Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Misc Mafia capo Commander Spicoli12's Avatar
    Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Spicoli12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i got it done when i was like 8, and its very painful after
    Misc Miscer #97

ذربايجان ديلیMISC VIGILANTEذربايجان ديلی

owe reps to:

reps for life - Billlabong089

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
    So, one guy posts the uncut male population in the world, so Majority > Right thing to do.

This is like saying people prefer obese people, because most Americans are fat.

lulz.

I've gotten many many compliments on my dick and I know for myself it looks a lot better than a worm/pickle combination.

"Pull it back and clean it" --- WTF? ....
    I think your arguments are just childish and one sided, humans have evolved to have foreskins and many mammals have tissue around the penis to protect it.

Cut it off just because of some religious doctrine or tradition wills it? no thanks.

and you continue to say it "looks better" this is not fact but your personal preference of aesthetics. Some men may prefer a neat pussy instead of some big beef curtains, doesn't mean girls must be surgically altered at birth to conform to a perceived standard of beauty.

BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BillyMaysHere has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    I think your arguments are just childish and one sided, humans have evolved to have foreskins and many mammals have tissue around the penis to protect it.

Cut it off just because of some religious doctrine or tradition wills it? no thanks.

and you continue to say it "looks better" this is not fact but your personal preference of aesthetics.
    Humans have an appendix too which is widely believed to have no function...not a great comparison

Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000) Dr.Z is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    humans have evolved to have foreskins and many mammals have tissue around the penis to protect it.

Protection against wolves in the wild?

Is that seriously your comeback on the Pros of having uncut dick?

"Molon Labe."

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find it strange, circumcised males get so angry on the subject of foreskins. Seems to me that if you could have MORE pleasure from sex you would be all for it?

Does the anger come from the fact that you have no idea what it is like to be fully intact and that choice was taken from you?

Originally Posted by Dr.Z View Post
    Protection against wolves in the wild?

Is that seriously your comeback on the Pros of having uncut dick?

Ok, that would be like arguing over the cons of having 5 fingers as opposed to 4, wouldn't it?

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Bad analogy because a) hair grows back and b) cutting it doesn't hurt.
    If they truly believe that, they're as delusional as you seem to be.
    They truly believe that. They must be as delusional as the 1 billion people worldwide who also believe Jesus Christ walked on water and rose from the dead. Same sh*t.

I think the analogy suited the topic perfectly. The fact that it's physical pain that is endured as opposed to a spiritual one has no bearing on the arguement.

Originally Posted by Ryan.92 View Post
    put culture aside for a second. the fact is, you are prepared to hurt your own child for no real reason

I believe that it is good to uphold some traditions but not ones that involve unnecessary pain
    I ask this to both you and Tiffany Wantsmore.
    Do either of you have a daughter / neice / younger sister?
    How old were they when you / their mother took them to get their ears pierced?
    In Australia, children have their ears pierced from very young ages, usually under suffrance holding their mother's hand through the whole ordeal.

They are having a shaft of metal, punctured through a part of their body, through no choice of their own, usually screaming the place down after it's all done. Fair enough the level of pain would not be as severe, however the person arranging this deformation is still willing to put the child through that pain for cultural reasons. Lots of pain or little bit doesn't matter. Who are we to decide what is adequate?
    By cultural, I mean it is generally expected of young girls to look pretty by having pieces of metal impaled through their flesh.
    This is done purely for cosmetics. No other reason. However, it is still a cultural tradition that I don't see anyone complaining about.
    The old people from my ancestry do it for medical purposes. Agreed, it is primitive and barbaric, but so is their whole way of life.

Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore View Post
    Pre-christianity you probably wouldn't have wanted to, because sex was not seen as a sin then.
    You have solidified my arguement further.
    Nowadays, due to religious beliefs, adultery is seen as sinful. It wasn't back then.
    Other religions & countries believe sodomy is sinful and is therefore illegal.
    Other countries ENCOURAGE polygamy, again, due to religious belief.
    So anyone who says "religion or tradition has no place in society", is living a life of total hypocrisy.

Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    You're a father. Not causing your son unneccesary harm, trauma and pain should supercede stupid dangerous batsh!t crazy rituals.
    I refer you to the reply above regarding the piercing.
    I have seen stories of kids with half their faces paralysed due to eyebrow piercings gone wrong. Kids under 16 (in most countries, I believe) need permission from their parents before getting piercings, yet a lot of kids below that age have them in all kinds of awesome places.

Originally Posted by Kmart23 View Post
    If you were even remotely intelligent, you would see that this 'custom' does not need to be adhered to. Just because your father forced you to endure the pain and the emotional scarring that would no doubt occur knowing that your own father allowed that to happen to you, does not mean that you have to do it.

I can only reason that you want your son to suffer, as you had to suffer. You may as well take your daughter to africa while you are at it, and get her circumcised.

negs.
    Emotional scarring? I'm not bitter about the fact my father put me through it. The same way any females you may know aren't bitter at their mother for making them get their ears pierced when they were 5.

People (particularly in the west) are quick to forget there are millions of different cultures and societies in the world, that may not follow the "bill of rights" or sing "God save the Queen" (more proof of religion playing a major role in society). They still live the way they did generations ago.

If you were brought up 1000 years ago, you wouldn't see it as cruelty / barbarism etc, but just a ritual. What gives anybody the right to judge others by the rituals they follow? Rituals that have been followed for hundreds of years.

Look, watching my son go through that will be a horrible experience. It's horrible for all involved, because everyone there knows that sh*t hurts. ****, I'm going to be one of the guys pinning him down while my wife is crying in the background. You speak like I'm actually looking forward to it.

I'm not trying to DEFEND the practice, I'm just trying to inject a little understanding.
    I know that some of you are a bit too narrow minded to understand anything outside of your own little worlds, so I may as well give up trying.

Neg me further if you want. I won't neg back, as I believe you all have good points. You're all entitled to your opinions.
    Last edited by RekaW; 06-25-2009 at 08:18 AM.

Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Limons. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^ You should let him wait until he's older and he can make his own decision. I got circumcised at birth, and it sucks.

RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10) RS4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by RekaW View Post
    They truly believe that. They must be as delusional as the 1 billion people worldwide who also believe Jesus Christ walked on water and rose from the dead. Same sh*t.

I think the analogy suited the topic perfectly. The fact that it's physical pain that is endured as opposed to a spiritual one has no bearing on the arguement.

I ask this to both you and Tiffany Wantsmore.
    Do either of you have a daughter / neice / younger sister?
    How old were they when you / their mother took them to get their ears pierced?
    In Australia, children have their ears pierced from very young ages, usually under suffrance holding their mother's hand through the whole ordeal.

They are having a shaft of metal, punctured through a part of their body, through no choice of their own, usually screaming the place down after it's all done. Fair enough the level of pain would not be as severe, however the person arranging this deformation is still willing to put the child through that pain for cultural reasons. Lots of pain or little bit doesn't matter. Who are we to decide what is adequate?
    By cultural, I mean it is generally expected of young girls to look pretty by having pieces of metal impaled through their flesh.
    This is done purely for cosmetics. No other reason. However, it is still a cultural tradition that I don't see anyone complaining about.
    The old people from my ancestry do it for medical purposes. Agreed, it is primitive and barbaric, but so is their whole way of life.

You have solidified my arguement further.
    Nowadays, due to religious beliefs, adultery is seen as sinful. It wasn't back then.
    Other religions & countries believe sodomy is sinful and is therefore illegal.
    Other countries ENCOURAGE polygamy, again, due to religious belief.
    So anyone who says "religion or tradition has no place in society", is living a life of total hypocrisy.

I have seen stories of kids with half their faces paralysed due to eyebrow piercings gone wrong. Kids under 16 (in most countries, I believe) need permission from their parents before getting piercings, yet a lot of kids below that age have them in all kinds of awesome places.

Emotional scarring? I'm not bitter about the fact my father put me through it. The same way any females you may know aren't bitter at their mother for making them get their ears pierced when they were 5.

People (particularly in the west) are quick to forget there are millions of different cultures and societies in the world, that may not follow the "bill of rights" or sing "God save the Queen" (more proof of religion playing a major role in society). They still live the way they did generations ago.

If you were brought up 1000 years ago, you wouldn't see it as cruelty / barbarism etc, but just a ritual. What gives anybody the right to judge others by the rituals they follow? Rituals that have been followed for hundreds of years.

Look, watching my son go through that will be a horrible experience. It's horrible for all involved, because everyone there knows that sh*t hurts. ****, I'm going to be one of the guys pinning him down while my wife is crying in the background. You speak like I'm actually looking forward to it.

I'm not trying to DEFEND the practice, I'm just trying to inject a little understanding.
    I know that some of you are a bit too narrow minded to understand anything outside of your own little worlds, so I may as well give up trying.

Neg me further if you want. I won't neg back, as I believe you all have good points. You're all entitled to your opinions.
    solid argument repped

stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500) stasgolbom is not very helpful. (-500)
    i dont know about you guys, but i love sharp things next to my penis, sometimes i take a cuetip wrap it in barb wire and dip it in some vodka and insirt it in my... wait wut?

It's on for life. U Mad? lordsess24's Avatar
    lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000) lordsess24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I am uncircumsized, fuk ya!

RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RekaW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by lordsess24's neg comment
    You sir are a sheep to your stupid traditions.
    Fair enough, but explain to everyone how you aren't.

jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jasoncho92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BillyMaysHere View Post
    Humans have an appendix too which is widely believed to have no function...not a great comparison
    Humans have a heart too which is widely believed to have a function...not a great retort

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Actually, I believe parents who get their kids ears pierced before they can make the decision themselves are just as bad a parent as you appear to be. You're going to force your son to be brutally circumcised, it should be his decision, not yours.

So, are you going to explain to your son why these crazy witch doctors are going to cut part of his penis off or are you just going to hold him down as they do it?

Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Bonifacius is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    why would you wanna get your dick chopped ? Circumcision is mutilation and is a sick tradition

RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000)
    I Feel sorry for all you circumsized guys.. i really do, i wouln't want to get cut if someone offered me 1 mil serious. Proud to be uncercumsized and women love it even more!
    Partizan BG
    EX YUG MAFIA #3 Dr. Cannabis here to help!
    ■■■Misc Masculinist Crew■■■º
    =♖♘♗♕ Official Misc Chess Crew ♔♗♘♖=

THIS IS//////// S E R B I A//////RUSSIA///////

MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000) MajorCajones is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That is very true. But it exists, and governs the very laws we live by today.

Unfortunately you can't walk next door and kill your neighbour for having sex with your wife.
    Pre-christianity you probably could.
    lol.....your dont need tradition or religion to know that is wrong.....
    See you, Space Cowboy.........

Kawaii on the streets, Senpai in the sheets

Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lovetodream has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i want to take this opportunity to thank my parents for not having my penis brutally mutilated as a child.

RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000) RipedRX is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Ryan.92 View Post
    only American girls may laugh and even if they do its because theyre not used to uncut guys. Id much rather keep my foreskin thanks
    LOL you serious?? I am Serbian i am uncercumsized born and raised in europe. And american girls are amazed and love it, had just positive feedback. Problem is Most girls here in the US when they think of uncercumsized Penises they think you can't pull down the forskin, which you can! once they see my forskin retracts and looks uncercumsized they go nuts for it they jerk you off better since they can go up and down this includes giving head, so Uncercumsized is way better if you have the ability to retract the forskin, so far every american chick loved it!

As for europe...jeez im glad im not circumsized or i would be labeled muslim or jew, nothing bad about it but in the balkans it matters
    Partizan BG

Originally Posted by lems View Post
    Have you ever tried to do it more often? I remember when I first did it... I thought my penis would slide out LOL. You just gotta keep doing it until it's loose. My foreskin pulls back auto whenever I have an erection now.
    indeed ive been whackin it off since age of 8. if i have a semi boner it automaticly retracts. when banging a chick it looks circumsized, but when im done i cover my shell
    Partizan BG

Actually, I believe parents who get their kids ears pierced before they can make the decision themselves are just as bad a parent as you appear to be. You're going to force your son to be brutally circumcised, it should be his decision, not yours.
    So you would argue this diligently with your older sister who just got her daughter's ears pierced? Call your mother a bad parent for getting your sister's ears pierced when she was young? I don't think you would. In fact, I bet you've never even thought about it until a moment ago.

Bad parenting is also a matter of opinion. My son is well adjusted, athletic and gets good reports from his kindergarten. He already knows that he will be circumcised in 2 more years, and although he's understandably nervous and unfamiliar with the whole ordeal, understands that it inevitably will be done, and accepts it.

I could walk up to any parent. ANY parent, and observe their family traditions and pick holes in them. I wouldn't call them bad parents though. It's their obligation, as parents, to make those decisions on behalf of children.

It doesn't matter the tradition, someone somewhere is going to strongly oppose it.
    Vegans & Vegetarians will argue against the fact your eating turkey and ham for your christmas lunch. You don't think that's wrong at all, but a vegetarian wouldn't agree.
    They don't argue as aggressively as you do because they know they are a minority, and would be arguing against traditions held by a majority of people.

The fact that my cultural roots hold what you see as "unusual" traditions, somehow gives you the right to judge me and call me a bad parent?

So, are you going to explain to your son why these crazy witch doctors are going to cut part of his penis off or are you just going to hold him down as they do it?
    Of course I have, and will continue to explain the reasons why he will go through the ceremony. At 7 years of age, the ceremony is seen as an honor, and the beginnings of your rite of passage into manhood. That is the way it is seen by many cultures around the world.

I KNOW you will not agree with me on this. I don't expect you to.
    But like I said before, 1/6th of the worlds population TO THIS DAY believe that Jesus Christ walked on water, rose from the dead, and performed miracles.

And let's not get carried away, we are talking about a couple of millimeters of skin.
    It's not like they are gonna remove a big chunk of his knob.
    Kids lose more skin and go through more pain than that, falling off their bicycles. Which, incidently, "bad parents" like myself, allow them to ride.

Originally Posted by Bonifacius View Post
    why would you wanna get your dick chopped ? Circumcision is mutilation and is a sick tradition
    I refer to the statement regarding your christmas lunch.

In fact, I challenge ANYONE who disagrees with me this strongly, to tell me honestly that they don't follow some kind of tradition that someone else believes is wrong.
    I bet you can't.

Originally Posted by MajorCajones View Post
    lol.....your dont need tradition or religion to know that is wrong.....
    Who says it's wrong? You? Me?
    There are many countries who believe in "an eye for an eye" etc.

Even Americans are carrying guns to protect their homes etc.
    You will argue that "It's my right to bear arms, especially when protecting my home and family", hell I would too, but let's be honest: A man breaks into your house with your wife and kids asleep and you shoot him dead. I would do the same thing.
    We'd go to jail for manslaughter or even murder.

I wouldn't say it's wrong to shoot him at all, but the law says it is. Even the judge would sympathise with your case, however the law is the law. An unflexible law based on religious ideals.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uncut cocks look fuking disgusting and i know numerous chicks that are not down with em and not turned on by them. LOL @ that. I've NEVER heard the opposite from a girl ever.

CUT FTW. /thread.

and lol @ the guy that wants to cut his kids cock with a sea shell. get your head checked man

THE HEAVY IRON SQUAD,CUZZ ygbodybuilder10's Avatar
    ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ygbodybuilder10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by riprock View Post
    uncut cocks look fuking disgusting and i know numerous chicks that are not down with em and not turned on by them. LOL @ that. I've NEVER heard the opposite from a girl ever.

CUT FTW. /thread.

and lol @ the guy that wants to cut his kids cock with a sea shell. get your head checked man
    dis cumming from a man