J.B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Major Cell-Tech Question!

Alright Im now going to start taking Cell-Tech and not only Whey. Im going to take 2 scoops of Cell-Tech immediatly following my workout. But when should I take the Whey?? I read it on the Cell-Tech bottle that during the first five days your suppose to take 2 scoops of cell in the morning and 2 after your workout. But Im not in the loading stage right now. So anyway, do you think I should take 2 scoops of Whey in the morning and then 2 scoops of the Cell-Tech after I workout??

d piece has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Post workout meal is the most important meal of the day.
    Take the whey and the cell tech post workout.

J.B has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You mean I should take the Whey and Cell-Tech both following the workout??? Hmm, so I should take the Tech immediatly following and then take the Whey about 30 minutes following the Cell-Tech?

Nuttin but a peanut SwoleLifter's Avatar
    SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SwoleLifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by J.B
    You mean I should take the Whey and Cell-Tech both following the workout??? Hmm, so I should take the Tech immediatly following and then take the Whey about 30 minutes following the Cell-Tech?
    Yes, you should take both following your workout. I would take them pretty much at the same time.
    Arnold Classic 2005 was amazing

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No loading needed IMO. As a matter of fact you can use the whole tub all at once for best results.

The best way to take celltech is to..........

1. Take a large crap in the toilet.
    2. Do not flush yet.
    3. Dump the whole tub of celltech in the toilet.
    4. Mix with finger (but do not flush, yet)
    5. Take all the money out of your wallet and drop into toilet.
    6. Mix (but still do not flush yet)
    7. Stick head in toilet far enough that you feel the water and crap (including the celltech) in your ears.
    8. Flush the toilet.

What a rush.

RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) RonnieWannabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Haha good work Chi-Town
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled, was convincing the world he didn't exist..."

"We are the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world"

Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Fit For Life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Chi_town
    No loading needed IMO. As a matter of fact you can use the whole tub all at once for best results.

The best way to take celltech is to..........

1. Take a large crap in the toilet.
    2. Do not flush yet.
    3. Dump the whole tub of celltech in the toilet.
    4. Mix with finger (but do not flush, yet)
    5. Take all the money out of your wallet and drop into toilet.
    6. Mix (but still do not flush yet)
    7. Stick head in toilet far enough that you feel the water and crap (including the celltech) in your ears.
    8. Flush the toilet.

What a rush.

I used to love that response to a Cell-Tech question. lol

Actually, I suggest you get either Ultrapure or Creapure Creatine, and use that.

1. PURER CREATINE
    2. LESS MONEY
    3. LONGER LASTING (Serv size)
    4. NO FUNKY TASTE WHEN YOU TRY TO MIX CHOC PROTEIN WITH GRAPE CELL-CRAP. YUCK.

fit
    "...the Self is a borderline concept, which I call a symbol because it expresses something we cannot express otherwise, because we simply don't understand it. The idea of the Self is really unknown ground. "Nietzsche's Zarathustra" p. 413-4

Original board member and moderator since 1999

sahlegia2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You should return the product, and follow some of the above posts for a new supplement line, however if you choose not to listen to good advice you know the old saying " a fool and his money are soon parted". then read your sales reciept, and notice that what once was your money, in now muscletechs' and you have been parted from it. than apply the above saying accordingly.

juise69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've found another way to take Cell-Tech

1. Return the Cell-Tech to store where purchased
    2. Give me $80 to deter you from buying 2 months supply of Cell-Tech
    3. Me kick you in the balls to get it through your head that Cell-Tech is a waste of money
    4. Call it a day and repeat if Cell-Tech is bought again

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually what I'll suggest is get the **** out of your eyes and post creatine questions where it says, "post creatine questions here." How much easier could it be. BTW, cell-tech sucks.

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by scotty2
    Actually what I'll suggest is get the **** out of your eyes and post creatine questions where it says, "post creatine questions here." How much easier could it be. BTW, cell-tech sucks.
    Scotty2, I think we can cut him slack for starting another creatine type thread. But CellTech.........LOL.......that's inexcusable IMO.
    LOL

hehehe

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Chi_town
    Scotty2, I think we can cut him slack for starting another creatine type thread.
    hehehe
    You may be right, but, my tolerance for creatine threads is waning. It's not ****ing test for the love of god.