AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Back on the Keto Cut!

As of today I made up my mind and start cutting again because the weather is hot now to support some beach weather and I want to look more cut for some of my lady friends =p.

At the end of April I got off keto weighing 138lb.A personal trainer at the gym measure my bf with the clipper and ran it with a computer program and said my bf was 5.5%. I didn't believe him because my abs weren't solid but i have never really workout my abs before so maybe that was the reason. I still believe I was more like 9-11% bf. Anyways I decided to go back to a 40/40/20 diet bulk to try to add some more ab muscle to make them more visiable.

1 month into the 40/40/20 diet and I hated the bloating look so I went back to the keto diet but bulk on a 3100+ calories and I did gain some size, currently 153lb after a carb up and my jean size 30 is tight but 31 is very lose..

I'll post up here daily of my routine and the food I'm going to eat.. The first two pictures were taking yesterday right after a day of carb up. Yeah carb up aren't for the weak of heart...

The next two pictures the first one was taking March 15 09 and the second one was somewhere in April 09.

Let the fun begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Attached Images

AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10) AndrewCa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    June 24,09

Went to the gym today and worked on back and did 20 mins of liss carido.

Wide grip pull down 100x10, 110x10, 120x6, 130x6, 140x6

One arm dumbbell pull 65x7, 70x6, 2 80x5

Machine row 2 180x8, 2 270x6, 320x5

Dead Lift 135x10, 185x6, 3 235x5

bend over dumbbell reverse flye 15x6, 20x6,2 30x5.

Energy level was great and I didn't even want to leave the gym lol.

Woke up this morning and had two cheese sticks, two eggs and a tbs of peanut butter
    400 calories 6g of carbs 28g protein

Right after training I had a scoop of whey mixed with water.
    120 calories, 22gprotein, 2g carbs

lunch time 2 small pork chop,cup of broccoli with 2tbs butter
    470 calories, 40g protein, 3g carb.

snack
    24 almonds
    160 calories,6g protein, 5g carb

dinner
    2 small pork chop, cup of broccoli with 2tbs of mayo
    640 calories, 40g protein, 3g carb

total calories for the day 1790 calories, 136gprotein 19net carbs-6g fiber 13gcarb

June 25,09

Woke up this morning and step on the scale. Weighing in at 151lb looks like I lost a bit of water weight from my carb up..Today I will be working out legs and tricep =) I'll post more when I get home from the gym.

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Gonna be checking out your progress and stuff so I can get a good solid example. Hope yours goes well man

Thanks man... I've done this diet before in March and it only took me about 3 weeks to see very good results.. This time I'm going to be carbing up when my body tells me to. Last time I did it I didn't carb up for almost two months and my strength went down big time...

Today I did 17 mins of liss cardio and workout on triceps and legs. My energy level has been pretty good. I was kinda out of energy by the time I finished my leg workout tho but still did some liss cardio.

While working out i noticed that my mouth was getting more dry, pissing like a race horse, and the funny yucky taste is getting stronger. So I'm guessing I'm back into ketosis already after a carb up on Tuesday night.. God I hate the dry mouth feeling lol..

dumbbell two hand seated triceps extension

40x10, 60x8, 90x6, 100x6, 2 105x5

one arm triceps extension

2 30x6, 2 35x6

One arm cable pull down

30x8, 40x6, 50x6, 2 60x5

reverse one arm pull down

2 35x6, 2 40x6

smith machine squat

95x10, 2 185x6, 2 240x5

seated machine leg extension

100x8, 150x8, 2 175x7

standing up leg curl

2 35x7, 1 40x7, 2 50x6

Breakfast- two cups of coffee with whipping cream

100 calories

pre workout meal- hot spicey sausage, 1 stick of cheese and cup of lettuce

470 calories, 25g of protein, 5g of carbs...

post workout meal protein shake

130 calories 23g protein 2g carbs

peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) peteyyytran is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yeah I noticed my workout my first day of doing keto was dry... that usually doesnt happen to me so i dunno! I am hoping to get into ketosis by tommorow after today. my macros are fitting well. also how do you know when you need to carb up? when your energy levels are feeling really low?

Yes when your energy level are really low and you can barley move. It means it's time to carb up.

I think this time around doing keto, I'm more wise about my macro. From 4 till now I had a coffee with whipping cream 50 calories, two cans of diet pepsi but about 6 tall glasses of water and green tea extract. I know I'm 100% in ketosis state because I'm not even hungry at all but I need my calories and protein intake macro,so I cooked myself a nice keto meal..

Three eggs with a cup of shrimp cooked with butter

500 calories and 35g of protein..

I think I might drop my calorie intake to 1700-1800 and 120-125g of protein. i just can't eat as of now.. Anyone think it's a good idea to do that?
    Last edited by AndrewCa; 06-25-2009 at 06:19 PM.

Day off from the gym and my energy level was great at work. I'm getting less moody and more alert on what's going on around me.. I think my macro this time around is better than how I did it the first time. I'm never hungry and I always need to remind myself to eat.

Breakfast- two cups of coffee with whipping cream

100 calories

protein shake 130g calories 23g protein 2g carbs

Lunch meal- hot spicey sausage, 1 stick of cheese and cup of lettuce

470 calories, 25g of protein, 5g of carbs...

snack
    24 almonds
    160 calories,6g protein, 5g carb

dinner
    2 small pork chop, cup of broccoli with 2tbs of mayo
    640 calories, 40g protein, 3g carb

snack
    2 cheese stick

300 calories 14g protein 4g carbs

total calories 1770 Protein 108 gprotein 19g carbs

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    I felt the same way today. I didn't want to eat. I had to make myself eat my lunch. I was fine eating it, but i could have went on with my day without it.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

I think people lose so much weight on this diet because they aren't as hungry as a 40/40/20 diet and also were using fat as fuel for our body. I don't luke doing cardio but I alway keep in mind that every min I spend on the machine it's melting only fat. IMO keto is the best way to get lean and don't lose any muscle mass at all. You only look flat because your not eating much carbs.

Tonight my mouth is getting more of the yucky taste. It kinda taste like a metal taste/salty/biter taste.

Woke up this morning and step on the scale weighing in 149lb. Below is a picture after a carb up 3 days later. Went to work was a little tired at first and then all of a sudden my energy level picked up after 1 hour at work. So far I had only two cans of diet pepsi, tons water and three eggs mixed with some shrimp and cooked in butter.

Today is another rest day for me from the gym but I can't wait till I do chest tomorrow tho! Lets see how the energy level is going to be for me

370 calories, 26g of protein and 3g carbs
    Attached Images

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    good luck with the cut again man.

I am going to just keto bulk for quite awhile, I find myself keeping my waist small but gaining strength and size other places. I think the key is take it slow gaining the weight. I hope to be 169 tommorow morning, that would make it 5 pounds in a month. I dont want to go to fast then I will have to cut longer. Hopefully by the beginning of August I will start a mini cut for my next vacation and hopefully look alot better than I did in May.
    Last edited by MdFitness; 06-27-2009 at 12:08 PM.

thanks man... I might do the keto bulk early sept but upping my calories a little slow and pick up on some cardio... My strength was crazy when I was on the keto bulk, so I hope my strength hasn't gone down much on this cut..

queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50) queloque will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do you track your carb-up. What did/do you eat?

Ate whole wheat bread with peanut butter ,banana and skim milk

Went to the gym yesterday and did a back workout and abs. I couldn't believe how good my energy level was!!! Also did 25 mins liss cardio 3.7mph on a treadmill. The entire day I had 1750 calories 120g protein and under 20g carbs.Oh yeah weighing at 148 this morning.. I'm heading to the gym as of now to work on chest! I love working my chest lol.

Wide grip pull down 100x10, 110x10, 120x6, 130x6, 2 140x6

bend over row 95x10, 115x8, 2,135x7

Machine row 2 180x8, 2 270x6, 320x5

Dead Lift 135x10, 185x6, 3 235x5

bend over dumbbell reverse flye 15x6, 20x6,2 30x5.

Just got back from the gym today and did chest. All my weights stay the same and some i was able to push more reps.Also did 20min of liss cardio after my workout

DB Incline press
    40x10, 70x6, 2 80x6, 85x4

Flat DB bench press
    70x6, 80x5, 85x5, 85x4

DB Incline flye
    25x8, 40x7, 45x7, 2 50x6

Decline bar press
    145x7, 155x6, 175x6, 175x4

machine flye
    100x7, 120x6, 130x6, 2 150x5

God I think I'm addicted to keto!

kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    you're Canadian, do you know where i can find almond meal? I can't find it anywhere. I've checked 2 different grocery stores, walmart and zellers and they don't carry it.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) megatronmode has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AndrewCa View Post
    As of today I made up my mind and start cutting again because the weather is hot now to support some beach weather and I want to look more cut for some of my lady friends =p.
    lol don't we all?

i'm following you on this. i hope i can gain some knowledge from you because i started on the keto diet two days ago.

best of luck!
    On Keto taking in 1857 calories a day
    --------------------------------------
    Goal: Drop down to 170 in whatever time I can
    ----------------------------------------------
    6/30/09 - 210 lbs.

Thanks bro
    haha I done this before and it's easy as pie. Not much bf% to lose so, i think I'll take my time this time around. Slow and steady wins the race. I know we all want to walk around at the beach with a 6pack but the thing is the girls that i know aren't in fit shape..

Originally Posted by megatronmode View Post
    lol don't we all?

i'm following you on this. i hope i can gain some knowledge from you because i started on the keto diet two days ago.

best of luck!
    Last edited by AndrewCa; 07-01-2009 at 04:36 PM.

Bulk barn carries them I believe and zehers or food basic. You can also use ground up flax seed..

Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post
    you're Canadian, do you know where i can find almond meal? I can't find it anywhere. I've checked 2 different grocery stores, walmart and zellers and they don't carry it.

went to the gym last night and did biceps and shoulders. Energy level was good but took a little longer break but was still able to move up in weights. Lesson learned never do bicep and shoulders. It was very tough for me to do military db press after working biceps but was still able to press them out. Normally I would do 3 5x70's and a 1 4x75 but lower it a bit.

I had a little too much calories was close to 1900- 2200 and 170g protein and around close to 30-40 carbs, mostly veggies. I was eating at a friends house. Hope i did get kicked out of ketosis. Good thing was I was doing the cooking so I made sure all the foods were keto friendly. Made a nice green curry chicken with broccoli, snow peas, celery and mushrooms. Curry paste was 3g carbs and 3g fiber for 29mg but I used the whole bag because it was a big dish I made. After I was done cooking we had enough foods for 6 servings.

Standing arm curl

25x8, 30x6, 35x5, 2 40x5

Standing hammer curl

30x8, 35x6, 40x5, 45x5, 30x10

seated one arm peacher curl

30x7, 3x35

standing cable curl

2 30x8, 40x8, 3 50x8

Seated military shoulder press

50x8, 60x6, 65x5, 70x4

db shrugs

65x8, 75x7, 90x6, 2 100x6

standing front lateral raise
    4 25x7

Side later raise machine

4 50x9

Originally Posted by AndrewCa View Post
    Bulk barn carries them I believe and zehers or food basic. You can also use ground up flax seed..
    Thanks, i think i'll have to use the flax meal.

Ivan Turgenev