Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What would be best.. ?

I'm working for 6+ hours a day at this bbq joint, and the food is unhealthy as f*ck. I've lost about 3lbs since I started working there. I know my body starts going into catabolism because I'm not feeding it as much as normal, but I don't want to feed it the food we serve because most of it is fried and fatty.

Other than packing my own food, do you think a casein shake would benefit me well? And if not, give your suggestions please.
    "Get Your Mind Right"

I rep back.
    Green for Green; Red for Red; No Grey.

Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by me_5 View Post
    you could take any kind of protein shake
    Not really man.. I could to get my daily amount of protein, but whey is digested quickly so it would pretty much be a waste to try and feed my body for 8 hours by drinking that. I'm thinking casein is my best alternative since it'll keep me anti-catabolic for 7-8 hours, on top of the food I prepare for my break. And if it isn't the best option, that's why I put the thread up.
    "Get Your Mind Right"

I rep back.

LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LUVJUGS has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use muscle milk for a meal replacement at work because i'd rather have that then what the food court serves (i work in a mall)

i bought so i figured i'd use it but i say just stick with 100% casein

getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) getbustered has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you are there for 6 hours at a time, and bringing your own food isn't an option you want to take, I'd just find something off the menu that you can eat, then adjust the rest of your diet accordingly. If it is a really fatty meal, just lower your fat intake throughout your non-working hours...problem solved.

Don't you guys have barbeque turkey or chicken or something? Shouldn't be anything wrong with that.
    *SCC*
    *Tourette Syndrome Crew*
    *tics increase TDEE so not even mad crew*

Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sylis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Casein should do the trick, but really I'd recommend bringing like a shaker cup with a MRP shake in there..... i do that at my job and it really helps i think... well its atleast a better alternative to my options (wendy's, mcdonalds, chili's, random pizza joints... etc)
    Wanting to do a Keto diet, but loves carbs too much.....

Thanks for your suggestions guys
    "Get Your Mind Right"

I rep back.

lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybe get some protein bars you can chow down real fast vpx zero impact are good. When im at work i do a scoop of nitrocore protein in milk with a little pb for a meal replacement also.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by getbustered View Post
    If you are there for 6 hours at a time, and bringing your own food isn't an option you want to take, I'd just find something off the menu that you can eat, then adjust the rest of your diet accordingly. If it is a really fatty meal, just lower your fat intake throughout your non-working hours...problem solved.

Don't you guys have barbeque turkey or chicken or something? Shouldn't be anything wrong with that.
    This. Also the experience of learning healthy options in an unhealthy environment can be pretty helpful in the long run.

Trae's Sisters Boy Toy! _NimbusTim_'s Avatar
    _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _NimbusTim_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Fast / Easy / Delicious /Awesome Profile.

Nimbus Nutrition's Performance Pudding: Taste and Profile cannot be beat!

Check out this thread for a lot of info about it:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=117343621