Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jbhix7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

balls back to normal?

Hey guys, I just took Cyclo Bolan (prophormone) and I am currently on day 4 of taking Vitirx as my pct. My balls are not back to normal and my sex drive is very weak. How long will it take for me to feel normal again? Should I switch pcts or should Vitrix do the job?

m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jbhix7 View Post
    Hey guys, I just took Cyclo Bolan (prophormone) and I am currently on day 4 of taking Vitirx as my pct. My balls are not back to normal and my sex drive is very weak. How long will it take for me to feel normal again? Should I switch pcts or should Vitrix do the job?
    The last guy that I knew who did this never got back to normal. Totally gave up after a couple of years and just had a sex change operation.

Read the rules...
    John McCain:
    "You know, I think you may have noticed that Senator Obama's supporters have been saying some pretty nasty things about Western Pennsylvania lately. And you know, I couldn't agree with them more. I couldn't disagree with you. I couldn't agree with you more than the fact that Western Pennsylvania is the most patriotic, most god-loving, most, most patriotic part of America, and this is a great part of the country."

paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) paulb72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down Way wrong place to post

Go to IFBB and repost in AAS sub forum

jbhix7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

nice

thanks a lot!

Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rick1824 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think a good rule of thumb would be to avoid anything that could possibly have an adverse effect on your balls and or interferes with the sex drive.
    The self has no boundaries except those it accepts out of Ignorance.

Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000) Revmachine21 is just really nice. (+1000)

Profoundly stupid son. Profoundly.
    I might be out of the woods...

2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2nd_chance has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

Originally Posted by rick1824 View Post
    i think a good rule of thumb would be to avoid anything that could possibly have an adverse effect on your balls and or interferes with the sex drive.
    rofl
    David

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Wink I hate it when that happens........

Originally Posted by m1k3g0rd View Post
    The last guy that I knew who did this never got back to normal. Totally gave up after a couple of years and just had a sex change operation.
    Was friends with Methuselah

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Questions you should have asked yourself before you started messing around with things you can't even spell correctly (prophormone?)
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50) bryantone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont think Vitrix is a PCT. It is a test booster. He probably needs something alot stronger with a estrgen inhibitor. The Suppliment section would have the answer. Use ...Search.

kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kimsquit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aneas View Post
    How long was your cycle and what is in vitrix and cyclo bolan?
    good info to bring up regardless of where you ask your question. This isn't mindreaders.com. If you want a relevant answer then provide relevant information.

Originally Posted by jbhix7
    Hey guys, I just took Cyclo Bolan (prophormone) and I am currently on day 4 of taking Vitirx as my pct. My balls are not back to normal
    if you're taking prohormones without the necessary advance research on what you need for pct or to fix side effects, then I'd say that your balls were pretty damn big to begin with

bb.com forum member #44253

Nothing in this world worth having comes easy

m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50) m1k3g0rd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kimsquit View Post
    ..... This isn't mindreaders.com.
    Somehow I knew you were going to say that.
    John McCain:
    "You know, I think you may have noticed that Senator Obama's supporters have been saying some pretty nasty things about Western Pennsylvania lately. And you know, I couldn't agree with them more. I couldn't disagree with you. I couldn't agree with you more than the fact that Western Pennsylvania is the most patriotic, most god-loving, most, most patriotic part of America, and this is a great part of the country."

plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000) plmb1 is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

vitrix is not going to cut it for pct.........

by the way..........it sounds like you did not do enough research (if any at all) before you made your mind up on taking it.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm really proud about my ignorance to all the stuff being mentioned by the o/p. Citrix? Prophormone? Not a clue. Now, if you want to talk about how to hit the weights like a mthrfkr, well pull up a chair o/p.

Incidentally, my balls are doing tremendously!! (Knocks on his own "wood") Sorry to hear about how abnormal you've made yours.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    get off the crap and lift heavy. Your balls may come back in a few months.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bikes4u View Post
    get off the crap and lift heavy. Your balls may come back in a few months.
    Please note the 'bold' word...............

Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by paulb72 View Post
    so I know AAS discussion is not allowed but since when is prohormone discussion not allowed? and why would the AAS crowd want to discuss prohormones? do you even know there is a huge difference? Do you know that BB.com sells prohormones? why would they not let us talk about products they sell? No I dont use either but i just get tired of all the self appointed mods.
    O35 5'8" Crew

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kimsquit View Post
    good info to bring up regardless of where you ask your question. This isn't mindreaders.com. If you want a relevant answer then provide relevant information.
    if you're taking prohormones without the necessary advance research on what you need for pct or to fix side effects, then I'd say that your balls were pretty damn big to begin with
    You never know who you'll have something in common with
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Dragonslayer in Training Iron Barbarian's Avatar
    Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Iron Barbarian has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    LOL - Drop the Vitrix and get one of these if you have to go over the counter for your PCT:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/if...eversitol.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/nxt.html

They are both anti-aromatase inhibiting. I would also recommend not running another cycle until you do a lot of research first because you can really screw your body up if you don't know what you are doing.
    Mongol General: What is best in life?
    Conan: To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10) player5073 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    OP, what you need is proper PCT, including a real SERM. As others have stated, the crap you have listed there is nothing close to that. Go to the IFBB forum, AAS subsection and read the stickies on proper PCT. It is not too late for an HPTA restart, and there you will learn how to do that. More OTC crap is going to do nothing for you if you have the needs you appear to. Kids may from time to time get away with this OTC PCT but us older men likely will not.

Good luck

Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Iwillcompete has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Way to much info! you r in the wrong room for that topic.
    Being the best means you have to give your best.... Lift hard!

Thank goodness nobody asked for a spoon picture............ rofl

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    You never know who you'll have something in common with
    Is there something you are trying to tell us here G?

I'm a sad little man

Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Reality_Check is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I'm really proud about my ignorance to all the stuff being mentioned by the o/p. Citrix? Prophormone? Not a clue. Now, if you want to talk about how to hit the weights like a mthrfkr, well pull up a chair o/p.

Incidentally, my balls are doing tremendously!! (Knocks on his own "wood") Sorry to hear about how abnormal you've made yours.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Is there something you are trying to tell us here G?

Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000) a_miller_76 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man ever since I started lifting my balls are bigger (not much, but noticeable) and my sex drive is through the roof....too bad I don't have anyone to unleash that on right now :LOL:

Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old_swole is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by a_miller_76 View Post
    Man ever since I started lifting my balls are bigger (not much, but noticeable) and my sex drive is through the roof....too bad I don't have anyone to unleash that on right now :LOL:
    maybe thats why they're bigger now
    O35 5'8" Crew

hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hodag1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rick1824 View Post
    I think a good rule of thumb would be to avoid anything that could possibly have an adverse effect on your balls and or interferes with the sex drive.
    Yeah, I had a girlfriend like that once. :-)
    May 31 WT: 227.6 BF%: 33.2%
    June 28 WT: 216.2 BF%: 32.0%
    July 26 WT: 207.6 BF%: 30.2%
    Aug 30 WT: 199.8 BF%: 28.7%

Goal WT: 155 BF%: 10.0%

fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitnessman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by paulb72 View Post

No rules have been broken. PH discussion is allowed.
    Psalm 121

Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Minotaur has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by a_miller_76 View Post
    Man ever since I started lifting my balls are bigger
    I'm ever upper class high society
    God's gift to ballroom notoriety
    I always fill my ballroom
    The event is never small
    The social pages say I've got
    The biggest balls of all

CHORUS:
    I've got big balls
    I've got big balls
    And they're such big balls
    Dirty big balls
    And he's got big balls
    And she's got big balls
    But we've got the biggest balls of them all

And my balls are always bouncing
    My ballroom always full
    And everybody cums and cums again
    If your name is on the guest list
    No one can take you higher
    Everybody says I've got
    Great balls of fire

CHORUS

Some balls are held for charity
    And some for fancy dress
    But when they're held for pleasure
    They're the balls that I like best
    My balls are always bouncing
    To the left and to the right
    It's my belief that my big balls
    Should be held every night

CHORUS

And I'm just itching to tell you about them
    Oh we had such wonderful fun
    Seafood cocktail, crabs, crayfish...

Ball sucker

(hey, someone had to do it )
    "Go home, have a beer and smash something. That's what I would do" - Unknown (but probably Thor).