Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by calpal View Post
    That is a great post, it is very true. Everyone's body reacts completely different so you have to figure out what works best for you.
    I wouldn't say "completely different" - Most people respond similarly, though to different magnitudes. Certainly, we're all individual, and as a result, we must train as individuals; though there are basic foundational adaptations to numerous training processes that apply to everyone ... it's experimenting within these foundations that is important.

Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000) Bantropic is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Defiant1 View Post
    That's why it is better for beginners to learn from those who have walked the path already, not those who have only theoretically walked the path whose knowledge consists of what "should" be.
    I greatly agree with this post.

It is better for newcomers to learn from those who've practically been through the experience. 100% absolutely true.

People with human movement/exercise science degrees often feel validated with providing hugely scientific explanations as to why we respond the way we do; and the benefits in which we aspire for. This is obviously useful.

However, all of this scientific knowledge and research is only useful if it actually improves performance, as opposed to 'ideally' improving it.

Ultimately, science is secondary to practice. Practice is the principal educational tool. Learning from experience outweighs the theoretical investigations - however, they're both complimentary to eachother. Too often people are either practical preachers, or science-crazed maniacs - which I fail to understand - both should be integrated together to derive ultimate understanding, training benefits and helpful advice.

infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) infidel2 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    This is something i picked up on the net and it is very true and i am always preaching this, listen to your own body a true bodybuilder must understand his own body to reach his full potential.

You can ask 20 different people for training advice and you?ll get 20 different answers. Because everyones body is different. No matter what the magazines or the know it all personal trainers tell you, there is no cookie cutter or universal workout plan that fits everyone. You may have a muscle group that grows faster than the next guy or one that grows slower. Your body may react different to a type of diet or cardio than the next guy. The best thing to do is to learn your body and how it reacts to different things like rep range, sets, exercises, training styles and diets. Keep a note book with you and write down your workouts and diets. Then if you notice a change in your body you like or dont like, you can go back and see what it was that caused it and make the changes you need.

Do your research. Take the time to learn the different exercises, to do them correctly and the muscles they work. It is the ones that take the time to do this that take their bodies to the next level and a step closer to reaching their goals. Remember Rome wasn?t built in a day and neither were the top atheletes and bodybuilders of today. Its years of training and years of trial and error, while figuring out what works best for you.

For some knowledge is power! For others ignorance is bliss! Its your body, your choice! Play it smart and make your own decisions, only YOU know whats best for YOUR body.

I hope you guys can understand, from personal experience i have made my best gains from leeching advice and deciphering what would work best for me and my goals.

- Jim
    repped!!! great read
    Goal: Lose weight
    10/24/09 at 228 [start]
    11/24/09 at 218 [goal met]
    12/24/09 at 208
    01/24/09 at 198
    02/24/09 at 190 (12.5%bf)

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by infidel2 View Post
    repped!!! great read
    thanks bros, did somebody unsticky this?.. - Jim

weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) weegee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good post

termi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) termi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) termi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) termi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) termi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you remember when you were very first starting out?

yeah i could hardly lift 30lbs over my head lol anyhow not bad info (buff) and for that greg v well roids and puss to the max ew lol.
    ''any side effects for Anabolic nah.. just muscle grow''

samanthayee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good advice for newbies.

Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jayd56 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by buffgrk View Post
    This is something i picked up on the net and it is very true and i am always preaching this, listen to your own body a true bodybuilder must understand his own body to reach his full potential.

For some knowledge is power! For others ignorance is bliss! Its your body, your choice! Play it smart and make your own decisions, only YOU know whats best for YOUR body.

I hope you guys can understand, from personal experience i have made my best gains from leeching advice and deciphering what would work best for me and my goals.

- Jim

It can't be said enough! SS could be a starting point for some, but it's just the beginning. Knowing your body, it's strengths and it's flaws. Thank You.
    Intensity is the key to every workout!

RockingGoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good one, thanks!

squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squibbscr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good advice here.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/squibbscr

po_scc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) po_scc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) po_scc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) po_scc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) po_scc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) po_scc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by squibbscr View Post
    good advice here.
    it's also true advice. A huge part of weight training is psychological, your mind is just as important as your body in this game, and if you look after both of these aspects, the results will be amazing for you.

tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000) tangalin is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'll take this piece of advice!

Phaleron75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaleron75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phaleron75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by weegee View Post
    good post
    Yep

buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) buffgrk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tangalin View Post
    I'll take this piece of advice!
    as you should bro, good luck with your training! - Jim

wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10) wallywhit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by allsweaty View Post
    And use the search button.
    I lol'd

Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mckekin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i agree with this completely, you need to find out what works for your body
    Pump or die trying

Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    man,great post original poster.i find i do better with heavy weight low reps.when i do light weights more reps,i just don't feel anything you know.lol

Originally Posted by Full_Power24 View Post
    man,great post original poster.i find i do better with heavy weight low reps.when i do light weights more reps,i just don't feel anything you know.lol
    glad to hear that bro, most of us had similar situations

nomanogroma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you're right.

thundercrack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post, really helpfull thankyou

FiveOH4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up thanks

made good since.. never realy thought about it that way.
    usualy im looking threw routines already made and ive never
    seemed to like it because it didnt seem perfect for my satisfaction,
    But my own routine made by me would complete my satisfaction
    and i can just go from there on what works in it and what
    does'nt.

miactethew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

thz for the post

miactethew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

That's why it is better for beginners to learn from those who have walked the path already, not those who have only theoretically walked the path whose knowledge consists of what "should" be.

It's useful for me new comer!

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice post, it makes sense. Just experiment, if it works, keep doing it, if it doesn't stop doing it. Whatever works, simple.
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    Fight the good fight every moment
    It's your only way -Triumph

The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50) The Raw Body will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Excellent advice-especially that part about keeping track of your numbers(writing everything down).
    I know it sounds weird but shaving your body hair and injecting testicle shrinking substances into your butt actually makes you less of a man.

furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10) furglasses is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Sadly I think the only ones who will think this is great advice, are teh people who already know it.

Good post brosef.
    thats whats up
    "When the going gets tough, get tougher"

28wallher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

I agree with the injury precaution. I've been training for about 4years and as of recently had two injurys. One rotator cuff benching 245 for (3 sets of 4 reps) healed naturally in about 2 weeks (nO dr.) And as of recently i was doing incline bench press using 80lb dumbells 3x11 and i had a funny pain in my forearm. Wen i got back to my house i lost my pressure in my grip and my wrist was black and blue. Still recovering and havent hit the weights in about 5 days. (N0 DR)

The Muscle Daredevil Apacalypto's Avatar
    Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10) Apacalypto is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Lightbulb Very well-written article!

I very much enjoyed how well you expressed your findings in listening to your body. I believe anyone can get their own personal best results only from listening to your own body. I hope this article has shown others how important this advice should be in their routines! Good luck!
    http://www.RapidMuscleRecovery.com - You want me to do what?!

anhelyca has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile exercise

Exercising needs discipline in other to attain the desired body built. But we have to put in mind that we should a pattern of exercises that are suited to your age and body. Because if your exercising too large or too small, your body can't cooperate it. I hope it helps to all

stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stiga13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everyone's body, metabolism, and genetics is different. If at first you don't succeed try, try again