nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dangers of PreWorkout Supplements?

As an average guy, im simply blown away looking at the ingredient list of products such as jack3d, white flood, no explode, etc) Im trying to do some research and understand, but its sort of overwhelming. Im wondering if there are any long term effects of using these supplements. Thanks!

Also, if i want to try just one, would ya recommend white flood, sp250 or jack3d? thanks again!

nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000) nathangreen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump,

pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    whats your stim tolerance like?
    Nothing is impossible to a willing heart, a strong body and a clear mind. Train thru the pain!

Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000) Elwood83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Outside of a rise in blood pressure from the caffeine, I can't think of any side effects. Some people's stomachs cant tolerate NO product and it causes them to ****, hence nicknames like Super Dump, Brown Flood, Anal Xplode, etc. but that varies from person to person. If I had to pick one, I'd go with PreSurge. I had a nice smooth energy and focus from 9 caps. If you're looking for something without creatine, Look into white flood powder, which will be more of a kick in the ass type energy (the tabs don't seem to have as good feedback).
    Embrace sacrifice...Embrace pain.

Current Stack:
    Creatine Mono
    ON 100% Whey
    Intrabolic
    Ultra Peptide 2.0
    Sportpharma Multi-V
    Fish Oil

bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigt18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been using NO supps for quite awhile...never had a problem with them before...i sometimes cycle off of them for a week or two to bring down the tolerance. Jack3d is a kick you in the ass time. White Blood is good without all the stims. Never had a problem with NO's causing me to **** tho. NO Explode i built up a huge tolerance really fast to it tho.
    Current Stack

Jack5d
    Prolab Creapure
    100% Whey Protein
    Halodrol Liquidgels
    Con-Cret
    100% Waxy Maize Starch
    Muscle Milk Cookies and Cream
    And lots of homemade preworkout and postworkout shakes

im not to sure really. ive been off of all soda, tea, and coffea for months now except for maybe like 2 slip ups, but most pre workout supps have little effect on me. Ive only tried 8 white flood tabs and 1/2 serving superpump(may need full) and nano vapor(did nothing and made me throwup). I was just worried that all those ingredients with 28 letters and hard to pronounce might have long term effects.

Synergistic Methylxanthine Matrix™ (Caffeine,Theophylline From Guarana), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Dibenzo(A,c) Cycloocten-6-Ol, 5,6,7,8-Tetrahydro-1,2,3,10,11,12-Hexamethoxy- 6,7-Dimethyl-,Stereoisomer (Schizandrol A)
    ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex™ 3500.00mg
    Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine

lol..

pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10) pasmoof is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nathangreen View Post
    im not to sure really. ive been off of all soda, tea, and coffea for months now except for maybe like 2 slip ups, but most pre workout supps have little effect on me. Ive only tried 8 white flood tabs and 1/2 serving superpump(may need full) and nano vapor(did nothing and made me throwup). I was just worried that all those ingredients with 28 letters and hard to pronounce might have long term effects.

Synergistic Methylxanthine Matrix? (Caffeine,Theophylline From Guarana), 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Dibenzo(A,c) Cycloocten-6-Ol, 5,6,7,8-Tetrahydro-1,2,3,10,11,12-Hexamethoxy- 6,7-Dimethyl-,Stereoisomer (Schizandrol A)
    ATP-Carnosine-Vaso Complex? 3500.00mg
    Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Creatine Monohydrate, Beta Alanine

lol..
    well for energy and focus jacked delivers if thats your goal.since you benn off stims for awhile id say the first couple of days start with a scoop and half and wor your way up to two after that hopefully you wont ever need three.now if you want pumps and endurance sp250 is good for that as well as animal pump which i really like they dont deliver the intensity like jacked but they are great for that pumped look and hard muscle the energy is just enough.
    Nothing is impossible to a willing heart, a strong body and a clear mind. Train thru the pain!

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by pasmoof View Post
    well for energy and focus jacked delivers if thats your goal.since you benn off stims for awhile id say the first couple of days start with a scoop and half and wor your way up to two after that hopefully you wont ever need three.now if you want pumps and endurance sp250 is good for that as well as animal pump which i really like they dont deliver the intensity like jacked but they are great for that pumped look and hard muscle the energy is just enough.
    I would start with 1 scoop if you haven't been using stims for a while.

fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10) fallingreason is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly, these supplements are a risk at the moment, as are many.

These have just become widely popular in the last 5 years i'd say. we'll have to wait another 50 to see if there are any long-term effects.

However, supplements are not new. Just follow the general rules everyone goes by: drink tons of water, follow the instructions on the label, listen to your body.

I use Superpump250. I thought NO-Xplode was alright, less of a pump.

Registered User theycallmezoolander's Avatar
    theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) theycallmezoolander has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    whiteflood is the best preworkout supp i have taken, start out with a small dosage to see how you react

jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jao04c is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    try Pre Surge....you won't be dissapointed

awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) awilliams13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I have tried a few different pre-workout supps. Superpump 250, White Flood, Gakic, Fusion Force, Altered State.

White Flood by far gives the best energy of these. Close call between the pumps from White Flood and SP 250. I would suggest White Flood.

There have been some great reviews on Dark Rage by MHP.

You just have to try things man, most supps work differently on different people.