kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kickchickbecca has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

eating late at night - your experiences/opinions

Alright!
    SO what are your feelings about eating at night before bed?
    Usually when I do.. I just feel gross in the morning.. so I stop myself (except for my PW protein shake when I workout at night)..
    However, I haven't been seeing much results lately.. do you think that adding some food before bed is a good idea?

What works best for YOU?
    **Never look down on someone, unless you're helping them up**

Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gstay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Those damn cheescake bites that you put up a recipe for..
    They made my keto. haha

My prediction: Pain! joey joe joe's Avatar
    joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500) joey joe joe is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've heard of bodybuilders setting an alarm to wake up in the middle of the night to eat something to keep the metabolism fired up. I used to eat yogurt and cottage cheese about an hour before bed and saw good results. On keto now, I'll occasionally have a small whey shake and a couple tbsp of peanut butter if my macros for the day can allow for it.

I'm no scientist, but I would think it's a good idea to go to bed on an empty stomach on your last carb-up day. Having 12 hours or so of fasting should get you into ketosis faster. Maybe someone else here can correct me or explain better.

Anything with protein and some good fats to slow digestion should be good.
    New music and video up! www.daysleftmusic.com

sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sweet_lew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try not to eat late at night, especially if I've had my meals for the day. I usually just indulge on a couple small spoons of cream cheese, I find it kills the craving.

spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have a scoop of sytrax essence casein with a tbsp of EVOO about an hour or so before bed. Keeps my hunger away so I go to sleep quick and easy.
    [IIFYM]
    **Official Bicycle Crew** Ờờ
    ΣΦΕ

Official Supp Misc Beer Ticker

Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ctrainer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would think it would depend on how long you sleep and when your last meal is in the day.
    If you are eating your last meal at 6pm and sleeping till 8am or 9am, that is a very long time to not put fuel in your body. I believe it is trial and error with what you would eat since everyone is tolerant in different ways.
    I find it hard to eat before bed..I am old school with that but if I am sleeping in the next morning, I will have half a banana with some PB before bed. Dairy or salt do not work well for me late night.
    "It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"

redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) redheadlaw7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sweet_lew View Post
    I try not to eat late at night, especially if I've had my meals for the day. I usually just indulge on a couple small spoons of cream cheese, I find it kills the craving.
    Funny...I mix a tablespoon of cream cheese and PB as my nighttime snack. Makes it easier to get better sleep when the tummy is not grumbling.

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I eat my last meal at about 8 or 9 pm. Not by choice but that is when I get back from the gym after work. I mean after that you are in starvation mode until you wake up in the morning anyway. My final meal is not a lot but it is satisfying. Plus you can burn a good 600 calories while you are sleep.

patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000) patkoch is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love eating before bed in fact, cant go to sleep on an empty stomach, It has never hurt fat loss for me in the past. If I am under my daily allowance calorically, i lose weight. What a miracle.