trevorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trevorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trevorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Beginner, in need of help / a routine, detailed post.

Hello all,

I am brand new to this forum and I am hoping although I am requesting for help, that my nearly blank post count won't lose me any respect or suggestions. I understand I am coming here empty handed and new, without any discussions in this community, but I am in dire need of help.

First off, I am a 19 year old, 5'9", 145lbs somewhat healthy male. I usually eat what I want when I want (fast food & take-out quite a bit), but I am ready for change. Three days ago I started a fruits, vegetables and water only diet to try and eat healthier and feel better as well as maybe lose a little body fat.

I am an athlete. I love playing soccer, football, basketball, running (for short distances) and any other thing to get me going. One problem is I run out of energy very quickly and my legs always hurt (can varicose veins play a roll in this? I have a few bumps of them.) When I was younger, around 14 years of age I could run 2 miles in 6 minutes no problem. I think the downfall started when I began working on computers and I believe became very still (as opposed to being active)(I am now a designer, so I spend most of my day sitting here at the screen).

I am ready to get in shape, and I can upload pictures along the way. Golds is building a gym here in town that I went and looked at today, so either I will be getting a membership there or at the Fitness Facility. I asked how much a personal trainer cost, and at $70 a go this is just a bit too far out of pocket at this moment.

What I'm looking for is if anyone with some experience can help me put together a good workout routine. Please note that I am not looking to specifically "body build". The look I am aspiring to shoot for is along the lines of "Marcus Schenkenberg" or "Cristiano Ronaldo". I understand these are professional model / athlete who are at the top of their game and work hard everyday to stay fit and look the way they do. I don't expect to look just like them, but that is the build I am looking for, nothing too bulky, more of a toned slightly muscular build. I am also looking to increase my running distance over time.

Marcus Schenkenberg Photos (via Google) - images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=marcus+schenkenberg&btnG=Search+Ima ges&gbv=2&aq=1&oq=marcus+schenkenber
    *The first and third pictures are perfect.

Cristiano Ronaldo Photos (via Google) - images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&ei=OatJSv-mFJiY8gSO8L1u&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd= 1&q=cristiano+ronaldo+shirtless&spell=1
    *The second picture is perfect.

My diet? Vegetables, fruits and water. I want to slim down a little before building up. I had to add some chicken into the mix to keep from feeling starved all the time. I started walking and then running a mile today and will continue to do that everyday along with the typical soccer on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. No more fast food, only fresh items and home cooking.

I am looking for something for the arms, legs, chest (especially), abs, cardio, and whatever else that may be needed. I understand personal fitness guidance is not free, and if possible I might be willing to send some money along when it comes through to the person that can put together the best fitness program for me. I am looking for one that I can use throughout the week, so different areas of training each day that I can build up overtime.

Is anyone interested? It would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to post pictures of my body overtime. I have some I put together that I will upload along with this post, it is my start. My boxer briefs show in some of the pictures and I hope you are not offended by them, so please do not look if so. I took them right after my run. When I relax my muscles, my abs do not show up and I am hoping to work on that, but when I flex it is a different picture. Also note, I would like long arm muscles as opposed to short stumpy ones (but I read that it is all in the genetics), I want to cut fat, I want to form a 6 pack (I have a really hard time getting those lower abs cut in) and I want to be in shape. I have pretty stretchy skin so this may be a downfall. It may stem from the fact that I might possibly be lactose intolerant? I do not eat eggs, butter, cheese, or drink milk.

I understand this is a very long post, and I apologize. I also understand I am new here so I may not be first in line for any help. I really do hope someone can come along and give me the advice I need.

Thank you to anyone who has read this far through my cry for help. All thoughts and comments are appreciated, and I hope to become an active member in this community as time goes along.

Everyone have a great day, and take care.

Best,
    Trevor

Pictures of myself -

bombshell.org/diet/image1.jpg
    bombshell.org/diet/image2.jpg
    bombshell.org/diet/image3.jpg

trevorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trevorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) trevorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am just curious as to why no responses? I understand I am new here and I am asking for a bit of help, is it too much? I am willing to pay via Paypal / Western Union someone who can write me a detailed workout that people might agree is the correct workout for this look.

Also, I have searched Schenkenberg and Ronaldo on here, only to find some hatred towards them due to the fact that their bodies are not considered "body building" type. Average, etc. But this is the look I am shooting for.

Sorry if I have wasted any of your time, and I hope to possibly find a solution. Thank you all,

Best,
    Trevor

BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigKev23 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by trevorp View Post
    Hello all,

I am brand new to this forum and I am hoping although I am requesting for help, that my nearly blank post count won't lose me any respect or suggestions. I understand I am coming here empty handed and new, without any discussions in this community, but I am in dire need of help.

First off, I am a 19 year old, 5'9", 145lbs somewhat healthy male. I usually eat what I want when I want (fast food & take-out quite a bit), but I am ready for change. Three days ago I started a fruits, vegetables and water only diet to try and eat healthier and feel better as well as maybe lose a little body fat.

*You need to get in the protein. these can be lean meats such as chicken and fish.*

I am an athlete. I love playing soccer, football, basketball, running (for short distances) and any other thing to get me going. One problem is I run out of energy very quickly and my legs always hurt (can varicose veins play a roll in this? I have a few bumps of them.) When I was younger, around 14 years of age I could run 2 miles in 6 minutes no problem. I think the downfall started when I began working on computers and I believe became very still (as opposed to being active)(I am now a designer, so I spend most of my day sitting here at the screen).

*you will get use to being active and running that much again, it will just take a little bit of time. if you have an actual energy problem, then i would suggest possibly getting some blood work done. more and more younger guys are coming back with low testosterone levels, me included, and can play a role in that"

I am ready to get in shape, and I can upload pictures along the way. Golds is building a gym here in town that I went and looked at today, so either I will be getting a membership there or at the Fitness Facility. I asked how much a personal trainer cost, and at $70 a go this is just a bit too far out of pocket at this moment.

* yeah forget the trainer, you can find a ton of information here and on a few other sites that will help you a long ways. Gold's is a good equipped gym though so that's very good to see*

What I'm looking for is if anyone with some experience can help me put together a good workout routine. Please note that I am not looking to specifically "body build". The look I am aspiring to shoot for is along the lines of "Marcus Schenkenberg" or "Cristiano Ronaldo". I understand these are professional model / athlete who are at the top of their game and work hard everyday to stay fit and look the way they do. I don't expect to look just like them, but that is the build I am looking for, nothing too bulky, more of a toned slightly muscular build. I am also looking to increase my running distance over time.

*a 3 day per week workout that works very well for putting on some good size and strength would be 5x5. you can do a search here or in any search engine to find the outlined program. be sure to read the whole program and not just jump straight into it without fully understanding it. search :bill star 5x5 program or look up rippetoe's starting strength which will work good as well. if you need any help from there don't be hesitant in posting up here again*

Marcus Schenkenberg Photos (via Google) - images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=marcus+schenkenberg&btnG=Search+Ima ges&gbv=2&aq=1&oq=marcus+schenkenber
    *The first and third pictures are perfect.

Cristiano Ronaldo Photos (via Google) - images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&ei=OatJSv-mFJiY8gSO8L1u&sa=X&oi=spell&resnum=0&ct=result&cd= 1&q=cristiano+ronaldo+shirtless&spell=1
    *The second picture is perfect.

My diet? Vegetables, fruits and water. I want to slim down a little before building up. I had to add some chicken into the mix to keep from feeling starved all the time. I started walking and then running a mile today and will continue to do that everyday along with the typical soccer on Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. No more fast food, only fresh items and home cooking.

* like i said previously, get in some more of the meats, your body needs the protein. the veggies and fruits are great but work on getting some more quality lean meats in you as well*

I am looking for something for the arms, legs, chest (especially), abs, cardio, and whatever else that may be needed. I understand personal fitness guidance is not free, and if possible I might be willing to send some money along when it comes through to the person that can put together the best fitness program for me. I am looking for one that I can use throughout the week, so different areas of training each day that I can build up overtime.

*5x5 will do that for you*

Is anyone interested? It would be greatly appreciated and I am willing to post pictures of my body overtime. I have some I put together that I will upload along with this post, it is my start. My boxer briefs show in some of the pictures and I hope you are not offended by them, so please do not look if so. I took them right after my run. When I relax my muscles, my abs do not show up and I am hoping to work on that, but when I flex it is a different picture. Also note, I would like long arm muscles as opposed to short stumpy ones (but I read that it is all in the genetics), I want to cut fat, I want to form a 6 pack (I have a really hard time getting those lower abs cut in) and I want to be in shape. I have pretty stretchy skin so this may be a downfall. It may stem from the fact that I might possibly be lactose intolerant? I do not eat eggs, butter, cheese, or drink milk.

I understand this is a very long post, and I apologize. I also understand I am new here so I may not be first in line for any help. I really do hope someone can come along and give me the advice I need.

Thank you to anyone who has read this far through my cry for help. All thoughts and comments are appreciated, and I hope to become an active member in this community as time goes along.

Everyone have a great day, and take care.

Best,
    Trevor

Pictures of myself -

bombshell.org/diet/image1.jpg
    bombshell.org/diet/image2.jpg
    bombshell.org/diet/image3.jpg
    Me in * * above....if you still have questions or do not like the 5x5 layout send me a pm. Best of luck to you

superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50) superhombre2k will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You need a solid workout routine that will build balanced strength. It doesn't have to be complex. In fact, a simple program such as 5x5 or Starting Strength (http://startingstrength.wikia.com/wi..._Strength_Wiki) would be excellent. As you build a foundation of basic, balanced strength, you can start to expand your routine. Do not make the same mistake as a lot of people do in neglecting flexibility and cardiovascular health. Yoga and sports are great activities that will help with flexibility and cardiovascular health without being boring.

As for diet, I like ABS DIET POWER. http://www.absdiet.com/uof/absdiet/noemail/power12.html At your size, you don't need to try to get abs, so don't worry about that. I would just recommend choosing the foods listed there, as they are healthy, nutrient dense, and pretty basic. Also, check out World's Healthiest Foods. http://www.whfoods.com/ There's a lot of good information there. Eat up!
    If you can't join'em, beat'em.

GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GuyJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    While I'm personally not interested in the "metrosexual look" I realize that not everyone out there wants to be "that big." If only it were possible! It isn't, except for a select few. Since you want the "model-type" body, that's fine, but I'd still do the basics, at least to start with. That is, as someone mentioned, a 5x5 programme. Yes, it is primarily for strength, but at your bodyweight, a little strength couldn't hurt. The best thing is that you can add in some isolation exercises for balance--a bit of arm work, some calf and hamstring work--and these movements can be for higher reps i.e. 8-10.

With regards to your diet, I would eat some meat, eggs, chicken, etc. Doing just fruit, veggies and water is not all that healthy in the long run. I'd get a blood test from your doctor to see if you are lactose intolerant--if you are, you could still eat yogurt, but that's a personal choice. I'm a lacto-ovo vegetarian, and I still carry a fair amount of muscle at my age...Bill Pearl has been a lacto-ovo guy since the late 1960's and he is still--to the best of my knowledge--in good health with good muscle size for a man his age (almost 80). Healthy diet plus decent training programme always equals solid gains.

Just my ideas here--wishing you luck with your goals.
    "Don't call me Miss Kitty. Just...don't."--Catnip. Check out the Catnip Trilogy on Amazon.com

"Chivalry isn't dead. It just wears a skirt."--Twisted, the YA gender bender deal of the century!

Check out my links to Mr. Taxi, Star Maps, and other fine YA Action/Romance novels at http://www.amazon.com/J.S.-Frankel/e/B004XUUTB8/ref=dp_byline_cont_ebooks_1

Thank you to each of you for your input. I went ahead and did some reading on the 5x5 link that you recommended and it looks as if it will have quite the amount of information to give me to start out. I'm going to go ahead and purchase this book very soon. Once I get started I will be sure to post up pictures of my progress as I go on. Thank you again, all of your advice is very well appreciated and will not be taken for granted. Everyone have a Happy Fourth of July 2009!

Best,
    Trevor