Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    even when u dont want to, listen to the misc advice they know what theyr talkin about from experience. im following the misc advice on relationshp now,not my blind judgement. i'm misc guided now.

wat dat means, kuwait? Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    - No matter how easy a girl seems. Asking her right off the bat if she "Sucks dick", will not end well.
    live laugh love <3

BFBC2: MISC Hardnutcheck

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Misc EMT/Firefighter Crew***

brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brah.sensation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I learned the hard way Dave chappelle wont do anymore shows ever. I cried a little when I received a baseball bat hit on my head with it written on it

iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500) iCookie is not very helpful. (-500)
    I learned that I have piriformis syndrome.

I learned it the hard way, by paying up to $1000 to get useless doctors to tell me to 'quit lifting weight' when the solution is to just sit on a tennis ball for 10min a day.

dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    the cake is indeed, a lie.

BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrawnySwoleman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    --Just because you breezed through high school (even AP classes), doesn't mean you can get away with the same in college
    --I don't care how sore your legs are, never put Icy Hot on your inner thigh
    --If you're going to smoke weed, stay hydrated

dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10) dankdankdank is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by BrawnySwoleman View Post
    --Just because you breezed through high school (even AP classes), doesn't mean you can get away with the same in college
    --I don't care how sore your legs are, never put Icy Hot on your inner thigh
    --If you're going to smoke weed, stay hydrated

1 brownie is good.
    2 brownies are awesome.
    6 brownies...whoa
    Last edited by dankdankdank; 01-26-2010 at 10:32 PM.

doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) doworkgetbig is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bump on great thread

potential (Rare) thread. May evolve into [Epic] if reach several more pages.

Bump...i hate bumping but i've already contributed alot.

hmm..

"Steel-Toe boots...not always a good idea." (personal friend, lost 3 toes.)

Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    money doesn't buy happiness
    dont hate on me b/c I love NASCAR.

I rep back if u ask. (without nudes being mentioned)

If i owe u reps pm me.

yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yodamotion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Shells88 View Post
    shells

wat dat means, kuwait? Hardnutcheck's Avatar
    Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000) Hardnutcheck is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Buys everything else.
    live laugh love <3

BFBC2: MISC Hardnutcheck

*** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    ***Misc EMT/Firefighter Crew***

Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Sephiroth. is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Don't try to rape your boss in the bathroom.

Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rozzah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    drugs, alcohol, and bishes are for christmas, lifting is for life.
    Crusade or Die!!

Recovered Fatass PetethePianist's Avatar
    PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    if a girl will cheat on her bf with you, she's gonna do the same to you
    it is NOT ok to randomly break into song in NE philly
    NEVER snort protein powder
    yes, maybe and idk mean NO. 'i guess' and 'fine' mean yes but i'm a bitch.
    yellow pajama bottoms WILL make you stand out in a crowd (epic story for this)
    euro lights will just get you tailed by cops
    if you doubt she's 18, don't hesitate to ask for ID
    go ahead and call your gf a bitch/whore when you're mad but NEVER call her stupid.
    RIP Mom... 12/4/52-9/2/10

PM me for $10 off ostarine/S-4

Full-time Phillies/Eagles Fan
    Ex-Anorexic... 75lbs back on and counting

****No Alcohol Crew****

repback2k+

its all about me. no longer trying to please ma bishes first.

Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kylewell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Credit cards are evil, self control is tough...working on it
    Don't take anything for granted

End n be all of realness The_Realist's Avatar
    The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no sh*t, be original.

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by PetethePianist View Post
    if a girl will cheat on her bf with you, she's gonna do the same to you
    it is NOT ok to randomly break into song in NE philly
    NEVER snort protein powder
    yes, maybe and idk mean NO. 'i guess' and 'fine' mean yes but i'm a bitch.
    yellow pajama bottoms WILL make you stand out in a crowd (epic story for this)
    euro lights will just get you tailed by cops
    if you doubt she's 18, don't hesitate to ask for ID
    go ahead and call your gf a bitch/whore when you're mad but NEVER call her stupid.
    Story. Now.

Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doug1992 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    -take a **** before a big TEST, especially when your sick.

Originally Posted by ****bearu_aware View Post
    Story. Now.

I second this.

Thoroughly intrigued, my good sir.

Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000) Shells88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by The_Realist View Post
    no sh*t, be original.
    op said learned the hard way. original or not, its the biggest lesson i've learned thus far in my adult life
    dont hate on me b/c I love NASCAR.

I rep back if u ask. (without nudes being mentioned)

If i owe u reps pm me.

Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000) Buff Matt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wear condoms
    Stem plus finance alum crew
    ADHD diagnosed social club, let’s get weird
    Gmo fan
    Entj cuz apparently we tinder now

Compounds 3x a week feeders offnights b4 bed with IF schedule coming sooonnn will link log on inception. Dis gun b good

End n be all of realness The_Realist's Avatar
    The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50) The_Realist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    op said learned the hard way. original or not, its the biggest lesson i've learned thus far in my adult life
    i dont give a flyin FUK what OP said, BE ORIGINAL

palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) palepal is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Don't put a sock on your cock and fap... did this the first few times i ever fapped (prob around 12-13) and got pretty much brush burn

if you drink, try and find the right amount for you where you have fun but are still under control... waking up with puke in your bed having no idea how it got there, sucks, finding out you did some dumb **** can suck even worse

don't let others tell you what you should/should not do... do what you please, who are others to judge

don't always believe what you hear about people/things

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Don't drink ****ty liquors.

****ty liquors= awful hangover.

Stick to good **** such as:

Grey Goose, Padron, Titos, Etc.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

Swingingfromtehpowerlines Blowmahheadoff's Avatar
    Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blowmahheadoff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DGreekStallion View Post
    Don't drink ****ty liquors.

****ty liquors= awful hangover.

Stick to good **** such as:

Grey Goose, Padron, Titos, Etc.
    You got funny farmers tan on yer armz, brah.. lulz.
    "The universe vibrates to the frequency of love."

"Reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers that want to turn you into a half-baked moron, consuming all of this trash that is being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world."

*Self-Improvement Crew*

DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DGreekStallion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Blowmahheadoff View Post
    You got funny farmers tan on yer armz, brah.. lulz.
    I know lol....

I'm strong as **** so I don't care, tbh.
    "Nilbog! It's goblin spelled backwards! This is their kingdom!"

El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000) El Matatan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if you give a hooker money to get some weed... shes not coming back.

poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) poms302 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Never bong an entire pint of rum if you have already had a couple drinks that day

Geese really can hurt you

If she tells you she is a squirter, don't bang her in your car, (srs)

If she has fake boobies...she is probably crazy

Jumping out of a Envoy going 30mph is not going to end well, bruise on hip for 2 months

If you go to Mardi Gras, don't bring a video camera, still photos are bad enough

Don't go cliff diving in a foreign country unless you have a back-up bathing suit