carissa85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Make Me Over - NOW.

Alright, I've had enough of stalling. I go really well for a month, and then I give up and eat **** and feel depressed for the next month, and repeat. I want to start a personal challenge, and I need your help.

I am 5'5".
    I weigh 54kg or 119 pounds.
    I am 22% bodyfat.
    I am a skinny flabby, and I want to be a fit-toned.

I know weight loss and fitness is a lifelong commitment, one I have been good with in the past, but never as good as I have really hoped.

I want to set myself a challenge to see how much I can possibly transform my body in the next 4-8 weeks, or one-two months.

Is anyone able to give me an example of a straight-forward, clean as possible diet, and daily weights and cardio exercise program.

I want to strip fat and build muscle as quickly as possible before Summer comes around again (it's Winter here in Australia).

I only have time for 1 hours gym time per day 6am - 7am, as I work from 8am - 9pm every day. I have to prepare my meals in advance for each day.

I would really appreciate a detailed and informative reply and suggestions with anyone who can dedicate some time to me. Thanks so much.
    Last edited by carissa85; 06-24-2009 at 11:07 PM.
    Anything is possible.

IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronAscension is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Heavy weights 3 times a week
    each day 30 mins cardio HIIT(boxing, swimming, running etc)
    no carbs after 2pm
    120 grams of protein per day
    limit carb intake(except pre workout)
    Pm for program.

Eg. Of what to eat after 2pm to eliminate carbs?
    Anything is possible.

ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ozigal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by IronAscension View Post
    Heavy weights 3 times a week
    each day 30 mins cardio HIIT(boxing, swimming, running etc)
    no carbs after 2pm
    120 grams of protein per day
    limit carb intake(except pre workout)
    Pm for program.
    I really don't think there's a need to restrict carbs so much and why suggest cardio everyday when she has already pointed out that she is skinny.

OP focus on weights more than cardio (limit cardio to 2 HIIT sessions per week for now) to gain muscle.

You don't need to limit carbs just get most from fibrous veggies.

Eat every 2-3 hours with protein, fat & carbs at each meal.

Protein: chicken, turkey, fish, shellfish, lean red meats, whey, eggs, cottage cheese, milk
    Fats: flax oil, almonds, other nuts, seeds, avocado, olive oil, fish oil, egg yolks
    Carbs: fibrous veggies, brown rice, barley, quinoa, spelt, wholegrain bread/pasta, oats, fruit (bananas are good post workout).

I suggest that you read the stickies on the training and nutrition section as that will build up your knowledge on workouts and on diet.
    "Success comes before work...only in the dictionary"

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=936089

http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=937460&highlight=ozigal

Thank you
    Anything is possible.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I agree with ozigal, focus on lifting and cleaning up your diet. Your weight is fine so probably what you are lacking is lean muscle mass. I wouldn't try to lose any fat for awhile. Just eat and lift. You can adjust your caloric intake to keep additional fat gains to a minimum, or even take a slight fat loss. Cardio a couple of times a week is fine but no way should you do it every day. Likewise carbs can be eaten throughout the day. Even at bedtime. It's a myth that they'll turn to fat after some witching hour.