DSwayzer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A little help for a noob to EVERYTHING :D

Now, i've been reading around the forums, even visited a while ago and i'm impressed with the amount of support here.

Google has failed me multiple times by leading me to sites with opinions highly based on trying to sell the product more then proof of results and experience with using it.

Anyway I came here looking for a little bit of help, and don't bash or flame me because i've seen a lot of that here and thought it is hilarious to read, I don't want to deal with it while looking for answers to serious questions.

Now to the point:

I weight 210 Ibs, i'm 6'1" and i'm 17.

I'm relatively muscular, but i'm not satisfied with the current state i'm in.

Here's a picture of what I generally have as a physique:

(http)viewmorepics..myspace..com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=11373001&a lbumID=259988&imageID=65219020#a=259988&i=65538399

and excuse this next one, had to edit it because of picture theft, but:

i28.photobucket..com/albums/c226/killah-GM/Untitled-1copy-1-2.png

Now what I want help with:

as you can see I have the muscle, my issue is the fat that covers my muscle, the term I think is being lean.

I want to work on my chest and my abdominal just for the benefits of looking better. I have an underdeveloped chest due to lack of benching or any kind of routine so I'm seeking something that will rip my chest efficiently, i'm not afraid of some work.

And as far as my abdominals go, I can clearly feel them through with my hands, but I want them to be seen as well. And i'm absolutely sure this is related to the fat that covers them.

So any routines that will help me burn fat would be useful as well.

I'm not entirely athlete, I play basketball and football with friends and at the gym, but other then that I usually work, relax with friends or play some xbox to kill time.

Any helpful info would be highly appreciated

Edit: added pictures, just replace with 1 period.
    Last edited by DSwayzer; 06-28-2009 at 08:05 PM.

Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Robination has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Post pictures with periods in link.

You'll look better towards 10%.

Basically you need to cut.

Pics would be good.