Thread: Rows Problem

godinkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Rows Problem

Everytime i do rows for ripptoes program my back is sort of sore after. I wouldnt say its a very sharp pain but it does bother for me. It last for about 5-10 minutes and goes away but im just wondering is this natural or am i doing this workout wrong?

thanks.

Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Galindo62 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by godinkman View Post
    Everytime i do rows for ripptoes program my back is sort of sore after. I wouldnt say its a very sharp pain but it does bother for me. It last for about 5-10 minutes and goes away but im just wondering is this natural or am i doing this workout wrong?

thanks.
    Well my lover back always aches when I work it out.

I get a little worried with beginners though, especially with rows. Make sure you have good form and your not using momentum. Aslong as you have good form you should be fine, should.
    I used to have an AVI of my traps and neck. I changed it a while back and tried editing my user title but this website is glitched and it will not let me change it anymore.

godinkman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Galindo62 View Post
    Well my lover back always aches when I work it out.

I get a little worried with beginners though, especially with rows. Make sure you have good form and your not using momentum. Aslong as you have good form you should be fine, should.

yeah im a complete begginer at rows i have no problem with all the other workouts but the rows kinda feels like im not doing it right. Even when im wathcing videos it doesnt really help that much. I guess some basic questions are when you're doing them how much should your knees be bent and should you be looking up or str8 ahead? Also how do i make my back be in perfect form, any advice how you guys keep your form with your back?
    alright thanks.