Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jack Slater will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question About Rice

I'm thinking of switching over to wholegrain rice from white. At the minute it's off season so I'm not too bothered about eating white.

However, a while ago I bought some packet wholegrain rice pre cooked and all you have to do is blast it in the microwave for 2 minutes and it's ready. This obviously saves a lot of hassel.

However, noticed on the back it says 30g of carbs per 100g.

100g of white rice uncooked contains almost 80g of protein. Bare in mind the wholegrain packet rice is already cooked so it's going to weigh more. But now my measurements are a little thrown off.

Does wholegrain rice roughly contain the same amount of carbs as white? The packet rice is in a 250g pack and contains total of 75g carbs.
    Not only are my muscles big but they've got more layers of fibras n **** than other peoples. Just the other day my man J-Bomb thought he was cokcy **** since hes pretty damn jacked too put he aint got **** on me. We set up some weights in my backyard, topless in this weather, real man **** here son, no time for pussy assed health spas, i schooled his ass, should have seen his eyes, couldnyt believe the kinda sh21t i was lifting.

jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jf1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

rice

the difference is in the fiber content.
    brown rice and white rice have the same amount of carbs but brown rice has WAY more fiber.
    so if you have an equal amount (by weight) of brown and white rice,
    the white will have way more carbs because the brown has the added weight of fiber...
    i hope that makes sense

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jack Slater View Post
    However, noticed on the back it says 30g of carbs per 100g.

100g of white rice uncooked contains almost 80g of protein.
    So 100g rice contains 30g carbs and 80g protein?!?!

Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Moirae has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try this site..

google is your friend

http://www.drlam.com/opinion/brown_r...white_rice.cfm
    Last edited by Moirae; 01-28-2007 at 07:16 AM.
    I am proof there isnt a *set point*....and it can only get better :D