Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Arnold Classic WHAT A LINE UP!

Lightweight:
    Markus Schick
    Bill Gallagher

Middleweight:
    Bill Carpenter
    George Halbert
    Ken Patterson
    Donald Robbins
    Greg Savino

Heavyweight:
    J.M. Blakely
    Scott Mendelson
    Bill Crawford
    Ryan Kenelly
    Clay Brandenburg
    Rob Fusner
    Jamie Harris
    Tom Manno
    Beau Moore
    Joel Toranzo
    John Zemmin
    JOSHUA WARD(BENCHED 501 AT 14YRS OLD)
    Larry Allen (Guest Lifter from the Dallas Cowboys)

Female
    Tina Rinehart(shooting for 350 on bench)
    Jerri-Lynn Lippert

Amazing lineup! going to be a kick ass event! Someone just might beable to put up 800lbs!

lifter

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    god Im pissed I was suppose to be going this year but now I am not.

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma

Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Powerlifter16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How come ur not going?? i would give anything to go! Chances are this will be on ESPN2 cuss Larry Allen is going to be compete. He is planing on competeing raw agains the top lifters in the world! love to see this. Anyways if he was to put on a good bp shirt i would look for him to get anywhere from 745-775!

lifter

Still the strongest MOFO in the NFL.

Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robert is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My buddy and I were gonna go but a wedding he has to go to happen to fall on the 24th. I was gonna go by myself but decided not to spend all the money and go by myself so Im gonna go on vacation with my g/f and go to olympia with my buddy this year or go to arnold next year.

peace
    Don't quit it just cuz you can't lift it- Farma
    "Wanna get big? stop lookin and start workin!"- Farma
    "Quality not quanity applies to a lot of things; bodybuilding is one of those things" - Farma
    Psalm 23 "Fear No evil!"
    "The O.S.R has begun, we're taken out anyone in the way!!" - Farma