eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eyk269 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The eyk story..to be continued....

Part 1

So I feel like it is time I told my story and kept a log about my weight loss. Where do I begin. Well, I guess I should start with the good ol sob stories about being a super fatty. Growing up, I was the fat boy. I was the Asian fat boy. Now for those of you who dont know, that in itself is like being a minority times 2. Not only did other ethnicity of girls diss you for being a super fatty, my own ethnicity of girls would diss me. So Blah blah blah blah, cry some tears, emo this and kiss my ass. I never had trouble finding friends. I was a pretty popular guy amongst everyone as the stereotypical funny fat guy. But underneath, I was one of those depressed guys that hated themselves with a passion. I would seek laughter sympathy from people as a means of comfort. I would diss myself just to get a laugh from other people. That to me was probably my most pathetic moments in life. If they had a degree for hating myself and being depressed and miserable, I would own a PHD in it. I was doing drugs and drinking myself into a stupor. I would also seek the comfort of my best friends at the time in the form of Jack n da box, Taco bell and good ol Mcdonalds. It wasnt like one value meal but enough calories eaten to keep a small village from starving was the amount I ate. Large pizzas with extra thick crust with butter crust and everything on it. Shiiiit no problem. I also smoked a pack a day. I did anything and everything possible to keep myself down and miserable. I hated the world. Everything I would look at at I would just put up this negative attitude about it. I was a straight up hater with a capitol H. To put it all into perspective, I was one angry muther****er. Anyone who was slightly happy I would diss the **** out of them just to seek comfort in their misery.

(oooh such a dark period in life...ooooooooooooh....)

Part 2

Where was my breaking point. Hmmm... Was it the fact that some of my friends were dead and their lives cut short? Was it because they found my friend who OD on heroin? Was it all the beautiful women I watched pass me by for most of my life? Was it when the ******* roller coaster clerk said "Im sorry sir, but your body type wont accommodate our ride safely" in front of everyone?. Or was it the fact that when I sat on a plane, everyone would avoid me until the last passenger had to take a seat and was forced to sit next to me? No, thats his bad he should of came in early. Oh, word of advice to the fatties, NEVER show up late to a plane. Take a look at all the passengers look of fear and disparity as you walk down the aisle looking for a seat. You can see it in their faces "please dont sit next to me, please dont sit next to me, please dont sit next to me". Or all those times my friends would say "you take shotgun" "your too big to sit back here" (mine as well said you're too fat to sit there). Or remember all the girls that would call you "chubby cute like a bear?" but would then be like "I see you like a older protective brother" remember that? Or was it the time my back went out and I couldn't walk for a week? Who knows maybe it was a combination of all those things. But the one thing that did it for me, that one thing that just made me say "THIS ENDS NOW", is the day I go to my friends house for a get together and I sit on his couch. It starts shaking, it starts making that weird squeeky noise, then it starts ratteling, then BAM! I make that couch come crashing down on its side. I never felt so bad in my life ever. I was such a heavy fat muther****er that I broke my friends couch. The legs just went cricktey crack bam! I broke a mutha****in couch. This was when I said "THIS ENDS NOW". Enough is enough......

(see how good I am at making fun of myself =D)

Part 3

So I go on the internet (cause thats what fatties are good at, spending time in front of computers) and come across a diet called the "keto diet". I start reading up on it and was a skeptic at first. I was brainwashed by society into thinking "ALL FATS ARE BAD" and all the so called healthy people telling me "MEAT IS BAD FOR YOU" "EGGS ARE BAD FOR YOU" "YOU HAVE TO EAT FRUITS" "YOU HAVE TO EAT CARBS TO SURVIVE" while they shoved twinkies and hoho's and krispy kreme doughnuts with their Starbucks all day (those simple carbs are not good). A word of advice to you fatties. NEVER EVER and I MEAN EVER take advice from someone who you think is in shape just because they are super skinny. They are the WORST. Just because they are super skinny does not mean they are healthy or know anything about your body. The only person that knows your body is YOU! But anyways, like I was saying, I was a skeptic at first. I mean come on your telling me I can eat a combination of meats and eggs and veggies and cheese and I will loose fat? This has to be another crazy bull**** fad diet. So once again I was making excuses of not trying something new. But in the back of my head I would just replay the couch shake rattling and rolling its way too the floor in slow motion with an image of myself on it (trust me it wasnt pretty). So I continue reading and it doesnt seem that bad so I say "**** it" "what do I have to loose by not trying". Then I keep reading more about the keto diet. "AW MAN you mean I HAVE TO DO SOME kind of PHYSICAL ACTIVIY with it also!?!?!". Was looking pretty grim when that came along but "**** it" "what do I have to loose by not trying something". So I decided to walk. Slow and steady baby steps in the hills. The first day I tried I could barely walk a mile without giving up and turning back. I had a back brace on for my back and a knee brace. I was lookin like a wounded soldier but never ever went to war except at my local fast food establishments.

(holy ****, I didnt mean to make it go on this long..)

Part 4

I started my change in the end of February of 2009. As of today I am down to 249lbs. I am lighter then I was in high school. Now think about how many people can say that about themselves? I quit all my extra curricular habits and have cut out all garbage foods in my life. You could put a plate of doughnuts and french fries in front of me and I will not even take a second glance. For the first couple months I couldnt even fast walk a 100 yards without cardiac arrest. I was in a back brace and a knee brace. I would wake up with my back hurting every single morning. As of today, I dont wear any of that stuff. 100 yards? Bitch please! I sprint that without breaking a sweat. Im 3 inches down on my waste and losing more. I even got fat chicks checkin me out now (movin on up the food chain). I pretty much try to jog / run / sprint / walk for 3-4 miles a day at these hills with up and down inclines now. Before, I couldnt even dream of even doing that. Now, I have to do it everyday otherwise I get super grumpy (dont know why). I can also say I was a former smoker. I have not touched a cigarette since the end of February (hey it gets in the way of my daily jogs). But the most important change about myself is the confidence level that is starting to peek its head around the corner. That feeling that you get, of a sense of accomplishment (my goal was to loose 50lbs this year). The other awesome change was that I actually started to care and love myself as a person more and more. All that hate, that anger, that negative energy was all starting to dissipate. I also noticed I started smiling more and trust me I don't really like to smile. I started to appreciate things in life more. That chip on my shoulder was starting to be repaired. I was so focused on the negativity of being fat that's who I became. Instead of putting myself into motion, I focused all my energy on "im a fat guy" "im a loser" "chicks dont like me", then shove more food down my face (so pathetic).

Part 5 (the finale? hah! its just the beginning...)

I know Im not at my new goal weight yet, but I am proud of what ive accomplished so far. This is only the beginning. So my only advice to anyone who is looking to loose weight is to bring the attitude of just "**** it" "what do i have to loose". You can either die trying or never try at all and wonder what would have happened. Your outcome will only be as great as the effort you put into it. **** as of today, my attitude is "bring the pain and Im going hard forever because there is no home to go back to".

To all those who are thinking about losing weight "fuk it" "what do you have to loose". I wish you all the best of luck. I will try to keep everyone updated on my fat loss journey

(to those who are offeneded by the word fattie or fatty or whatever variation that i have said in this little story, maybe its time you took a long hard look at yourself in the mirror and I mean that with the my most best intentions)

Thanks for reading!

To be continued because Im still a fatty hoping one day to say I was a former fatty....WOOT!