MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MattZ260 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Should I Stop Cutting?

Back in about mid-May I decided to cut cals by about 500 and add in about 45 mins of cardio weekly (usually finishing off my workout) to my routine. So far ive dropped from 176 to rougly 171 (which isnt **** for 6 weeks of cutting). Ive also been avoiding carbs from 3-4 hours before bed. The problem is i havent noticed much change as far as getting more ripped. The only thing ive noticed is my face seem a little slimmer, and abs stick out a little more (probably just to the fact that since ive been cutting i do abs a few times a week). Also i feel alot healthier and my skin isnt as oily probably due to all the fruits and veggies ive been eating. Anyways the problems are as follows:

1-i have a naturally fast metabolism due to being ecto/meso so whether cutting or bulking its hard to shift weight up or down so i might as well eat up while i can
    2-ive been wanting to take creatine and glutamine but have been restricting myself due to the cutting and i dont want to look bloated
    3-i always lift heavy 4-10 reps and i feel im wasting my workout while cutting and not getting as much fats in
    4-when cutting i have a guilty conscience because whenever i eat alot at a time i think how its going to set me back in getting ripped (even though i really want to cut down to around 9% bf)
    5-ive had pretty **** progress for 6 weeks of cutting so it seems pointless
    6-i dont have to worry as much about what i eat
    7-im a hardgainer so in order to see progress i need to eat a **** load of carbs or drop a **** load of carbs.

so i was thinking maybe i should just start clean bulking and continue with lots of fruits and veggies and 3 10-15 minute cardio sessions a week.

please tell me what you think about this

by the way i started in november and have went from 155-176 and stats have been as follows:

bench: 125-235
    squat-around 155-270
    military press-60x10 - 115x8
    dips-bw for sets to +55lbs

<b>BY THE WAY IGNORE RED IM SERIOUS AND NOT A TROLL!</b>
    Last edited by MattZ260; 06-29-2009 at 03:46 PM.

kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50) kona_mtb will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No one can really tell you what to do man its all about how you feel and what your goals are

superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) superthin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, cutting is emo

da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10) da_cards is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would either bulk or try to cut harder. I just recently cut (didnt count calories but ate a lot less and started to do alot more cardio) and cut around 10lbs in 4 weeks.