Thread: Egg farts

BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000)

Egg farts

Hey everyone,

Over the past few days I have been dropping these disgusting egg farts that stink out the whole room. It isn't really bothering me atm because I'm on holidays, but once school starts up again in a month I don't want to be having this problem.

The thing is, I haven't eaten eggs in like 2 weeks! When I was eating 6 whole eggs a day (from about early may to early june), I didn't have a problem with farts at all. My total daily protein intake is also lower. Before I was getting in 220gs a day and now I only get in 180gs.

I swear two nights ago I farted in my girlfriends car and it stunk out the whole car. It was raining outside so we couldn't open the windows. So we get to the store, go inside, buy a few things and go back to the car. When we get back into the car about 15 minutes later the car smells just as bad as it did wen we got out.

So what could be causing these horrible farts?

This is roughly what I've been eating over the past week.

Kellogs All Bran
    No Fat Milk
    Peanut Butter
    2 scoops of whey a day
    1 scoop of casein a day
    Tuna
    Gatorade
    Wholemeal Pasta
    Bread
    Rice
    Oats
    Steak
    Chicken Breast

I think that about covers it.

Any help is much appreciated.

I'll let you know if and when these farts stop, but it's been almost 4 days now and shows no sign of slowing down. It's like my insides are rotting. :S

Cheers.
    It's being a part of the Red, White and Green that makes me a Rooting Machine. And when you feel my mighty Stallion, you will know you have been with a true Italian. :D

Edit Dec 2009: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was gay when I was 15.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

ChemAg07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you switch/add something in your diet recently? I had the same problem when I switched from soy to whey and it went away after a few days.

Also, the "egg smell" is H2S (hyrdogen sulfide) which just stinks to high heaven. If you've been drinking wine lately it could be that 'cause it contains a lot of sulfites which can degrade to H2S in the bowels. (Also why your nose feels boogery after you drink alot.)

I know, TMI, but I like what I do.
    B.S., NASM-CPT, FNS
    National Strength & Conditioning Association (NSCA)
    =========================
    If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go you'll find you've gone.
    Those who begin buy burning books will end by burning men. - Heinrich Heine
    Live to Ride - Ride to Die.

sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000) sFunk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think you should cut the milk out of your diet.

It's either that or your body can't handle the whey/casein proteins.

Either way you should invest in some BEANO
    "ohhhh, ok thanks. i thought it meant PIInuTButter since this is a body building website." - GuhleeMonAhnuld

BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000) BadWog is just really nice. (+1000)
    The thing I don't understand is, I've been having the milk, whey and casein EVERY single day for months now, in the exact same quantity. Why all of a sudden am I getting these horrible farts?

What exactly is Beano? I might have to do a google search and see if Australia sells an equivalent. I think my Dad has some Eno in the pantry, might be the same thing.

I'm gonna try and stick to a diet over the next couple of days consisting of the exact same things in the exact same quantity every day. Then slowly remove things and see if I notice a difference.

I'll keep you guys updated.

Cheers.
    It's being a part of the Red, White and Green that makes me a Rooting Machine. And when you feel my mighty Stallion, you will know you have been with a true Italian. :D

Edit Dec 2009: ^^^^^^^^^^^^ I was gay when I was 15.

hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000) hennessy88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    i bet its the peanut butter doing it. i get them terrible from peanut butter and almonds maybe stop the peanut butter for a while and see, if you still want to get your good fats use olive oil