another mistake is supplementing with L-Glutamine.
    Arson+Superpump250 is a LOT of stimulants. That and the fact that Arson is being used...I'd stick with Superpump250 and find yourself a non-stim fat burner (DCP, Lean Xtreme)

Post-boxing, meat OR isopure? Take the isopure. How long is the boxing session? You eat just fruit? Glycogen replenishment after boxing is paramount, I'd eat more than just fruit.

Meal 2 is the same as meal 1, so you basically do not take in any complex carbs?

How much acetyl carnitine and L-carnitine are you taking a day?

The bloated feeling is probably from all the water you're drinking to take 15 pills.
    To remedy that situation: 1. Stop taking glutamine pills
    2. Stop taking Arson, or use a non-stim fat burner (which will require less caps a day most likely)
    3. Stop taking liver tablets
    4. Stop taking fish oil, get your EFA's from real food.
    5. Stop taking CLA if you find a non-stim fat burner
    6. Find a joint support product with glucosamine and MSM in it (easy to do, and won't require as many capsules)

Spacing between milk and ZMA, at least 2 hours probably.

Drinking PERIOD will give you trouble falling asleep, regardless if you're taking ZMA or not (unless you just drink yourself to a coma). So quit drinking, especially if you're serious about training and spending all this money on supplements.
    For my meals i either eat some grilled beef and fruit or if i dont have time ill just make a protein shake and eat fruit.

Not really any carbs, im still tryin to lose weight.

I normally take all 15 pills at once and wash it down with a can if diet soda. (Alotta caffeine in my routine. Probably explains why ive felt strung out)

Whats wrong with arson? I heard glutamine might be unproven but its cheap. Why no liver tabs?

500mg Lcarnitine, 1000mg acetyl carnitine

I dont like fish so ive stick with the fish oils.

I didnt mean alcohol when i said drinking. I drink a bottle of water with the zma right before bed and it makes me piss. I rarely drink alcohol.
    "SPEND MONEY!!!"
    2-0 Amateur Boxer
    BJJ Blue Belt
    Powerlifting Competitor
    lost over 125lbs

Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hatebreed13 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AnimalSquabbles View Post
    For my meals i either eat some grilled beef and fruit or if i dont have time ill just make a protein shake and eat fruit.

Not really any carbs, im still tryin to lose weight.

I normally take all 15 pills at once and wash it down with a can if diet soda. (Alotta caffeine in my routine. Probably explains why ive felt strung out)

Whats wrong with arson? I heard glutamine might be unproven but its cheap. Why no liver tabs?

500mg Lcarnitine, 1000mg acetyl carnitine

I dont like fish so ive stick with the fish oils.

I didnt mean alcohol when i said drinking. I drink a bottle of water with the zma right before bed and it makes me piss. I rarely drink alcohol.
    Arson is made by MuscleTech basically. And with the Superpump250 it's just caffeine overload.

DCP or Lean Xtreme is non-stim and will suit you much better.
    Glutamine is a waste. Cheap, but you're not getting better recovery from it.
    Liver Tabs are cheap as well, but it's an outdated form of protein/amino acid source. Whey protein is cheaper.

That should definitely decrease the number of capsules a day.

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    out of curiosity what kind of liver tabs do you take?

Originally Posted by YoungEx20 View Post
    out of curiosity what kind of liver tabs do you take?
    Dessicated beef liver. I forgot the brand, i poured all the tabs into my tacklebox and threw the bottle out.
    "SPEND MONEY!!!"
    2-0 Amateur Boxer
    BJJ Blue Belt
    Powerlifting Competitor
    lost over 125lbs