ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Need Advice..please

I have been working out on and off for 6 years but its been a while since I've went hard working out. My goal is to gain 10 lbs of muscle in the next month..I would really like 15-20 but I know thats near impossible and would have bad effects on joints and whatnot. Can I get some recomendations on supplements? I've been looking at things like Havoc, Halodrol..stuff like that. I am nervous about the sides b/c I've never taken a ph and just want everything to go smooth..I want to avoid atrophy,gyno, and acne if all possible. Im looking to bulk by the way..im a small frame 130 lbs. Please no answers like just workout take protein and eat a crapload..I want to really take a prohormone because my goal= 1 month at least 10 lbs of muscle. Thanks in advance guys.

stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000) stevenmilligan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Do some research.

ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ACEr925 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stevenmilligan View Post
    Unfortunately, it's not that simple. Do some research.
    That was pretty general, thanks for explaining yourself further.

crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10) crushintheface is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    deff. cell tech and nitrotech hardcore stack you'll gain 7 pounds of muscle in a week

gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gymrat53 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dude your going to get flamed hard for this. I know your expecting this answer but your 130 lbs man like you obviously have no idea of proper nutrition so even if you run a ph you wont gain **** and you will lose what you gained during your pct if you even know what that is.

Go eat and stop relying on supps to do the work for you.
    Kush & OJ

"I have no special talents. I am only passionately curious."

BRB boosting AMPk

Originally Posted by gymrat53 View Post
    Dude your going to get flamed hard for this. I know your expecting this answer but your 130 lbs man like you obviously have no idea of proper nutrition so even if you run a ph you wont gain **** and you will lose what you gained during your pct if you even know what that is.

Go eat and stop relying on supps to do the work for you.
    What does being 130 lbs. have to do with it? It's not like Im that way because I dont eat, thats my natural size, so I would think it's the same for someone who is naturally 160 lbs at my height..It's just my genes. no?

aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ACEr925 View Post
    What does being 130 lbs. have to do with it? It's not like Im that way because I dont eat, thats my natural size, so I would think it's the same for someone who is naturally 160 lbs at my height..It's just my genes. no?
    No.

Being scrawny and having a small frame is one thing but if you workout hard and have your nutrition in tact you will easily put on weight.

I was 5"10, 130LBs when I was 16, now I'm 19 at 6"1, 190LBs. No steroids, DS's or pH's.

The idea the person above was trying to express was that if you don't know how to put on muscle through proper nutrition and training, their is no way you should be playing with any form of pH.

BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good Multi
    Fish/Flax Oil
    MSM 1500mg's
    Good Weight Gainer (first thing in morning/post workout)
    Anabolic Halo/Cellmass/Celltech
    pre-workout + creatine mono

aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aptfit has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BigEastisKING View Post
    Good Multi
    Fish/Flax Oil
    MSM 1500mg's
    Good Weight Gainer (first thing in morning/post workout)
    Anabolic Halo/Cellmass/Celltech
    pre-workout + creatine mono
    Why would he need MSM if hes using fish or flaxseed oil and doesn't have any current joint problems?

Anabolic Halo, Cellmass, Celltech, was that a joke?

BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigEastisKING has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by aptfit View Post
    Why would he need MSM if hes using fish or flaxseed oil and doesn't have any current joint problems?

Anabolic Halo, Cellmass, Celltech, was that a joke?
    MSM should always be taken...it allows water and nutrients to flow freely into cells...while toxins flush.

kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kknecht1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I have been working out on and off for 6 years but its been a while since I've went hard working out. My goal is to gain 10 lbs of muscle in the next month..I would really like 15-20 but I know thats near impossible and would have bad effects on joints and whatnot. Can I get some recomendations on supplements? I've been looking at things like Havoc, Halodrol..stuff like that. I am nervous about the sides b/c I've never taken a ph and just want everything to go smooth..I want to avoid atrophy,gyno, and acne if all possible. Im looking to bulk by the way..im a small frame 130 lbs. Please no answers like just workout take protein and eat a crapload..I want to really take a prohormone because my goal= 1 month at least 10 lbs of muscle. Thanks in advance guys.
    You are nowhere near ready for those types of products at 130lbs. Keep training hard with good nutrition and you will gain naturally.

Originally Posted by BigEastisKING View Post
    MSM should always be taken...it allows water and nutrients to flow freely into cells...while toxins flush.
    Uhh,

Considering MSM a staple? Agree to disagree.

No.

Being scrawny and having a small frame is one thing but if you workout hard and have your nutrition in tact you will easily put on weight.

I was 5"10, 130LBs when I was 16, now I'm 19 at 6"1, 190LBs. No steroids, DS's or pH's.

The idea the person above was trying to express was that if you don't know how to put on muscle through proper nutrition and training, their is no way you should be playing with any form of pH.
    Of course I know how to. Along with the supplement, I would be properly training and keeping a consistant diet..Im just looking to speed up the process.

ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ajb9487 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Uhh,

Considering MSM a staple? Agree to disagree.
    I disagree with his knowledge of what msm does, but I think it's a good idea especially for people with smaller frames to take a joint supplement. It's not a staple for gaining muscle, but after undertaking a serious weight training plan at 130 lbs, when you start upping your power lifts your joints can really take a beating, which can hinder your progress.

just my .02

69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 69GScal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It seems to me you have already made up your mind and you're just looking for someone to validate your decision.
    If you really want the advice of those on this board then ask the question with an open mind and consider all the advice given.
    You're still a bit young for the PH thing. At 22 you I wouldn't be worrying about my Test levels unless you have verified they're on the lower side.
    My recomendation, take 6 months before considerring the PH thing. With proper diet/ training you'll be amazed with what you can achieve in that time.
    Supps? Asside from a well balanced, high protein and even higher carb diet, I'd take the following to pack on the pounds.

Multi-Vitamin - I use the generic ones. Very cheap and I take 1 with each meal.
    EFAs - Fish oil or Olive oil is fine.
    Protein Drink- You're looking to add weight so something that includes Carbs. 1 hour before workout, immediately after and right before bed. You want at least 200g of protein a day between you food and supps.
    Creatine - I'd use the raw, cheap creatine. 10g/day for 5 days then 5g/day to maintain. I like to cycle it. 4 weeks on, 2 off.

As I said earlier, you want at least 200g of Protein and 300g plus of carbs. Keep in mind the carbs need to be quality carbs, not sugars and starches. Whole Wheat Products and Oat Meal (your new best friend!).

If in the first week you haven't gained atleast 3lbs. increase your your Protein and Carbs by 5 percent and re-evaluate your diet the next week.

Your goal of 10lbs should be easy with this approach. Even 15lbs isn't out of the question.

Workout every other day (never 2 days in a row) and absolutely pound yor muscles into submission. Stick to compound movements. There is no reason you should be using dumbells for the first 4 weeks. Squats, Bench Press, Dead Lifts, Pull Ups, Military Presses, Clean and Jerk, Rows, Upright Rows, Dips, Push Ups, Lunges, Incline Bench Presses and DB Pull-Over (the one exception). Stick to these movements your first 4 weeks and see your progress. You'll be amazed how much bigger and fuller your arms will get without ever doing a single curl. You'll also love being the envy of all your friends when you can strap on 35 lbs and still pull out 12 pull ups. These are the movements that will get you big. Preacher curls and calve raises are not going to get you where you want to be and are just a waste of your time at this point.

Good Luck, and keep us posted on your progress.

J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000) J2jud is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have been working out on and off for 6 years but its been a while since I've went hard working out. My goal is to gain 10 lbs of muscle in the next month..I would really like 15-20 but I know thats near impossible and would have bad effects on joints and whatnot. Can I get some recomendations on supplements? I've been looking at things like Havoc, Halodrol..stuff like that. I am nervous about the sides b/c I've never taken a ph and just want everything to go smooth..I[/b]I want to really take a prohormone because my goal= 1 month at least 10 lbs of muscle. Thanks in advance guys.
    What the hell else do you want besides someone to say "ok man, go ahead."??? Prohormones are not fuhking "supplements" that you can just pop and not give a sh!t. These are hormonal substances.

I'll give you the best advice you could ever get.... stop looking for an answer/advice that pleases your ears. Gaining muscle isn't as simple as popping a pill and going to the gym. You'll accomplish nothing. Learn what kind of diet is best for you and workout technique, rep range, and intensity is optimal for YOU. I promise that you will be much happier having done more research than just blindly taking advice to use gear. I can promise you that if you're diet and training are not already geared towards gaining muscle, then whatever you gain on-cycle will dissipate in the months following PCT.
    <=><=>[]MFF[]<=><=>
    *Jud's Comprehensive Pro-Hormone User Guide*

Originally Posted by J2jud View Post
    What the hell else do you want besides someone to say "ok man, go ahead."??? Prohormones are not fuhking "supplements" that you can just pop and not give a sh!t. These are hormonal substances.

I'll give you the best advice you could ever get.... stop looking for an answer/advice that pleases your ears. Gaining muscle isn't as simple as popping a pill and going to the gym. You'll accomplish nothing. Learn what kind of diet is best for you and workout technique, rep range, and intensity is optimal for YOU. I promise that you will be much happier having done more research than just blindly taking advice to use gear. I can promise you that if you're diet and training are not already geared towards gaining muscle, then whatever you gain on-cycle will dissipate in the months following PCT.
    Well I guess the thing is, In my mind..I pretty much had it down I was going to get a ph..and Im just looking for advice on which ones. From my first post, I said that and I talked about sides being a factor as well. The only knowledge I have on them is from what I read, so I was just hoping people who have experience with them can lend me usefull information as it pertains to my question.