umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) umchizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Saw the funniest thing today at the gym

I went gym today to get my back workout done, while i was doing a few sets of heavy deadlifts i spot the regular juiced up 200lb chick (i think she is female....) that comes to the gym in these weird spandex suits.

She grabs the 90lb dumbbells and prepares to do some decline presses, along comes another guy who is dwarfed by her and offers his help, she tells him "i'll balance myself" but he stands next to her anyway, the weight is too heavy for her and she cant press one rep so he helps her out. Next thing i know she throws the dumbbells on the floor and goes mental at the guy calling him this and that. The guys response "roid rage alert" only makes things worse, she grabs the closest 10 lb plate and chases after him.

Everyone in the whole gym was cracking up at this, eventually gym staff calmed her down and everything went on as normal.

The moral of the story dont help spot the juiced up 200 lb chick at your gym if you ever meet one :P

robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000) robbiez88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    iam sure this story is real...it really does sound legit.

kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000) kaoslegend is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fun times at the gym

Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Excelled. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol
    When I am pushed, Challenge is as easy as breathing.

gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gbrs5 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Which ones her?
    "Failure is not an option. Everyone has to succeed." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"24 soldiers wisely led will defeat 24,000 without a head."

CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10) CoryD is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Hahaha, never seen anything like that in my life. It would have been better if she chased him with a 45 though.
    "Pain is only weakness leaving the body."

7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10) 7upyours is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol.....if it did really happen.

rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lmao roid rage alert
    12% Atm.

JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000) JuanF11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by umchizz View Post
    I went gym today to get my back workout done, while i was doing a few sets of heavy deadlifts i spot the regular juiced up 200lb chick (i think she is female....) that comes to the gym in these weird spandex suits.

She grabs the 90lb dumbbells and prepares to do some decline presses, along comes another guy who is dwarfed by her and offers his help, she tells him "i'll balance myself" but he stands next to her anyway, the weight is too heavy for her and she cant press one rep so he helps her out. Next thing i know she throws the dumbbells on the floor and goes mental at the guy calling him this and that. The guys response "roid rage alert" only makes things worse, she grabs the closest 10 lb plate and chases after him.

Everyone in the whole gym was cracking up at this, eventually gym staff calmed her down and everything went on as normal.

The moral of the story dont help spot the juiced up 200 lb chick at your gym if you ever meet one :P

RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000) RMHSLB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah something similar happened to me, I went gym today to get my back workout done, while i was doing a few sets of heavy deadlifts i spot the regular juiced up 200lb chick (i think she is female....) that comes to the gym in these weird spandex suits.

Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000) Teenager is just really nice. (+1000)

I found "her."

training4me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha

competitive swimmer fitnessnewb's Avatar
    fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000) fitnessnewb is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey thats funny because, something similar happened to me, I went gym today to get my back workout done, while i was doing a few sets of heavy deadlifts i spot the regular juiced up 200lb chick (i think she is female....) that comes to the gym in these weird spandex suits.

My swimming log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122562471&goto=newpost

relentless10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) relentless10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) relentless10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) relentless10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) relentless10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) relentless10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) relentless10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) relentless10 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by fitnessnewb View Post
    hey thats funny because, something similar happened to me, I went gym today to get my back workout done, while i was doing a few sets of heavy deadlifts i spot the regular juiced up 200lb chick (i think she is female....) that comes to the gym in these weird spandex suits.

die.
    "Fear is your best friend or your worst enemy. It's like fire. If you can control it, it can cook for you; it can heat your house. If you can't control it, it will burn everything around you and destroy you. If you can control your fear, it makes you more alert, like a deer coming across the lawn." - Mike Tyson

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.'' -Muhammad Ali

Tatico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tatico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tatico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tatico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tatico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tatico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tatico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tatico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    cool story bro
    -█--------█-
    ......\☻/
    ........▌
    ......./ \