Mikyle23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Necessary to take suppliments?

Hey there guys, just wanted to know what you guys think about suppliments? are they necessary for someone who wants to become a Fitness/Muscle model? i have competed before and have won several small comps, but i think its time that i go bigger. I havent taken any protein shakes or mass builders etc. and i really dont wanna know about any banned substances, i intend on being natural. Any information or opinions on the whole matter of supplimentation would be greatly appreciated guys, how much exactly would a certain suppliment help me? and is it really necessary to have 1.2grams of protein per pound of my bodyweight?

Attached is a pic of me. Iv come quite far without any supplimentation, but like i say, i want to get to the next level
    Attached Images
    Mikyle.

Aspiring Fitness/Muscle Model

niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) niklifts has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't think supplements are necessary. Creatine and Whey Protein...plus enough caloric intake through food will do the job.

Originally Posted by Mikyle23 View Post
    Hey there guys, just wanted to know what you guys think about suppliments? are they necessary for someone who wants to become a Fitness/Muscle model? i have competed before and have won several small comps, but i think its time that i go bigger. I havent taken any protein shakes or mass builders etc. and i really dont wanna know about any banned substances, i intend on being natural. Any information or opinions on the whole matter of supplimentation would be greatly appreciated guys, how much exactly would a certain suppliment help me? and is it really necessary to have 1.2grams of protein per pound of my bodyweight?

Attached is a pic of me. Iv come quite far without any supplimentation, but like i say, i want to get to the next level

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Supplementation is a matter of choice. If your diet is balanced, you are most likely getting everything you need as a natural competitor.

. Creatine is the probably the most tested supplement on the market and is a good choice.
    . If you are not meeting your protein requirements through diet, than supplementation is not needed. IMO 175 grams a day MIN would be a good guideline for you.
    . Beta alanine has some proven to be somewhat useful in studies.
    . So people supplement with BCAA's, though if you are eating enough meat and dairy (including whey) there is no need.

Since you are natural.
    . Avoid ANYTHING with a proprietary blend. If you don't know what's in it, you don't know if it's a banned substance.
    . Some over the counter products like DMAA and Ephedra are banned in most natural comps.
    . Read all the labels.

Mikyle23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys! really great and useful information, really appreciate the help! i will indeed avoid proprietary blends and definately read all labels and do my homework, the last thing i want is going for a test and finding a banned substance, thanks again guys!
    Mikyle.

Aspiring Fitness/Muscle Model