debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) debrovnik is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Lightbulb How much do you rely on / trust Ketostix - not getting results!

Been doing Keto for a week now, haven't gone over 25g of carbs per day once but still not getting positive results from the Ketostix.

I've done a couple where I'm showing 'trace' Ketones but usually I'm not showing any at all!

Just wondering if anyone else gets this?

I read that aparently 30% of people don't show / spill Ketones, even when their in ketosis; similarly, if your body uses the ketones very effectively, you don't spill any in your urine.
    BMBC - DinoT1985

s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500) s.o.u.p is not very helpful. (-500)
    Ketostix are ultimately useless, while it's nice to know that you're in ketosis, or also that you're not in ketoacidosis, it really doesn't make all that difference because keto dieters already monitor their food intake rather well.

All ketostix really do is make people post on forums asking what the results mean, to the response of "nothing"

If you drink enough water, ketostix don't really register much.

If you're fat adapted, ketostix don't really register much.

Ofcourse, if you are registering quite heavily on a ketostick, drink more water.

(This is no reflection on you btw) but someone with web development skills should make an application that looks for the words "sticks" or "stix" in the title of a new thread which brings up a small info page about what ketostix results mean, it would probably halve the forums activity however.....

cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cfh1973 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been using them the last couple of days and they are working well for me. I get a nice shade of medium pink every time. I've heard from a lot of people that they have the same problem you are having though. If you are getting less that 20-30 net carbs a day, I wouldn't worry too much.

and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) and1_balla52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I seriously think you should use them at the begining and when adding new foods, but after awhile they become useless. Ive been on keto for almost 6 months, and have lost about 105 pounds. When I added in certain foods that I werent sure about, I would test, however, now Im starting to get to the point where I go by how I feel. I took some advice from queen Eileen and she was right. After time, your body will let you know how everything is going.
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Online Coaching darr_fit@yahoo.com
    Like me on ********:https://www.********.com/darrfitness
    "The strongest steel is forged in the fires of h*ll"

Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vanusk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I agree with keto sticks being useless and deceiving. All they do is show the presence of ketones in your body. I was having excellent results and the keto sticks would barley read at all. It seems highly dependent on your water intake for that day. If you didnt consume liquids for 2 days im sure you would read off the chart on the sticks.

If your staying under 20/25g of carbs a day, keepting fats and proteins high you can't fail. There is no way you wont be in ketosis. Depending on how many carbs your body is retaining it may take you longer to get into ketosis but it will eventully kick in. Just stick with it. IT DOES WORK