Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking to girl (Atleast SOLID 8/10)Shes Model<lookinside PICS

So I'm talking to this girl, it's been like a week since we been talking talked to her a good 4 times on the phone and uh had phone sex and everything w.e She's in LA right now for vacation and im miami i really really ****ing like this girl. I'm 16 and she's 20 and shes a model.

I want to keep this and her interested in me or whatever atleast till she gets back should i talk to her everyday or every other day? How should i handle the situation? She at first thought i was older like 18(i look older).

cliffs -
    meet girl older 4 years older
    dont wanna **** it up shes in vacation in LA for a month and im here in Miami.
    how should i keep the contact/things i should do.

For serious responses and stuff i will put up a picture.

Also shes one of those richy girly girls and still acts younger than her age (shes not inmature but you can tell she acts younger) idk never talked to a 20year old.

thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50) thekuaibb will become famous soon enough. (+50)

aware me?

im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    buy an engagement ring and propose to her

MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) MethodMuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Idk how to change the date thing. I'm 16 I just put a false date on that thing lol.

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MethodMuscle View Post
    Idk how to change the date thing. I'm 16 I just put a false date on that thing lol.
    You must look like brad pitt.
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

I dont think so... i'm not that ugly or like extremely hot or anything.

miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) miscreant5 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You look close to 18 or 19.

I know i look way older i get that allot especially when i dress around that age.

Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000) Kingbuddy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    HOLY SHIIITT... strong eyebrows...

but bro.. play it cool.. keep doing what your doing.. its obv working
    "Victory goes to those who make the 2nd to last mistake"

Manlet and Stealing Your White Womminz Crew
    Puertorican and Not Mexi Crew
    Bangs 7/8's off of POF and OKC Crew

yeah i shaved my eyebrows now lol so they look lighter every girl tells me my eyebrows make them wet lol haha jk they just they its gorgeous.

But like should we talk every day? or every other day?

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    shaved your eyebrows??? wtf... dont do that.

"im a young man but an old soul"

im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10) im_the_man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yeah i shaved my eyebrows now lol so they look lighter every girl tells me my eyebrows make them wet lol haha jk they just they its gorgeous.

But like should we talk every day? or every other day?
    who starts talking most of the time?

We both do.

She's the one that first started talking to me, most of the time it's her but i send her a text here and there we talk throughout the day. I trimmed them not completely shaved them LOL so they're way lighter now.

We both do.

She's the one that first started talking to me, most of the time it's her but i send her a text here and there we talk throughout the day. I trimmed them not completely shaved them LOL so they're way lighter now.
    so just continue doing that

Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000) Sach is just really nice. (+1000)
    DO NOT tell her you're 16 in any way shape or form.

tell her you're 19.

Woulnt talking to her too much make her loose interest?

Um she know's i'm 16, she just told me blah blah w.e i can try new experiences. How would i not of explained not having a car? living with my mom ect lol i really like her and i can tell she has interest in me.

Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Al_Pal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dont tell her that you really like her, and dont actually really like her.

no way in hell will she be willingly committed and faithful to you. not a chance. this girl gonna smash your heart if you arent ready to hit it and quit it.

either way.... nice job pimpin. will rep

She's one of those good girls, shes only had sex with one guy and i know that for shure her 3 year boyfriend she's one of those people that thinks about things before she does them. I'm thinking after she comes back from L.A and chilling for a few weeks i'll tell her that i want to be with her blahlblah that shes the greatest girl i've ever had blahblah.

Thing is i reallly like her, or maybe it's the fact that shes older than me and i'm EXTREMELY attracted to older girls. And the fact that... she's just amazing and trust me she's really one of those good girls she just really flirty. But she says shes entitled to do that she's single and i agree with her.

Originally Posted by Sach View Post
    DO NOT tell her you're 16 in any way shape or form.

tell her you're 19.
    Originally Posted by Al_Pal View Post
    dont tell her that you really like her, and dont actually really like her.

no way in hell will she be willingly committed and faithful to you. not a chance. this girl gonna smash your heart if you arent ready to hit it and quit it.

either way.... nice job pimpin. will rep
    Um what do you mean? She's that type of girl maybe i dont know but she really seem's like it a committed girl maybe shes not o well it'll just be great if this turn's out good i havnt thought about a girl this much since my first one lol haha.

almost counted to potato localfool's Avatar
    localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's one of those good girls, shes only had sex with one guy and i know that for shure her 3 year boyfriend she's one of those people that thinks about things before she does them. I'm thinking after she comes back from L.A and chilling for a few weeks i'll tell her that i want to be with her blahlblah that shes the greatest girl i've ever had blahblah.

Thing is i reallly like her, or maybe it's the fact that shes older than me and i'm EXTREMELY attracted to older girls. And the fact that... she's just amazing and trust me she's really one of those good girls she just really flirty. But she says shes entitled to do that she's single and i agree with her.
    So..she is a flirt/tease? She's quite pretty, be careful :P
    girls like older men too, so lie about your age....

She seems like she would get off on your ignoring her, tbh, pull your silly male 'alpha' stuff. I doubt you could hold a relationship with her from what you say.

Originally Posted by localfool View Post
    So..she is a flirt/tease? She's quite pretty, be careful :P
    girls like older men too, so lie about your age....

She seems like she would get off on your ignoring her, tbh, pull your silly male 'alpha' stuff. I doubt you could hold a relationship with her from what you say.
    She loves to flirt/tease but that's only because she's very careful of what she does and is very protective of herself she goes clubbin ect. Like any other 20 year old.

She's ****ing gorgeous, she does but she was like i could try something out new experiences. She know's i'm 16 and is okay with that. I know it's hard mostly financially and because of the age would be awkward. She's a rich girl has a condo,car, everything payed for she came from beverly hills which is a preety rich ****ing place. Financially would be hard hopefully work's out nice.

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    good girl my ass in my book there are no good girls

almost counted to potato localfool's Avatar
    localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's ****ing gorgeous, she does but she was like i could try something out new experiences. She know's i'm 16 and is okay with that. I know it's hard mostly financially and because of the age would be awkward. She's a rich girl has a condo,car, everything payed for she came from beverly hills which is a preety rich ****ing place. Financially would be hard hopefully work's out nice.

She is 20..and is okay with you being 16? Are you naive, fraudin', or just dumb? :/

Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    good girl my ass in my book there are no good girls
    Okay yeah i get your point but this is one of the sweetest girl's I've met, and i don't know why I'm really starting to like her.

Originally Posted by localfool View Post
    She is 20..and is okay with you being 16? Are you naive, fraudin', or just dumb? :/
    We had a talk about it, no i'm not naive,fraudin' or neither i think i'm dumb maybe im just falling for her and shell end up ****ing breaking me in pieces.

Bump??

Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sounds Good is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    We had a talk about it, no i'm not naive,fraudin' or neither i think i'm dumb maybe im just falling for her and shell end up ****ing breaking me in pieces.
    gotta be done sooner or later. but i think she's just messing with you quite honestly.

you're a child, she's a grown up.

i say let it go, but thats just me.

matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50) matt2301 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Have you met this girl in person or an online thing?

ive met her at the mall, messing around with her and then i just asked her for her myspace i added her never msged her and one day i get a message "hey sexy whats up? you never messed me or anything!"