fpilot3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question protien aborbtion/weightgainer

i have recently started taking cytogainer to help me gain because i have a hard time gaining. but i have read the your body can only absorb 25-30 grams at a time? is that true or no? because one cytogainer serving gives you 52 grams. so should i cut the servings in half? or no?

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not true. That may be more towards the amount that maximally stimulates protein synthesis however [leucine content dependant].
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Will become a Natural Pro UCFBuilder's Avatar
    UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000) UCFBuilder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    everyone is different....no one can say how much protein ur body can absorb in one sitting.....so i cant give u cany help there......but i personally believe that weight gainers are a waste of money......i know u said u have a hard time gaining...but seriously just eat more good wholesome food and be patient..dont use a wieghtgainer so u can see gains on that god foresaken scale that everyone is attached to.....and if u want just make ur own weightgainer at home...its easy man....whey protein....PB..oats......use what u have...that way u can control what ur eating and the amounts of it

fpilot3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    alright sounds good

Bronze Account Holder Whomper107's Avatar
    Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Whomper107 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UCFBuilder View Post
    everyone is different....no one can say how much protein ur body can absorb in one sitting.....so i cant give u cany help there......but i personally believe that weight gainers are a waste of money......i know u said u have a hard time gaining...but seriously just eat more good wholesome food and be patient..dont use a wieghtgainer so u can see gains on that god foresaken scale that everyone is attached to.....and if u want just make ur own weightgainer at home...its easy man....whey protein....PB..oats......use what u have...that way u can control what ur eating and the amounts of it
    Good advice there. I wouldn't worry about taking in too much protein at one time, especially if we're only talking about an amount in the 30-60g range. Use up the rest of your Cytogainer by portioning it according to how many calories you want in that particular meal. After it's all gone, just make your own weightgainers like UCFBuilder said. Homemade gainers really are better in just about every way than commercial weightgainers - more nutritious, more economical, and you can control the exact macros on them.
    *No sets to failure crew*
    *germanyt crew*

You want it go get it anti-steroids's Avatar
    anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500) anti-steroids is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    again a little more protein can be helpful[helps burn moe bf.enhances thermogenisis
    and as for the body only absorbing[25-30 grms] as In10city Said not true
    might I add just because excess aa are oxidized does not mean that it was not absorbed\used in some form....growing big muscles are not the only function of protein[ IT HAS MANY OTHER PATHWAYS
    "you can always think of many reasons not to do anything. But how many people are willing to search for a reason [a good one] to do something" " in life there are good choices and bad choices and in between there are doors"

youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/ANTISTEROIDSX2
    exist to inspire!
    greatness is upon you ACT LIKE IT!

Freelance Gynecologist Thebigcorbowski's Avatar
    Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10) Thebigcorbowski is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally read yur typo as "abortion"
    "Compassion, patience, and understanding -- that which each of us requires, therefore what each of us owes."

Nothing screams "party" like a tracheotomy!

Certified AAAI/ISMA Personal Fitness Trainer