FeelTheBurn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FeelTheBurn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FeelTheBurn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FeelTheBurn12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

fastest way to lose fat?

I know all about the nutrition part so dont even bother telling me it starts with dieting. What type of running or swimming or biking is the best way to lose body fat while still gaining muscle and having that bodybuilder look?

nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50) nukelovesyou will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheBurn12 View Post
    I know all about the nutrition part so dont even bother telling me it starts with dieting. What type of running or swimming or biking is the best way to lose body fat while still gaining muscle and having that bodybuilder look?
    Yeah, no.

starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10) starrrrr_old is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just a personal anecdote, but I've found that fast weight loss is usually temporary weight loss, so unless you're training for a competition, don't rush it. That being said, any form of cardio will work, since the intensity can easily be adjusted for your purposes. It also helps if you enjoy it.

BTW, quite a few bodybuilders skip cardio altogether while cutting. As long as their diet is on and they keep lifting heavy, the fat comes off.

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FeelTheBurn12 View Post
    Any and all cardio. HIIT elevates your metabolism for longer periods of time than LISS.

Diet is the most important factor, though.

Not what you want to hear...not sorry for that.