Thread: H20 Intake

thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thrasher_s has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question H20 Intake

Trying to bulk up a little bit this summer and I am drinking a lot of water. I want to stay properly hydrated and I often run outside when it is hot.

However, I am drinking right around a gallon per day, but I am urinating so often that it is a pain. I had an hour long class today and I peed before, during once, and after. I am also getting up at least twice at night to pee. Am I taking in too much water?

Registered User yoyoyolilembryo's Avatar
    yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) yoyoyolilembryo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    a gallon a day is right on par i would imagine, i generally shoot for 2 gallons
    ***Georgia Crew***

Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you are able to see your normal urine color, then use the pee chart.

http://www.firerescue1.com/fire-reha...The-Pee-Chart/

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by thrasher_s View Post
    Am I taking in too much water?
    Sounds like it.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Campbell23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If I'm not mistaken, your body can excrete 1L/h, so as long as you're not taking in more than that then you're good. I shoot for about a gallon a day as well, but if you're taking in too much water, your body will piss out vitamins and minerals that you could use.
    "Get Your Mind Right"

I rep back.
    Green for Green; Red for Red; No Grey.