Danilo54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help! I'm not getting results.

Hi, I'm new wanted some advice on what to do to get more results than I have been. My main goal is to basically get to a relatively low fat percentage, I am interested in bulking up too but for the summer im concentrating completely on trying to strip this fat off. I've been quite fat right from the start of my teenage years and I've only really started trying to change that in the last 2 years with this previous year being my most successful.

I dont know what fat percentage I currently am but i still have moobs and a bit of a tummy, however over the last year I have lost 3 stone (I think it was more down to the fact I ate a hell of a lot less than I used to and did a lot more exercise than I used to) now it's getting to the point where I need something more detailed and efficient in getting rid of the fat.

My current program is as follows and I've been following it for the last month or so without really noticing any difference. (I also started taking Gaspari Nutrition - Mitotropin fat burner 2 weeks ago to try and aid the fat loss)

8 a.m - Wake up, go for a 30 minute jog around the block.
    8.45 a.m - 2 eggs on 2 pieces of wholemeal bread.
    10.45 a.m - Banana and coffee.
    11.15 a.m - Work Out (I'm not too worried about correcting my training routine just yet, more focused on other areas I'm going in.)
    12 p.m - Have protein shake and then swim for 30 minutes at a moderate pace.
    1 p.m - Have lunch, usually a salad or a handful of wholemeal pasta with either chicken/tuna.
    3 p.m - 2 pieces of fruit.
    5 p.m - Evening meal, usually either chicken/beef or fish with some vegetables or salad again.
    11 p.m - Bed.

I train 5 times, monday to friday but the rest of the routine is the same for the weekend too.

Is there anywhere that people can see a major problem in what I'm doing to try and achieve my goal or should I just stick to it and take it that this period of "no results" will pass.

Sorry for the essay!
    Dan x

Hiding from ForumNature 400Lb Gorilla's Avatar
    400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz 400Lb Gorilla has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Danilo54 View Post
    Hi, I'm new wanted some advice on what to do to get more results than I have been. My main goal is to basically get to a relatively low fat percentage, I am interested in bulking up too but for the summer im concentrating completely on trying to strip this fat off. I've been quite fat right from the start of my teenage years and I've only really started trying to change that in the last 2 years with this previous year being my most successful.

I dont know what fat percentage I currently am but i still have moobs and a bit of a tummy, however over the last year I have lost 3 stone (I think it was more down to the fact I ate a hell of a lot less than I used to and did a lot more exercise than I used to) now it's getting to the point where I need something more detailed and efficient in getting rid of the fat.

My current program is as follows and I've been following it for the last month or so without really noticing any difference. (I also started taking Gaspari Nutrition - Mitotropin fat burner 2 weeks ago to try and aid the fat loss)

8 a.m - Wake up, go for a 30 minute jog around the block.
    8.45 a.m - 2 eggs on 2 pieces of wholemeal bread.
    10.45 a.m - Banana and coffee.
    11.15 a.m - Work Out (I'm not too worried about correcting my training routine just yet, more focused on other areas I'm going in.)
    12 p.m - Have protein shake and then swim for 30 minutes at a moderate pace.
    1 p.m - Have lunch, usually a salad or a handful of wholemeal pasta with either chicken/tuna.
    3 p.m - 2 pieces of fruit.
    5 p.m - Evening meal, usually either chicken/beef or fish with some vegetables or salad again.
    11 p.m - Bed.

I train 5 times, monday to friday but the rest of the routine is the same for the weekend too.

Is there anywhere that people can see a major problem in what I'm doing to try and achieve my goal or should I just stick to it and take it that this period of "no results" will pass.

Sorry for the essay!
    Dan x
    honestly breh it sounds like you have everything handled. not sure of your calorie intake a day but you have already said you are losing fat the way you are going. i only have 2 suggestions

try a protein shake and a few carbs before that morning run. remember you have been going with out food in a catabolic state all night so you want to give your body something to get energy from and direct it towards burning more fat.

more cardio......???? this isnt really a suggestion since you said you run 5 times a week lol sorry but it sounds like the only thing you need is more time
    You would be surprised just how much time I have to waste.

dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Might be a good idea to move this over to the Nutrition forum if you are after nutrition advice.

As suggested work out your calorific intake. Also, make use of some of the calculators on the main site to give you an _idea_ of your basal metabolic rate. Eating less calories than your expenditure (BMR + exercise) will give you weight loss (fat + muscle), combining this with resistance exercise should see you lose mostly fat.